LEGION’s DESTRUCTION LOCK - UPDATED TALENTS & MACROS - Patch 10.2.5 (Updated 24/01/24)

The Talents and new macro is geared towards the new 4 set so if you have that it will be even better.

Really glad to find this.
This macro works amazingly. I have hand issues with pressing keys so this really helps a lot. Thank you.
I have to ask now since I am new to this.
How do i get auto press on the number keys or a rapid fire addon? My finger is about to fall off! lol

1 Like

Depending on your mouse and/or keyboard there should be built in software that allows you to make macros that will spam the button. If you have razer then I can help but if not there’s quite a few different ones others can offer help with.

Also you’re much welcome and my main drive to make these macros has always been to help those in need.

1 Like

Thank you Mr. Legion. I just have a basic Logitech wireless keyboard, and mouse , and I don’t know if they came with any software its been quite a while now.
I did order a Redragon K556 keyboard that should be here at the end of the week. Not sure if that comes with the software, but do you know of any freeware that you would recommend?

You could always use AutoHotKey (AHK) but I’m not sure how to set it up. There should be a guide on the forums somewhere or if anyone on this thread uses it they could reply.

i just looked this up and it says certain keys are speed programable. so once you get it. should be able to set macro to it.

2 Likes

Really appreciate the info bud. I messed around with Sutohotkey, but it was super laggy, and I wasn’t able to get it to work properly in game.
Just going to hold out till the keyboard arrives. You spoke of a set bonus with this build? Also. What should I be aiming for stat wise? I haven’t played in forever. Lot to learn here again. Thanks!

1 Like

having an issue not sure if i am just buggy or not but my at cursor keeps dropping my infernal on myself? and shadowfury just doesnt go off at all?

hhhmmm that is weird. the infernal drops on the mob i put my cursor on. wonder if something is conflicting with the cursor and making it auto put it on yourself. just throwing out a thought. lol

Yeah this is an issue we have discussed in the past. You need to go into settings and change your self-cast from Auto to None.

Thank you been bugging me

Is this macro current? it says updated 10.2 but shows date of almost a year ago february 2023?

The date is correct. In Australia we write the date in ascending order “Day/Month/Year”.

3 Likes

Thanks Legion, your macro works great for me!!!

i have now run mythics and normal raid with this macro and its the best Destro macro out for my playstyle. Great job Legion

3 Likes

Is there any change to the AoE with the 4 set?

The only change is dropping the demonfire talent. Dimensional rift isnt used in AoE even with the 4 set.

1 Like

your st raid macro is tops! has me in top 3 of my dps on heroic raids. Do you just use that for AE as well? or ?

Thanks! The st macro has some built in cleave. If you want a little more you can use the manual havoc talent and just press that as needed. If you want a more traditional aoe build then the mythic+ macro uses rain of fire talents.

1 Like

I was just going to ask about dimensional rift with m+ now that I just acquired my 4 piece tier set.
Did you recently do any changes with the build above?
Is havok added into the macro?
Also. outside of the macro. Can you give ny pointers as to rotation please. Thanks in advance.