JM Fire MAge - SL

Updated the talents, and macro to reflect it
flame strike and Meteor now share the same modifier, it will cast meteor if available or flame strike if on cooldown. sometimes it would seemingly cast both at the same time which is nice.

another change is a combustion opener, simple hold down CTRL and use macro at start of fight will fireball, combust then then alternate between fireblast and pyro, let go of ctrl once combustion is over. for regular rotation.

d0dhdaGAKKA9QO4LOI6TcSncMjfvZgvDzGBsi(fv8nkWJjzNGSxLDlA)q9tvu1FrsYVHmqKunukKbJy4uPoOkQCyuoMQoof0crfzPuKwmfXYb1drf8ujlJs9CsnruHMQkmzkz6sDrkudtL8mQ66iXgrszRuu2mQuBxfL(iscZIitdvYPrQrIKO7kOrlKZrOCscvJtL6Ac15vr(mvY6iKUnr9(DmOFf1e3uJPQY8bzVJvhmEq26vEB))2(vIWuWiZaWAAuQ3XG(DmOFLJIPBnWqkGubWKazKLOQgMpetEVxctEXU8VysyYFDFh7LWK)9ccsyYFDFh7LWK)9ccsyYFDFh7LWK)9ccdYELJIPBmjirYiljmjrQiwMaE60viM4FbHFq(vokMU1adPasfatcsKmYskrQiwMaE60viM8E)G4ALJIPBmjirYiljmjrQiwMaE60viMylgx3dkELJIPBmjirYiljmjrQiwMaE60viM8x33X(bjSYrX0nMeiJSevhrZDlHjuNduG1i4qm5J9Xc)GmyLJIPBmjqgzjQoIM7wctOUIcSgbhIj2V91kZri3Mtlt3R46ALriDlctbJ2X6vCgCYiyGwVJb9RCAgSlqdsG8jmjirrmy5WalaZkCq2RCumDJjbYilrz8DiM8Vxqy9kodozkGhW0GDmOFLJIPBmX2h7F)GSx5Oy6gt(x46)1RmcgictbJ2XG(vokMUXKGejJSKWKePIyzc4PtxHyIDSbXC9RxvnWn1OKQMgLRkGHuaztZ4xVEfvugBgawtJYbzlCzWkryjfgV4zdGpliBAuooT6Cu6ie8kQgfLyImOpZkoc4MrHVh0VIkb8UxTYuaZ68j)PzYkZyW0mt4b6DSEv5gOeNJdsWVY4KBeScWbKSBwZmHMNUpnoTE9ga

FIRE_SL

Talents: 3231123

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Phoenix Flames

KeyPress: Pyroblast

Main Sequence: Flamestrike, Scorch, Meteor, Combustion, Dragon’s Breath, Fireball, Pyroblast, Fire Blast

KeyRelease: Rune of Power, Blazing Barrier

3 Likes

updated rotation and talents

1 Like

Hello @John-Metz

Very nice macro, and works as intended!

But one question bothers me:

Should not be flame strike and dragon’s breath be together? BC of the low cooldown of it when procs go non stop they work almost perfect alltogether

cheers

no, I’ve got them on the same modifier as they both place reticles at the cursor, it just prioritizes Meteor as it has a longer cooldown, if used while Meteor is on CD it flame strikes, if both are available it can stack both on each other.

1 Like

understood, thank you very much

1 Like

What MS setting are you using in GS and on your mouse or keyboard software? Also I hold ctrl and it does not want to do that Sequence. It casts combustion into pyroblast and I can’t figure out why. It does like 3.4k burst dps as is but wastes a lot of combusion’s time with that pyroblast casting first.

1 Like

i have it at 100 MS, when i get to my mage ill have a look at it again but its should be a forced sequence when combustion is up.

Yeah I understand that and it 100% makes sense to me the way the macro is written that when you hold ctrl it should start casting fireball into a combustion into fireblast for the simple pyro opener. On my end it takes forever for the opener to even start and when it does it casts combustion into fireblast into a hard cast pyro. Been trying to figure it out on my own, but it is a real head scratcher.

1 Like

Trying to add my covenant ability to the rotation, but for some reason it won’t cast. any tips? I didn’t put it in with a mod, just a simple /cast

hmm where are you putting it precisely?

Tried putting it in all of them, not at the same time of course, but nothing seems to work

i cant seem to figure out how the modifier works… i have unbound all modifier keys but still when i press ctrl it just pauses the macro

1 Like

Normal wireless mouse, spamming this macro.
for 5 sec after you cast barrier there is a wait, nothing happens. I’m a clicker player meaning i use the mouse for everything clicking buttons.
The only solution i’ve found is to cast a fireball or two. then the rotation picks back up as the cooldowns finish.
Only critque on this macro as I’ve fallen in love with it !!! thank you for doing an awesome job

for people having trouble with the Ctrl mod sequence try changing the macro to a lower ms setting
if you want to intrupt the cast of the main sequence to cast pyroblast try

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/stopcast [mod:alt][mod:ctrl][mod:shift]
/cast [mod:alt] Pyroblast

if it makes it worse then… :frowning:
HELP US JOHN!

nevermind. it stopped working for me for some reason.

