LDAP BFA Fistweaver Macro

Getting back up to speed on Mistweaving - Talent Build is 2223333

Usage Information
Simple DPS Macro:

Press ALT to just cast Rising Sun Kick
Press Shift to Cast Thunder Focus Tea, Rising Sun Kick x2
Just click to cast 3x Tiger Palms then a Blackout Kick

When Risking Sun Kick is off cooldown you can press ALT to cast it, or place another RSK in the main sequence if you don’t want to coordinate casting TFT with RSK.

Note Talent Build - I went with all DPS talents in this macro. If you feel you need to take more healing focus, you can, but you will probably not DPS as much then.

To bet the most from healing, cast two Renewing Mist then Essence Font to place HOTs on everyone.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Rising Sun Kick, Thunder Focus Tea

Main Sequence: Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

I use the Razer Synapse Software, and create a Macro set for a keypress with .050 second delay and “Play continuous playback until key is pressed” set as the macro condition.

I have not tested importing this Macro, please let me know if the import works.

dWdheaGEqQ6LOu2fjY2ir1mvkMTKomWnvs(fO62I45uANsyVe7gv7h6UkHggv8BvnqfjnuqzWidxrDqrX4uehJuDCqkleL0sbjlwPA5k8qsuEQklJewhvstKk1ujLjdIPl8yQAwIsxwQRJInQe1wvKyZs02Ps0Nrj(kivMMsW3fPgPsKNHs1OfvFtKCsLs3sj1PP48KuRKkH3Qi1Rjjl6IMuOl3g3zGTE12tB5TNMuOq0KBPUoxnCvYLhXS1v4Wt)PRaOxDcWpERs(pbE5pysSWJF24HxHaMxVxcwxASr6g4YESob4hpC50a1Mhw5uOqb7SZo7YLHjY)HCBCNb2uzT(peRhuNLBfGZaQB5rpCzZdZZfwLZDxcyQHuOlhSPatkCKlZO5aPWrUBU9BDlfks5i3sDDwUZKmxBKCd7qAfWpEKwJeSrBTiLPgifpskdydK0Yz4q6bsl)EglsAnilsqzSgoliDmCKyZ4vPesibD5nhjOmwvgoliDmCKyZ4vHKXI0xwIK))kKpnhj1pdsEahP5rBTiLzJgsXJKhydKmrwK(bsZvGVrcW)iVhib1XgsgosrEJucWWrY2qJP5(gPNJeajiMYYE08aPKhIP00dKICahPmB0ucDb6IIpAK0a1MhiXkJPcbP1iH0wKs38aP0MihjqTIKByhsbO28WIKHJuKBSiLa8JxjKqABjsQFgKk7UIK6NbjE3qqkEKcGQgPKF0iL3GQHZcsLVNXMfj1pdsEapls7mbsQFgKsBQvKMh)oyVQgj(hi5g2HeWIucJphPiV5kj3kGF8tPhwZZTIMuOlAsHUCW9aByBOX0CFJKUJtQjozrs3Xj1eNSiP74KAItwK0DCsnzb528)8gtIjKtxoTHHRQdDzxULAaezxUI2Rs2LJ1UgYUCqz4SOl7Yb7TXkGF8IMeYXwRgQU2aBlAsHUCWTbyeGiaEvsihugolkKD50ggUQoui7YDrpVmd3hMNl31qJP5HbuLJTwnSrBTIMuOlhCpWginDYdXvqnwejDNulOyIuOqo4EGnqA6KhIR2CtzSis66kx5tCKc2LdUhydKMo5H4Qn3uglIKUtQfumrc5Gn6va)4fnjKtzFYoiewLqcjKqe

Gonna give this a go today. Will report back. Thanks much!

I did a quick update to the macro to add a condition for casting TFT with RSK

Thanks LDAP, you are awesome!

Gonna give it a go now!

Edit: Is there anyway we can get a #showtooltip working in this?

Edit Edit: Do I hold down Alt/Shift when the combo is running via Synapse, or do I just press it once to que it up? Sometimes doing either will be glitchy and doesnt work, and I have to reque again. How did you intend for RSK/TFT to be used: Hold button down or Press?

@AmyChan

I have a keybind setup on my Razer mouse that when I press it, it will play the macro continuously. So when I want to do just a RSK when it is off cooldown, I press ALT, when I want extra DPS / heals from Fist Weaving, I just press Shift to cast TFT and RSK.

I will press the Alt or Shift key until the spells fire then release those keys Afterwards.

Can you get it to work with mouse over ?