LEGION’s DESTRUCTION LOCK - UPDATED TALENTS & MACROS - Patch 10.2.5 (Updated 24/01/24)

I’ve been a long time user of GSE and macros on wowlazymacros and in the past I’ve edited some macros to fit my own play-style but never really attempted to make my own. Since returning to the game mid way through Dragonflight I’ve noticed the limited number of macro creators so I decided to create my own for personal use. This is my attempt at Destruction Warlock, feedback welcomed.

ST Raid Talents:

BsQAj5LiEN4VXhSin5RcWeAUgggkEJJQaKEplkEShWwB0SSkAKlmkAAAAAAAAAAAAIJokEJA

Mythic+ Talents:

BsQAj5LiEN4VXhSin5RcWeAUgggkEJJQaKEplkESBk4AlkEJlgSpIJAAAAAAAAAAAACokkkA

SINGLE TARGET MACRO - RUN @ 100MS (SYNAPSE)
CURRENTLY DOING 98% OF SIMULATED DPS (NO BUFFS, NO LUST)

dSu)faalkAxksXVqPgMIYXiLLHuEgb10esUMIQTreFdjzCcvNJeW6ijEhKiZtrkDpsi7trQAGKqDqcTqKOhsImrsQUib2iKkFui1iHu1jjsRKe1lveZejCtfj7uIFsqgQqXrHe1srs9urtfIRcP0wjP8viPglKGoRIu5TOK7IuTxWFHumykDyOwSqPhRWKPWLPAZqs(SKA0QQonQSAibETqmBuCBu1UL63igorDCsqlxvEUGPR01LKTtc03jjDEvL1dj08jv7xLbnabkAqMiOrDbjcAOqq0sfQafAacKtHhpsaqGIgGaPA4hhowgpaiqoX)O2zCCWbeOObj7boSNLvt4jgMnz8J72z46A6NvPFmjCwkjmlSqoX)I55HaGafnizpWHn4kSY7HFwwl(v7RIK910WXgM1psLm9ZMv88K(Ss5LrPZYQjY(A2edhByw)ivY0pBwXZt6ZkLxgk0GK9ah2GRWkVh(zzT4xTVks2xtdhBy2K6hPsM(zZkEEsFw1iCgQIzI4pu6SSAISVMnXWXgMnP(rQKPF2SINN0NvncNHQyMi(dkcdj7f)Q91BN)7SSAYp(XtNLHJnOdLOGKTSV4DXJiNLLSVM)4hpDOmhs2dCypllEIHkyM1uXJQxG8mBY4h3TZW110pBwXZt6ZkTrL)AmduKaj7boSNLfpXqLX(ymv8O6fipZMm(XD7mCDn9ZM)ydIQOQ69blSqkowoshaeOObiqrdYt)0N4FX88q40pDOqds2dCyplRMWtmmBY4h3TZW110pRgvkGeAqryip9tFI)rTZ44GF6NoKiFYoKIJLJ0WcfAacu0GK9ah2ZYQj8edZMm(XD7mCDn9ZkCCQuaQKajYNSdP4y5inSqryabkAqE6N(e)lMNhcN(PdfAqYEGd7zz1eEIHztg)4UDgUUM(z10KeFECir(KDifhlhPHfkrbiqrdYt)0N4FX88q40pDOqds2dCydUcR8E4NLvt4jgMnz8J72z46A6N9SN95bFv0IF1(E2ZQrfnZZkjUeZZkjUeZZkjUeOimKN(PpX)O2zCCWp9thsKpzhsXXYrAyHYCabkAqYEGd7zz1eEIHztg)4UDgUUM(z1OkovubjYNSdP4y5inSqrcGafnip9tFI)fZZdHt)0HcnizpWH9SSAcpXWSjJFC3odxxt)SAAsIppoKiFYoKIJLJ0WclKs7yR4yw1WpoCSmEaqGujcFS4fOesKhxhXxnGsirECDeFPbuclSWcjQDCeXQhoaiWcjf4WIwzd86gqsBgTOMPrlkAZMpBwCiNYxS64fdiqIENrMHRJa5)UYbvyZwvIQmyu8JhpEKW0mi8qIGz8EdqszaLfrbZPGtqjk1qH)jxpN6bQDr0wxxhrGYkJY4jcKzIii)rTQuolZiIty4JikkkkkkkkkkkkvzsebklcPy1(tEqsHGOLkurXkHDgpSpCafHm6uGA(lWrAOiS2CHHCkCxHzK2R)uqVxosduczbZ7qMiOrDbjcAOqq0sfQaP6oQWvmlu0Ge9oJmKj6LIoevo70IoQfi4SicDwXmLgDz6pLvcHAku5Sj6fvxiuJo0s90DklsbIkNnr7utju5SslOta1frkGmL9Hu1HcnjubjIqkbfTzZOnBoKcAurEdxjcVmEXXYXWTFaLWclSaa

