Izzi all in one evoker 12/02/2022

let me see if I can fix that sure I did something stupid lol

working on it now. hopefully fixed soon.

1 Like

ok found the error on the plugin it should be working now. I am so sorry about that.

Is this for 60 or 70? :slight_smile:

no sadly it is not 70 yet, it is for 60. Says that in the write up. I Finally got to play for an hour or two last night. I will be playing a bunch and will have the macros to 70 very soon. mostly got to work on dragon flying last night.

It is fixed for me! Thank you.

1 Like

what mean run at 250
how to set up please in addon //gse ?

if you are using AHK or mouse/keyboard with auto push button features. make sure they are set to 250. If you are just pushing the macro hot key button no need to worry about the 250 ms

As for setting up the plugin,
-First step is having the curseforge app. You can get that here CURSEFORGE

• Second Step open app and at the top of the addon you will see My Addons and get more addons, click on Get More Addons
    -Third step use the search bar and type GSE or izzi and it will find a list of addons/plugins
  • Fourth step hit install
  • Fifth step open up your game and type /gse
    -Sixth step click options at the bottom of the gse window
    -Seventh step click plugin
  • Eight step select the plugin you want and click it. That loads the macros
    -Ninth step select the macro you want, create icon and move it to the bar

That’s it!!

More then likely went to detailed, but was not sure at what step you needed help.

I hope that helped you

1 Like

open GSE then click on Options at the bottom. then just look at the pic here and you should be good.

ty for help ill do it

1 Like

is updated to lvl 70 ? how it going for ya guys

not yet working on all classes

Do you happen to know why I constantly get DC using this macro and others? Anything I could be doing wrong? Also, any update on this macro for 70? Thanks a bunch.

macro should not disconnect you, first I have heard of this. I believe evoker is the next one wife and I are leveling, so hopefully soon

Yeah, its wierd, only happens with Evoker Macros, my war is fine.

strange ST talents which are inside gse plugin are for 60lvl. AOE once are for 70lvl did i miss something there?

they should be in the plugin on curseforge.

Plugin on curseforge cannot set talents - out of date. Diagram picture also doesn’t jibe with what’s shown on screen nowadays. I’ll keep updating from curse in hopes it shows up updated sometime.

Izzi has stopped putting out macros for the time being. you will need to go to a new macro or go to wowhead and find a talent set.