There is a good macro from 8.x that is super good, if you find it use it. Fire Mages haven’t been touched, other than Covenant Abilities.

dSJRcaWsaLDrPKTHkMjGy2s63iUjq1ViLBdrxwv7eu7vz3uTFI(Pqv9xHQmoq0arbdffAWegUq5Gcv6XiDmOooqQfcKSuuklgLQLlXdbKEQOLHQEojteq1ubyYOstxQlsP4CqONrX1bPnIsARarBgfz7aHpkuXSGGPbcNwWiPuQ3sjJwi3LuDsuuddOCni58uQ(mKADOehwLhEagmEjRmZMnXdsBXpy(byjGR(ERwA4XymVzj4hTqa5xubIRgGbJhGbJxQrpvREqd9D6lfwoHgDU)1GJwxkWgdcsb2yqqkWgZG5xQrpvlfyWGesuMbBwQrpvlfwoHgDU)1GJwxkWicMbJ4GHyPg9uTuy5eA05(xdoADPGhriGCWOwQrpvlfwoHgDU)1GJwxkmyoCWlbcHedibKHEjEjJevd(rlKbyW4LA0t1sHLtOrN7Fn4O1LcEdkd2SEjWE7mwELAagmEPwFf0F)(J0Uuy5KORGu3I7FC1hm)sn6PAPWcjHllxT1Lcm2WHZGnl1ONQLclKeUSOIcm1iifmauOffPOlfyuguCWdgILA0t1sHfscxwQ0UurqkyGcTOifDPGhZd26Lz)XyfQt7aXxMpOH(EhU6sglp4hTqgGbJxQrpvlfwoHgDU)1GJwxk4nOmyZ6La7TZ2x)t9dW61RxgN0gq(fvG4l5Hamulb)COxLzV)ciEVdeFGAPT)ASLlz7pUX3R2h7lTXzIuOpqjiJD9XEOgA7J9LzSNYmWhmhZsG)mDqR9GXlJl0oIuwYAOq8WbIWZaOUshfQNA96na

1 Like

Here is an update to it. I removed Dragon’s Breath, I rather manually control it. I also really dislike Rune of Power, it’s a waste of a GCD, and if your moving around a lot it’s useless.

This has worked for me for Shadowlands.

d0ZCcaWsvvSlqL2gu63intvfDzLMnipMOBcO(LiDBOyDaODc0EL2nv7Ns)uuL(ROsghOQbcqgkeAWKA4OuhuvPonfhdXXbvSqivlfsAXaWYvLhQQQEQWYGQNJQjcqnvsmzuY0v5IquVvuEgHRdkBeszRQQYMHGTRQKpkQWxfvQpJcttvLgPOkURignjDoa5KqKzbjUMOQopkAyQkCyfVwurxsvkiPbAiHkY5cE4Ixq8Q0qzGw)4ne4ecbN0a4r(O)TpUH68QuqsvkiPrQC4hFHdS1LRvN5uP64(czCgjwnriqXQjcbkwnrikiEJu5WpRwqacEb2ckAKkh(z1zovQoUVqgNrIvta6dbbOc(BJu5WpRoZPs1X9fY4msSACG(f(gFsPS)0GXCninqKYpGh5JwLcsAKkh(z1zovQoUVqgNrIvJlYxqe9A8ZYeX3Y5vPGKgP38yS36lgMwDMtvNhMKmw7WkPG4nsLd)S6mmuwaKRAq4sSAcrGfBbfnsLd)S6mmuwaCGouSAa9pShN(sSACc(h9Ae3YgnyU8muVrSWb26NzGAG4BbEKpAvkiPrQC4NvN5uP64(czCgjwnUiFbr0RXpltuxOD4Bv61RxJCei)3(4gQxqCScSnaECydes(TVVw)muVO34ByNk91anZJ6M5lZci0N3PAGgEJCVto)g2B4vPxdaVimWGUcsAG6oSYRdXSaObYoc0NC)NIH9CdamqMJzrVrWELib4cIv0iple7g961c

FIRE_8.2

Talents: 3211121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Blazing Barrier

KeyPress: Flamestrike, Pyroblast

Main Sequence: Scorch, Fireball, Fire Blast, Combustion

Post Macro: Blazing Barrier

2 Likes

I forgot to add Phoenix Flames to the macro, I’ll re-submit soon.

1 Like

thanks for the suggestion im ganna try it out. i know why the ctrl locks up. if i dont have enough fire blasts charges it will wait til you have a charge built up to cast and same goes for combustion. i just wanted to know if there are any conditional statements to use that will skip skills that are under cooldown or recharges.

I’ve been looking for a conditional syntax to add here that can skip skills under cooldown or charging

/castsequence [mod:ctrl,conditional syntax] Fireball, Combustion, Fire Blast, Pyroblast, Fire Blast, Pyroblast, Fire Blast, Pyroblast

would it be better just to break this cast sequence down into a separate macro, change the sequencing in the separate macro to 1,12,123,1234, and cull it to [mod:ctrl] in FIRE_SL.

1 Like

ive been getting mod key issues sporadically across other classes its dam annoying… but not my fault

ill have to look at mage soon ™ just trying to sort DKs for now

1 Like