MYTHIC+ MACRO - RUN @ 100MS (SYNAPSE)

dOKUgaWkKkAwkXUuvP8lczyOehtOwMQYZKOMgkPRjvSnc13qfgNsvNdPcRdLY7eI6EcrgOqQdsrleLQhQuzIuGlsH2OujFKGYiLiDsuvRevYlrkZev0nPG2PK(jQudLGCuKk1srvEQktfjxvizRiv1xfcgRQkXzfc9wq5UGQ9c9xKQmybhgXIvvXJf1KjWLjTzjIplLgTu1PrXQvvj9AvvnBqUTuSBf)MsdxjDCPsTCv55enDGRRu2UQkvFNGQZlH1JujZxK9t1ymsH1y8mmIuLYFhDspdmEu0JtJcJp3vS(Hu4zij)SsKcRXifE0N8yi)aPsKcpAAbpfsjsfPWAmEIYejWdWgBJvWYyZ9KzuiMPfUh21tSspWUfcG1p8eLjsGhGn2CpzgfIzAH7bdiV)EqisgGa8OPfc9uPePWAmEIYejqQDVPtw9ama51QGiTQGfbkrWs7ZUTc3d3wtJD8a)M1i7byJDvblJvGseS0(SBRW9WT10yhpWVzfRF4jcqETkqhTPWdWgBp51ahMaLiaowlJNOvfqaas(VhGTQGLEYRbowzfprzIe4bynwbSrGalrN3Es7BzS5EYmkeZ0c3d3wtJD8a)Pe9neiS2bprzIe4bynwbSLbpOLOZBpP9Tm2CpzgfIzAH7HRNiWk8s2Efiab4zMbm2rIuyngPWAmEEYt00cHEQu6jpH1p8eLjsGu7EtNS6byJn3tMrHyMw4EWdE4Psfeja51Qap4Hyo(w8WSbbH1Y45jprtl4PqkrQEYt4rvSQ4zMbm2bby9dPWAmEEYt00cHEQu6jpH1p8eLjsGhGn2CpzgfIzAH7HyoOdXFyTmEEYt00cEkKsKQN8eEufRkEMzaJDqawlJuyngpp5jAAHqpvk9KNW6hEIYejWdWgBUNmJcXmTW9q59CqhCigRLXZtEIMwWtHuIu9KNWJQyvXZmdySdcWkRifwJXZtEIMwi0tLsp5jS(HNOmrcKA3B6KvpaRXkGnzptjGLOZBpP9Tm2CpzgfIzAH7HoCWklr2dWgBJvWYyZ9KzuiMPfUhIJfVVZESwgpp5jAAbpfsjs1tEcpQIvfpZmGXoiaRDqkSgJNN8enTqONkLEYty9dprzIei1U30jREa2yZ9KzuiMPfUh8GhEQubrcqETkWdEiMJVfpiEV4fpiEV4fpiEV4fpiEVySwgpp5jAAbpfsjs1tEcpQIvfpZmGXoiaRIrkSgJNN8enTqONkLEYty9dprzIei1U30jREawJvaBYEMsalrN3Es7BzS5EYmkeZ0c3dD4GvwIShGn2gRGLXM7jZOqmtlCpehlEFN9yTmEEYt00cEkKsKQN8eEufRkEMzaJDqacWJ)8ZgdeG(Khd5hivIu4TZ28dbGSJh1Jz(RGyKD8OEmZFf8HSJaeGa8IGs(BU9isKcb4XjrcIAvabOcW7JLpwzj(J1pw6iM194zOcigqaeKcVsvOviM5pE9aWQKnrIeUv4qe6QOHKFw5VLTn4rrG0biXJDjDB(RD4KXyLv6)l9hZ0HxocQzuTTT)nYfx0nHMXvO)gp2)BeWN3XLnkA3ottttttttttZwtACXfxM4zUb6Tp840OW4ZDn6DefsLGhrsx4jSZi91NKXoyTCCNY4ziz2iq8hG((DDam2bzhVkPrXZWisvk)D0j9mW4rrponkm(CxXZaTeYgeaRX4vQcTI3vk)UOyZd8m5x9a3D5HU4ZZOhIExu8oU55CTJIhNS5HRutd4ocDffVi6CzYjfBE4IYqd5U6b(1UmYRAYjE3QM5Baw)eZbEuCVdRXSWYhlDWZ4uI9L1D2MvcG8ddedOazhbiabic

All donations appreciated:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=QNWA9E5GU8BMN&no_recurring=0&item_name=Donate+any+amount+towards+my+monthly+WoW+membership.&currency_code=AUD

5 Likes

ill give it a shot and see how it does.

