Izzi misty fists macro package updated 12/17/2022

I have imported through curse and tried to import talents from there, however it is missing 5 points in each tree to be put in, is this intentional or we do we choose what to put the last 10 points in?

i will log in my monk and get you the talents. and I will make sure they are in the download

Amazing thank you so much. :slight_smile:

B4QAdeydY63Y4XKaboK13uRRQ0SkWRSCU0SCRIJFkIFBAAAAAAAAAAAAAOQahERCRkIJpcgkEAAI

Worked like a charm, thanks mate. :slight_smile:

np download updated also, should be up in a few minutes

The fight macro is really great. Very smooth. And I love the GSE plugins as well.

@Izzi , I just have two questions:

1. What is the thought process you use to develop a macro? I’ve made many macros, maybe about 10 or so for the monk class and develop them using trial and error on a dummy. I look at the charge time and whether they are on the global cooldown. But it seems like you, and some other great macro developers, must have some other process because the way they are structured can’t just be from trial and error. What’s the secret sauce?

2. On this macro specifically, it does seem to chew through mana quite quickly. Do you think it needs more blackout kicks to regain mana? Or is it sufficient in a raid setting? Or how do you regain mana if you use it all?

I trial and error here too, It may need more blackout kicks, I am not sure. it has been a minutes since I messed with it.

1 Like

Seems good to me so far, I also used it as the basis for a PVP version. If the PVP version turns out alright, you will get credit for the inspiration.

all good, I am here to help where I can. And best of luck in pvp

Is there a way to make the “healing” macro set to mouse over and not target.

Config #2 / Block 1.5:
/cast [@targettarget] renew
what spell is this “renew” Is it a Monk spell? Searching for the translation into German.

Renewing Mist - Spell - World of Warcraft der zauber ist gemeint . Nehme ich an :wink:

1 Like

Talent string in the mod download and in the post both complain about being for older version. can you post an updated string please?

Direct paste -

Mod paste from the talent section -
B4QAdeydY63Y4XKaboK13uRRQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

copied the talents from the screenshot.

B4QAuCDthFWaY4tbX9WBFOGRGJkWRSAFkAhkUgIFBAAAAAAAAAAAAA0CJiEiAJHIlkAAAEA

working string there for you all. up to lvl 52 will edit this post when i’m 70.