John Metz Outlaw SL

why i stopped posting macros perty much … spot on JM

what i like to say ty all to all the creators !!! just folow the guidelines the creators make.

i personally know nothing of creating macro.

Dont feel violated if someone ask a question, maybe they dont understand the macro they see. Instead, start posting in the beginning of post a default text like.

This macro is made with spesific talents and the rotation of my playstyle. If u wish to change, do so. Might mess up the rotation, feel free to tweek it. Enjoy the macro!

And i realy enjoy all the macros, if they work for me or not, i always read them, to understand, im not a creator. Since im a retard comming to creating macros, maybe someone feels in other ways to, but i dont care.

Dont stop posting ur macros, umcguy, JM, elfy, Lutheci and alot of others, i bet more than me enjoy them ALOT. Without them, i probably wouldnt play this game last 12 yrs, i was depended on macros long before GSE. So for me, i need it all. on all classes i play. btw i also tweek macros i find here, just cuz 3-4 skills prob best out of macro.

Thanks alot John and UMCGUY (mentioned cuz you wrote here…)

1 Like

Beautiful share! thanks for the post!!

Too much nipple feeding going on here in this community. I love the contributions but when someone asks or posts something stupid, just ignore it. Not even worth the time of day to response or get fired-up.

:smirk:

p.s. - it’s a common thing i see across the forum board. so many people saying/asking stuff that someone could just highlight text and do a quick ddg search. :joy:

1 Like

Every macro I use is a hybrid of multiple other peoples. Primarily for all the reasons you stated. I respect what the creator made and just make changes for my own talents.

Though I haven’t used wowhead or Icey in YEARS for talent tree, covenant or legendary advice. I use:

Raids: https://castle-nathria.subcreation.net/
M+: All Affixes - Mythic+ - Subcreation

If you click on the spec icon it tells you all you need to know. This is my go to whenever I am questioning a build. I will admit that I have downloaded multiple macros that had the most bizarre talent tree and I always wondered what their logic was for picking what they picked.

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for a great macro with zero SnD issues. Your work on this is highly appreciated, thank you.

1 Like

just an update in that ive tested in GSE3 and all is working well for me

2 Likes

@John-Metz Hello sir, I have have used some of your other macros (they are awesome btw) in the past and they imported flawlessly. For some reason this one says “Unrecognised Import SND was unable to be interpreted” I can import other macros from this site, just not these two.

The new version of GSE is what was messing up

Regards.

Why does the latest GSE give the message “Unable to interpret” the macro? Months ago there was no problem.

Should I boost this up to a Timothy question?

This is not Timothys site. It is Lutechis.
This macro was made on an older version of GSE, and doesn’t work with the current one

ok so Thanks to DF there was some old GSE 1.5 and 2 code that was still in GSE 3 that had to be removed for it to function in DF. which has lead to the issues we have now with unable to interpret.

unfortunately the only solution is that GSE 3.1.05 still has the legacy import stuff so you can just downgrade to it and install. and the macros work fine.