1 Like

Ok, something is off. I can’t quite put my finger on it yet. You are not using rain of fire so the opener causes a delay between, switching to the single target one and its heavy dependant on infernal. BUT the single damage with infernal was outrageous damage and there really is something there to tweak. Let me spend a little more time and see what it is that is hanging me up from using this full-time, but it was really a good rotation. well done!

This is purely a single target macro. There’s no rain of fire because that would be something you include in an AOE version. Will be adding an AOE version later on down the line.

i get that and i have modified it for my personal to see where that can go… but right now im testing the single target…

Fair enough. You could try removing the Chaos Bolt from the KeyRelease to see if it runs smoother without that there. It might mean you fire off less Chaos Bolts but you might find it less stammering.

OK so the single IL 300 lv 70 (just got there)

Single target 3 minutes with minion and 100% your setup gave me 4.09 million at 21.5k consistent dps
this was the opener up to the third chaos bolt then switch to the main macro for the remaining time. I cast Infernal at the beginning and it recharged at 2:28 seconds shaving off 32 seconds.

Elfs single target set up with his talents and same time frame with the same minion and only once cast of infernal and same gear produced. produced 3.96 million at 20.4 consistent dps.

What i did pic up on was the rotation you offered was smoother and rotated in order with very little downtime outside of the opener switch… but i think that could be user and input lag or combined.

I did redo the keybindings and made a few changes to the talents to give your single target an aoe cast on “Alt” and just manually do the shields, and this is what I also found. Now, let me say you need to work your own arrangement out and I just did it on the fly to gauge elfs aoe where it was at to see what would work in your rotation and what would hinder it.

ELfs aoe rotation with the same setup as his single target talents plus changing havoc to mayhem so i could just let it rotate with no interaction, produced in the same 3 min rotation with the same gear 7.47m and 40.2kdps

placing yours without the opener to get on to the aoe right away, casting Infernal once and placing Rain of fire in the macro replacing chaos bolt, and your talents except i took away grand warlocks design and replaced it with Rain of fire as we are only checking this with one infernal cast so regen wasn’t totally a big deal here for the test. The number is. 6.08m with 32.1k

this leads me to bleive after looking the rotation that you have a more viable rotation then elfs but his tallents line up better with larger burst dps, especially the aoe

So im going to take your macro and mod it with a little bit of my flare and a little bit of learning to elfs aoe talents, specifically dropping the crashing Chaos and taking Pyrogenics and Inferno as well as dropping explosive potential to get me into avatar of destruction. here is what i found.: AOE damage of 9.52 million at 48.7k dps and ST with not using the opener and just the ST rotation with the moded talents got me 4.12m with 22.1k dps.

My assessment is this. Its perfect for Mythic style dps with the burst pick up from Infernal and i think it is all ready to go for AOE but the only true measure difference was the talents… im not sure if its not a long fight that teh Inferno bonuses will pay off vs the enhanced rain of fire and increased fire spell damage. I will work up my modded version. thank you for bringing this to the table and squeezing out extr damage over elfs.

1 Like

Thanks for the testing. I’m glad you could find a way to mod the macro towards your own playstyle and needs.

Enjoy!

i posted the alternate with your rotation and my aoe adds and gave you credit so you can try it out and see if it works well for you too. i cant wait to try your other ones.

1 Like

not bad, I have 424 Ilvl and on opener im pulling 94-100k dps and it goes down to about 70k dps after it settles. I did it on the Raid boss dummy.

1 Like

Updated with mythic+ talents and macro…

1 Like

sweet, I cant wait to check out your adjustments. I think between us we might find the sweet spot we are all looking for.

Any further testing been done? I’m using it on a Level 60 Class Trial Warlock and it’s pretty close to Sims. That’s pretty dang nice. Thank you.

From what I tested of the single target macro on the target dummy with no lust and no buffs it’s running at about 98% efficiency.

Big question now is if you take it into a M+ , will it pull them big Warlock numbers using the M+ build. Probably so, as it’s so easy to just do the Rain of Fire modifiers. I like to have Hekili addon up as well so that it’s a little easier to tell when to Rain of Fire.

If you are interested in a decent Mythic+ version of this macro because mine doesn’t perform well, then I suggest checking out “XoDonZi’s” macro. Their macro stems from mine and Elfyau’s and focuses on AoE anf Mythic+.

we want affliction <333

1 Like

**Updated both the talents and macros for this thread.

1 Like

Awesome !

Time to warm all the place UP :smiley:

Cheers.

lol, wish i looked in here before i raided. missed my chance to test til tuesday.