JM Fire MAge - SL

Updated the talents, and macro to reflect it
flame strike and Meteor now share the same modifier, it will cast meteor if available or flame strike if on cooldown. sometimes it would seemingly cast both at the same time which is nice.

another change is a combustion opener, simple hold down CTRL and use macro at start of fight will fireball, combust then then alternate between fireblast and pyro, let go of ctrl once combustion is over. for regular rotation.

d0dhdaGAKKA9QO4LOI6TcSncMjfvZgvDzGBsi(fv8nkWJjzNGSxLDlA)q9tvu1FrsYVHmqKunukKbJy4uPoOkQCyuoMQoof0crfzPuKwmfXYb1drf8ujlJs9CsnruHMQkmzkz6sDrkudtL8mQ66iXgrszRuu2mQuBxfL(iscZIitdvYPrQrIKO7kOrlKZrOCscvJtL6Ac15vr(mvY6iKUnr9(DmOFf1e3uJPQY8bzVJvhmEq26vEB))2(vIWuWiZaWAAuQ3XG(DmOFLJIPBnWqkGubWKazKLOQgMpetEVxctEXU8VysyYFDFh7LWK)9ccsyYFDFh7LWK)9ccsyYFDFh7LWK)9ccdYELJIPBmjirYiljmjrQiwMaE60viM4FbHFq(vokMU1adPasfatcsKmYskrQiwMaE60viM8E)G4ALJIPBmjirYiljmjrQiwMaE60viMylgx3dkELJIPBmjirYiljmjrQiwMaE60viM8x33X(bjSYrX0nMeiJSevhrZDlHjuNduG1i4qm5J9Xc)GmyLJIPBmjqgzjQoIM7wctOUIcSgbhIj2V91kZri3Mtlt3R46ALriDlctbJ2X6vCgCYiyGwVJb9RCAgSlqdsG8jmjirrmy5WalaZkCq2RCumDJjbYilrz8DiM8Vxqy9kodozkGhW0GDmOFLJIPBmX2h7F)GSx5Oy6gt(x46)1RmcgictbJ2XG(vokMUXKGejJSKWKePIyzc4PtxHyIDSbXC9RxvnWn1OKQMgLRkGHuaztZ4xVEfvugBgawtJYbzlCzWkryjfgV4zdGpliBAuooT6Cu6ie8kQgfLyImOpZkoc4MrHVh0VIkb8UxTYuaZ68j)PzYkZyW0mt4b6DSEv5gOeNJdsWVY4KBeScWbKSBwZmHMNUpnoTE9ga

FIRE_SL

Talents: 3231123

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Phoenix Flames

KeyPress: Pyroblast

Main Sequence: Flamestrike, Scorch, Meteor, Combustion, Dragon’s Breath, Fireball, Pyroblast, Fire Blast

KeyRelease: Rune of Power, Blazing Barrier

2 Likes

updated rotation and talents

1 Like

Hello @John-Metz

Very nice macro, and works as intended!

But one question bothers me:

Should not be flame strike and dragon’s breath be together? BC of the low cooldown of it when procs go non stop they work almost perfect alltogether

cheers

no, I’ve got them on the same modifier as they both place reticles at the cursor, it just prioritizes Meteor as it has a longer cooldown, if used while Meteor is on CD it flame strikes, if both are available it can stack both on each other.

1 Like

understood, thank you very much