John Metz Frost DK SL

Update 11/10, added tabs to cater to each covenant, use tab 1 if you have no covenant as night fae just replaces DND, i also get smoother runs with Dual wielding over 2h

For now due to time and lack of desire and i dont do M+ im not doing a frostsythe variant for now. its just way too much for me to do. for something i care so little. im sorry. TBH the passive cleave from HB, Pulse, DND, RW is more than enough and you make up the extra from Scythe with better ST throuput, but i know people want those big numbers in AoE trash in M+

BoS i will get to as I have a working macro already and like this one virtually nothing has changed, probably will weave in the venthyr and necrolord abilities with the Breath windows but that is it as far as changes go.

daKciaalkP(LcddGJPOLbYZuIPPuxJQABkPVbuJJQ4Ci16OKmqQsCqkbTqQsYdPeYePeXfbeTraPpsjqJevs5KacRKQK6LOsntqv3eiTtk(jQK0qbILIkXtfnvQ0vPeWwPkL3sPUlvSxP)sjudwLdlSyi5XiMmQYLHAZakFgq1OrvDAs61OsIzdk3Me7gIFtQHJkooLOwosEoktN46GkBNsK(ovP68qQ1JkPA)Q6oRBnZMaLlC101IT4e(AGQBt3aggrynNqZ5ceutleoHVMQPxR5J8hOyHR30cMaP3WumvnsnqRaMnbnqGlGbeicMYsXiIQgPEvtqdcL2BykMQgHv3AM1TMzZbjyYF2eTcQqC(ZFcbEwduZbjyYF2eTcQqC(BsVcgmGAwAoibt(Btdacqn7MdsWK)20Z9sn(nhKGj)Tb7V6PM1MdsWK)Sr0CWI1eTcQqC(BV67XVgWnhKGj)TanPP9RXtZbjyYF2EHdSanMY5V9c0QFt41AoWRQOknxBcIMjGgekDDR0mfmhGchcru1intSLHdJiQbSMCJrdcfMXQBnZMdsWK)Sv08SkGjo)TPNE21a1CqcM8NTIMNvm(QatC(dcm9caOknbHcdAqO01TMzZbjyYFBAaqaQbQ5Gem5Vn9CVuPj3y0CbddhmCDRz2CibfWXcgbRG(pBen)GsXXMho45uPsnq1TMzZbjyYFj)GWvGH)t4J)ZcG4DnLWhDnqnhKGj)zt0kOcX5p)je4znlnhKGj)zt0kOcX5Vj9kyWaQz3CqcM83MgaeGA8Boibt(Btp3l1S2CqcM83gS)QNAa3CqcM8NnIMdwSMOvqfIZF7vFp(14P5Gem5VfOjnTFn0nhKGj)z7foWc0ykN)2lqR(nHxR5aVQIQ0CTjiAMaAqO01TsZuWCakCiervJ0mXwgomIOgWAYngnxWWWbdx3AMnhsqbCSGrWkO)ZgrZpOuCS5HdEovAccfg0GqPRBnZMdsWK)20aGauduZbjyYFB65EPstUXObHcZy1TMzZbjyYF2kAEwfWeN)20tp7AGAoibt(ZwrZZkgFvGjo)bbMEbauLk1Su3AMnhKGj)LEpOuura(FGQYKAGAoibt(ZMOvqfIZF(tiWZAwAoibt(ZMOvqfIZFt6vWGbuZU5Gem5Vnnaia143CqcM83MEUxQzT5Gem5Vny)vp1aU5Gem5pBenhSynrRGkeN)2R(E8RXtZbjyYFlqtAA)AOBoibt(Z2lCGfOXuo)TxGw9BcVwZbEvfvP5Atq0mb0GqPRBLMPG5au4qiIQgPzITmCyernG1KBmAUGHHdgUU1mBoKGc4ybJGvq)NnIMFqP4yZdh8CQ0eekmObHsx3AMnhKGj)TPbabOgOMdsWK)20Z9sLMCJrdcfMXQBnZMdsWK)Sv08SkGjo)TPNE21a1CqcM8NTIMNvm(QatC(dcm9caOkvQzx3AMnhKGj)zHO0kQiHOQr(dEvfu1a1CqcM8NnrRGkeN)8NqGN1S0CqcM8NnrRGkeN)M0RGbdOMDZbjyYFBAaqaQXV5Gem5Vn9CVuZAZbjyYFBW(REQbCZbjyYF2iAoyXAIwbvio)Tx994xJNMdsWK)wGM00(1q3CqcM8NTx4alqJPC(BVaT63eETMd8QkQsZ1MGOzcObHsx3kntbZbOWHqevnsZeBz4WiIAaRj3y0CbddhmCDRz2CibfWXcgbRG(pBen)GsXXMho45uPjiuyqdcLUU1mBoibt(BtdacqnqnhKGj)TPN7Lkn5gJgekmJv3AMnhKGj)zRO5zvatC(Btp9SRbQ5Gem5pBfnpRy8vbM48hey6faqvQuPjxddJttGmi8)Znq9hpmIwWS)8oFvc))SiTLIrWiI1)5gO(B(Nrf48L)aAGT(p3af0FCJMsnqS(p3a1Fl)5nmIWhnL1)5gO(B)NbtO0W0u8ynbcIgPztlbdSaoysn7MjhmbiSKAG8NnbseGPPiylsRWjKaLkmvbD9QkvAb

