Request for MW WotC Macro

Heya, I’m looking for someone to make a reliable macro that utilizes Way of the Crane (WotC) to full efficiency.

I tried using LDAP’s Mistfist Macro, but it often doesn’t perform optimally with WotC.

Order of priority would be:

Thunder Focus Tea → Way of the Crane → Rising Sun Kick off cooldown

A sample rotation (priority) I have tried but cannot get it to work 100% with macro:

1. Thunder Focus Tea → Way of the Crane → Rising Sun Kick → Tiger Palm → Rising Sun Kick → Tiger Palm → Rising Sun Kick → Tiger Palm → Blackout Kick as your opener
  2. 3x Tiger Palm → Blackout Kick, weaving Rising Sun Kicks in with resets

I hope someone understands my request and can help make this, all my attempts have not worked!

d8dPcaqyiRxPGxQuXUuk1Rrv9CsMPQKBRsnBs5GQq3Ku5xk03iOhRODsO9kTBu2pOllmmGghbgOsjnuvXGrA4aCiLIAwkOJrX5uQYcHkwkQKfRelhXdrv6PIwMQQ1PuKjIk1uHYKHQA6uDrLcnnufpdQY1vjBuf0wvb2SkY2vLYhvkXxvQQptQ67kWirf2guPrRKgVQuDsvu3sv50u68aALkv63eDCurxtXQOP5lUp(8P7CID45eRI)fRjhHganlJFZv3bO2044a5an0gaEJMePA7P8E0hjbNxHY)ojjF3d(gi953nAsKJ7XZE42edPfmx108BWdpJP5XlFvsAE8g4CfX26lR(vFHyz6dstDi2fs7mZdYBbZTswXPjhHgGMyRwfKAvqkcsFlikRKbP(kYHuRcsNxesWCnGqkt6q6ajHVLPFiKIy4dPSiWxbPRHgGTH7c39rlqQaspzFhs9vRcs3x68cPBj3iKEJMe5MBQdnjYdcIYkzQIvrtXQOP54ePCi1akKNFbv8V54ePCvW5vWMbKAm4IRaWHq6(iGqQ8eK6RbKYlbXIkIxZXjs5QGZRGndi1ackua4qi1ackua4qi1ackua4qi1ackuapnFjLaEzVTEttZhPY1HMezXQ3KJaHFxAkgt(DPjoHM3LMCzz6nDPjVY7fKxCAUtaKRqlqQOyv00Cu5iIJChn5xVjxwM()U0m9aWHxSPBLSMpeRKyDGn3ja(qcLQy1BIrSm(H)3LMpKqhAsKfREtmILXpCtxQxVj3Xj0LMxrtZeqmpZDf)fc28ijyOk(zA(CWtf)m1R3caUsage Information
This is a version that is currently not working, and needs help.

Please fix this WotC GSE macro!

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.21.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Main Sequence: Blackout Kick, Thunder Focus Tea, Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

No promises but will look at one that i made a little while back and I will take a peek that the one you posted too :slight_smile:

With this though
Thunder Focus Tea -> Way of the Crane -> Rising Sun Kick off cooldown
Did you want to do that on command or on cooldown as part of the general macro?

Are you running with WM or doing PVP events? Because I have tested it and it works fine (the macro you posted) The Way of the Crane is now a PVP talent for it to work you either need Warmode on or doing PVP

Thank you for looking into this! <3 <3

I would be running the macro with Razer Synapse, and when pressed, would like it to go through a rotation where RSK is used on CD, but to always pop TFT and then WotC if possible, if you understand what I mean?

I am running with the Neck Essence that lets you have WotC in PvE. This would be for M+ keys during large trash mobs.

1 Like

np!! and I was wrong sorry the macro you posted was warking-ish lol it wasnt firing the Thunder Focus Tea…so I kinda fudged it I hope this is ok:

datybaWsvWRvcntLsZwL6Ms4xQs3wPYoLQ9s2Tu2pGFQKQHb63igOsKHQsgmqdNs6GkjDmrhxjLfQu0svkSCOEkQLjrphPjQcnvHMovptvCDb2ifzRkrTzLeBxjywuOPrbUSIddz0uqpwsNufDwLQoTQ68uuJtqFJsTnkXkvu9uCXjh3B6KJ7vVurXr090CQ48jFEYu8XzfuWTREkE1a3qcw86ocViAjtyc13rcWTrmBDQNhvV0gkUavXKLhm9tAufvpvu9u8BfrDaWeABqzO6LIFRiQtN1cMwDaati0oeAeamHq7qOraWecTdHgbati0o0aXBjeRB)7(U4u8fH6fOkMOOCXhgZx4Hsvu9u8BfrDaWmTyjekxm7JvtbTQ)jnXx4pb)DZIVWtbQIjkQEk(TIOoayzAjZh5IpmM3yUheDuuUC5IlqTa09zZh8ctZ)KM2uUCja
MISTYFISTY
Talents 1313311

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.21.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Way of the Crane

KeyPress: Thunder Focus Tea

Main Sequence: Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick

Let me know if this works for you. I will check back a bit later goodluck!!

Thanks! Gonna try it out! What do you have it running at with the macro (ms)?

been running it @70ms

It works a bit better than the previous macro I had, but sometimes it will still TP or BoK when a RSK is available. Not sure how to fix that. Also, is there a reset on it? If I stay in combat for over a min (to reset the CD of WotC), and continue the macro, it wont pop WotC until after TFt and some RSK’s.

Otherwise, its performing much better than my original macro!

I think I got the RSK working better, as for the TFT and WoTC there is nothing I can do about them sorry for some reason the WoTC will fire anywhere BUT the TFT will only fire when put in the on keypress section. Anyway see if this is any better for you:

daZLbaWsivVgcmtiXSHs3uQ6xi1THK2PK2lz3k1(vYpHGggOFl0aHqnuKyWkA4cYbHiogvhhI0cHOAPquwUipf1YGQNJyIijtvktNYZuW1LOnkH2keYMLk12rsnlPIPPqxwvhgy0sL8yrDsO4SqkNwGZlbJtL(Mk2MGA5QPQlUhd3qRigUHMQ4QjUbW(BJi2h8Hb3ft13nOeRPQlgjLwxXKyeAGecaiUyksmuJLP9lMd9zmuPk(bkUhKtre9jsqCtutvxnvDX0zaXwthEgXVQIlModig5rA5VZ)A6q45c7SMoeEUWoRPdHNlSZA6q45oQ6Gy6mGyRPdpJ4xXOeJHqja1atSlMsKy9GCkQMQUy6mGyRPdpJ4xzIr)lqj9eIAQ6IPZaITMUho8fktm6FbK9yFa5vtvxmDgqS10HNr8RmXusFpiNIQPQlModi2AI7HDFqMy2(qfl3zliUftjfetbwbzYe3d2LaSy22NO(3wqClKltMe
MISTYFISTY
Talents 1313311

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Way of the Crane

KeyPress: Thunder Focus Tea

Main Sequence: Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick

KeyRelease: Rising Sun Kick

Post Macro: Rising Sun Kick

1 Like

The above macro has worked the best so far! It now does RSK whenever it can, which is awesome!

Only problem still is extended fights over 1 minute, it will pop wotc + tft, but it won’t RSK on CD.

But thats ok, you did what I originally requested for! A working WotC macro! I just need to make sure to drop combat before using it again.

Thanks again @Elfyau!

1 Like