Izzi misty fists macro package updated 12/17/2022

cool that makes sense, was just wondering. Figured there was a meaning to them :stuck_out_tongue:

Been using it all night so far in lower mythics. I had to swap some talents around cause it seemed like certain things never fired. Like Zen Pulse (fired a few times, very low hps), Jade Statue

Please dont get me wrong, loving the macro and appreciate you putting it together.

I have now loaded it, I have the problem that I can not drag the icon in the bar because it is only a book icon that you can not drag. can you update the top to import also again please ? Now it seems that I got it right, I took the import from the top where has a macro image and now just loaded the plugin to it he has automatically replaced it with image

can you maybe change it so that ezzensborn is not always interrupted by faelinienstampfen ?
With how much ms should you play this macro ?

separate keys and delete it, is what i did !

I that did not translate well to me, but I believe you are saying for me essnse font getting interrupted by feyline stomp.
I seen that and played around with it, you can add nochanneling on the line for feyline stomp inside the [ ], that will stop the clipping of essence font.
For me I found that dps worked out better if I clipped essence font. But I am more then happy to test it again.
In addition I will try to see if I can not clip the spell but still be able to capture the feyline stomp procs. That was the main issue I was having, It is worth looking into.

1 Like

essence font will get clipped by both rising sun kick and feyline stomp right now. I kept it that way because the rising mist talent makes you rising sun kick heal all those with essense font on them.

Again I am more then happy to look at it some more. I enjoy the feedback and suggestions. It is the only way I can make it better.

Have you considered doing a PvP Fistweave macro?

MMARKERS has a great guide on Fistweaving for 2s.

I have a question on which ms value is the macro running ?

I make all mine anymore at 250

1 Like

can you please make a mouseover option? I prefer healing this way, I am not sure how to edit this to make it work for me.

Thank you.

Stephen

That is something I can look into, I been ill all day sorry for the slow reply

hope you feel better!

fever broke just tired now

You can enable mouseover from within the Wow settings.

How do you do that?

steve

go to wow settings do search !

1 Like

Can someone link a talent build of the fighting talents? make a bit easier than trying to do it through reading lol if so that’d be amazing ^^

the talents should be in the talent box on the download. If you are level 70

Is this for level 70?

the plugin on curse is for 70 yes

1 Like