Usage Information

Each Tab denotes which Covenent, Tab 1 Night Fae, Tab2 Kyrian, Tab 3 Venthyr, Tab 4 Necrolords

This macro contains 4 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

• The Default macro is 4

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Frost Strike, Obliterate

KeyPress: Frostwyrm’s Fury, Howling Blast

Main Sequence: Death and Decay, Hypothermic Presence, Obliterate, Empower Rune Weapon, Raise Dead, Pillar of Frost, Remorseless Winter, Frost Strike

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Macro Version 2

Main Sequence: Death and Decay, Hypothermic Presence, Obliterate, Empower Rune Weapon, Raise Dead, Pillar of Frost, Remorseless Winter, Frost Strike

Macro Version 3

Macro Version 4

1 Like

Hi John

A question: Are you DW ore do you use a 2 handed ? :slight_smile:
Ty for the macro

Jimmy

1 Like

dw for now ony as i dont have a decent 2h for frost

Hello John, pls make AOE macro(for Frostscythe talent) for mythic+ dung :slight_smile: thx

Updated to use Hypothermic Presence

Update 11/10, added tabs to cater to each covenant, use tab 1 if you have no covenant as night fae just replaces DND, i also get smoother runs with Dual wielding over 2h

For now due to time and lack of desire and i dont do M+ im not doing a frostsythe variant for now. its just way too much for me to do. for something i care so little. im sorry. TBH the passive cleave from HB, Pulse, DND, RW is more than enough and you make up the extra from Scythe with better ST throuput, but i know people want those big numbers in AoE trash in M+

BoS i will get to as I have a working macro already and like this one virtually nothing has changed, probably will weave in the venthyr and necrolord abilities with the Breath windows but that is it as far as changes go.

Update 13/11, slgiht change only for tab 1 for now , as i keep forgetting to us chains of ice for Cold Heart
this change now manage it for you casting around 20 stacks.

dqKRiaaljPFjLHPchtLwgepJIMguDnjABs4BsQXbP6CK06OGEhvbCpuizGuL0bHK0cPkIhsvuMivr1fHKYgHu6JufOrcjvNefIvIkv1lPaZevYnrb7Kk)efsnujXsrH6PIMkv1vrLkTvQs8vuPI3sPUlLSxL)svOgSQoSWIrfpgXKPqxg0MHu8zQsnAu0PrvVMQinBv0TjXULQFtQHJsDCuPSCO8CKMoX1HeBNQq(oKeJNQGopkz9Osv2pW7o)5UlrlJz0PVh7XjxZHm)L(XjSl0LxK71ebzj3bgEkQIcwqN)KLmeemTxGyuEDNo)5UZFU7YgjOc4TjAfoHyb(Yls9DoKLnsqfkKBOa7ei4T7AcZO3HN8DVRkXjSlgEBMvHEipvOwGhdsHcJc)a8GhVSebVk4VQf11hvb)vTOU(WdaE7UMWm6D4jF37QeTcNqQc9qEQqTa)vTOU(yoZLnsqfWJREGCmh(YgjOc4XvV4MZvUSrcQaE86Yc0NRyzJeub82DnBOuLOv4eIf4XlkrVCU6LnsqfWJ6SyRfMqmfEc4RGbPWoboh6lBKGkG32RSpdwqmlWJBIuuUKlTMnx8k8YYILv0uHHGGPN)KLPazJwu6eHx3xMqUHcSl8X5sdGSym8egu48N7USjbM3qb2HkSaVDxZmWuSSncdJwtwwbdYqqW0ZFU7YgjOc4XvpqoMdzzJeub84QxCZjlnaYQcgKsN)C3LnsqfWBROnAyCkwG38wGyQohYYgjOc4Tv0gnKYKhnIf4rQvnpqMmzoK5p3DzJeub8jZG4PNqWlmHGN72rfnMWK1CilBKGkG3MOv4eIf4lVi135mx2ibvaVnrRWjelWFvlQRpMdFzJeub84QhihZvUSrcQaEC1lU5CflBKGkGhVUSa95Qx2ibvaVDxZgkvjAfoHybE8Is0lNd9LnsqfWJ6SyRfMqmfEc4RGbPWoboN6YgjOc4T9k7ZGfeZc84MifLl5sRzZfVcVSSyzfnvyiiy65pzzkq2OfLor419LjKBOa7cFCU0aiRkyqkD(ZDx2ibvaVTI2OHXPybEZBbIP6CilBKGkG3wrB0qktE0iwGhPw18azYYkyqgccME(ZDx2ibvapU6bYXCilBKGkGhx9IBozPbqwmgEcdkC(ZDx2KaZBOa7qfwG3URzgykw2gHHrRjtMZC(ZDx2ibvaFIkbMcF3BWZapvMdzzJeub82eTcNqSaF5fP(oN5YgjOc4TjAfoHyb(RArD9XC4lBKGkGhx9a5yUYLnsqfWJREXnNRyzJeub841LfOpx9YgjOc4T7A2qPkrRWjelWJxuIE5COVSrcQaEtKRQA5CQlBKGkG32RSpdwqmlWJBIuuUKlTMnx8k8YYILv0uHHGGPN)KLPazJwu6eHx3xMqUHcSl8X5sdGSQGbP05p3DzJeub82kAJggNIf4nVfiMQZHSSrcQaEBfTrdPm5rJybEKAvZdKjlRGbziiy65p3DzJeub84QhihZHSSrcQaEC1lU5KLgazXy4jmOW5p3DztcmVHcSdvybE7UMzGPyzBeggTMmzo85p3DzJeub8OkhTcFpeEDh8CXRWzoKLnsqfWBt0kCcXc8LxK67CMlBKGkG3MOv4eIf4VQf11hZHVSrcQaEC1dKJ5kx2ibvapU6f3CUILnsqfWJxxwG(C1lBKGkG3URzdLQeTcNqSapErj6LZH(YgjOc4nrUQQLZPUSrcQaEBVY(mybXSapUjsr5sU0A2CXRWlllwwrtfgccME(twMcKnArPteEDFzc5gkWUWhNlnaYQcgKsN)C3LnsqfWBROnAyCkwG38wGyQohYYgjOc4Tv0gnKYKhnIf4rQvnpqMSScgKHGGPN)C3LnsqfWJREGCmhYYgjOc4XvV4MtwAaKfJHNWGcN)C3LnjW8gkWouHf4T7AMbMILTryy0AYKjl9GjQ5figLx3NdPabFjdrhL4Kr6ceZJGDHx3NNS0ZHOjq5uM7Ue1HNSxIAbHj49doG3iSRfif8OctEctW7zApc2HDPk49doG)cEhV3mfWJ2awf8(bheWBalm(Oxf8(bhWBcEVa7ctwyvbVFWb84G3bjy6tnMr6suRJgngb6zAf2HeC4p5fwZtw6LaJp4CcPZFYYKnKWiE(CiL3Lmcr3xUevrryQXwY91m7GNbOW9Mmzd

How do you select which tab to activate?

It will auto select the number that its set to in the drop dpwn box options. I.E. PvP (1) Raid (2)… means when you enter a raid it will auto use #2 then if you go Pvp it will auto use #1 and so on.

select macro and hit edit,
the first tab on hte left is called configuration, going there you se a bunch of options just change the Default number to the tab number containing the covenant you are after and save it and your done

Thanks for the help!

Hello John

What are you using in ms for AHK ?

Jimmy

50-70ms is what i run it at

Tested on GSE 3.0 and it converted and works perfectly for me let me know if others are experiencing issues

1 Like

What is the reason for no Death Strike? Is there somewhere I can add it? I dont even know how to. Curious why it wouldnt be in it.

Death strike is a dps loss and only used if you pvp or just bad and take avoidable damage often.
i just have it on a separate key bind to press in those emergencies of unavoidable damage or healer/tank
dead and going for clutch win. no need to put it in a macro

Well, when I am solo questing, I tend to pull a TON of mobs onto myself (because I am impatient) so I use my death strike a lot. Also, the healers in raids and M+ get onto DKs who dont use their death strike often enough. I guess I am not as self conscious about dps being a bit less if I am patching heals. I just dont wanna get hollered at :stuck_out_tongue:

lol this sound like a you problem not a macro problem :P,
again its just better to have it on separate bind and use when needed rather than have it go off automatically rp starving yourself and having the party still yell at you for not using it when you should have because you have no rp when you need it

It is definitely a ME problem lol, but tbh the groups/guild likes for me to pull a TON of mobs. In higher keys, I just need to death strike every time it is up. I have carpal tunnel from typing for 20 years, so if i can reduce keystrokes so I can game without guilt that Im making the condition worse, I do.

OK so for best results this is going to be something you have to do your end but im happy to walk you or anyone else through it. As the process can be time consuming its a matter of the more time you put in the more optimal the result.

The starting point is to replace one of the Frost Strike lines with Death Strike. as they share the same resource, of RP so what will happen is your trading one for the other. with FS needing less RP than DS the frequency of DS will be low as FS will be eating the RP before its gets high enough for a DS. you can work things so FS isn’t consumed as much for DS which will give more DS, the trade off being a noticeable DPS decrease. which is why preference for it to be a Modifier or separate key bind to only DS when you have to is a better compromise.

So start by picking one of the frost strikes and swap with a DS and see what happens.

1 Like