LEGION’s FURY WARRIOR - ST MACRO AND TALENTS UPDATED - Patch 10.2.5 (Updated 27/01/24)

I’ve been a long time user of GSE and macros on wowlazymacros and in the past I’ve edited some macros to fit my own play-style but never really attempted to make my own. Since returning to the game mid way through Dragonflight I’ve noticed the limited number of macro creators so I decided to create my own for personal use. This is my attempt at Fury Warrior, feedback welcomed.

ST Talents:

BgEAfuKaizEAgP2qANDB2hmf7HAAAAAAAAAACBCKBQESICENQICEJhEQkkESSSkERapkkAkEAAAEQQA

MYTHIC+ Talents (NOT UPDATED UNTIL FURTHER TESTING):

BgEAfuKaizEAgP2qANDB2hmf7HAAAAAAAAAAQggSAEBhIRSUgEiAhESSaJRSSIJkESkSASiEBAAABEE

SINGLE TARGET MACRO - RUN @ 50MS (SYNAPSE)
CURRENTLY DOING 92% OF SIMULATED DPS (NO BUFFS, NO LUST)

dKeygaWjGunkGuofqsZsLq2LkH6xiYWqvCmOSmk1Zqutdj6AOkTnuv(MkrJtLKZjaADOQAGcqheIfIqEibnrbYfPKnkq9rvkgPkvDsrPvkG8sGAMcQBIGANu8tGyOcPJQsQLkQEkPPkvxvLkBfb5RajCwvcEls1Drs7v5Viqdwkhg0IrOESkMms4YuTzvk9zHy0iLtdPxliZgQUnb2nk)gWWfQJJaSCu55enDvDDrX2ra9DbGXdKOZtO1lGA(ISFjpS1NbBQ2jyW3LFbcg26MSGyMXE9PegE4aKRpd26tjeKdfsmUlxFkyxmkNlLRpd2uspKlI)oZfiwn6maAqobuPtHdPG6m2tjjFi3d)hEcvn6mGdGaIHp1zipL0bk)Qrxaaf8lPHE7tDgkNs6aLF1OlaGc(pph(ffWtgojah1QjKguqmkad0LvtJDi3m8oL0bk)Qrxaaf8dXFQvdHaHpKBg(Ms6aLF1OFaeqm8PwTC)ec3LsMlL7Nc2fZDChkDS1NbBkPdu(vJod4qdYyooklc1QLdfedJ47Nc2fZDChkD71NbBkPdu(vJod4qdYyooklc1Qzbk9tM33VFkY5rbyY1NbB9zWwFgSPvQsGDXOCUuwPknJ9ushO8RgDgWHgKXCCuweQvd7kkjZ3LZqEALQeyxm3XDO0TRuLM2fJ9PiNhfGTFg71NbB9zWMwPkb2fJY5szLQ0m2tjDGYVA0zahAqgZXrzrOwnSROKmFxod5PvQsGDXCh3Hs3UsvAAxm2NICEua2(zSxFgSPvQsGDXOCUuwPknJ9ushO8RgDgWHgKXCCuweQvdJpY28Gnd5PvQsGDXCh3HshRsvAAxm2NICEua2(ziV(mytRuLa7Ir5CPSsvAg7PKoq5xn6mGdniJ54OSiuRg5R4LhEdWzipTsvcSlM74ou6yvQst7IX(uKZJcW2pdLRpd20kvjWUyuoxkRuLMXEkPdu(vJod4qdYyooklc1Qzt(QRWMH80kvjWUyUJ7qPJvPknTlg7tropkaB)m8U(mytRuLa7Ir5CPSsvAg7PKoq5xn6mGdniJ54OSiuRggL8r5mKNwPkb2fZDChkDSkvPPDXyFkY5rby7NM7Xo8NXEAxm2NggaiEAqOsiX4ofJ4P67XbNHDEua20OCOaCOV4(P5ESd)zSN2fJ9PHbaINQVhhCg25rbytvNaY4ShfIVF)0SmIZGI)ecYHcjg3LRpTZHYc5p2iAANdLfYF7r0(97NckCyiKmCq567Nggk)7IPa(oftT5XMsEWSVeJpY8Xl2uc7pmi4dxF69oEmokl0uA)hl5NePaaiaWHbwua8WbiV4dGGPDiUZE5uIIyHCBgWq0aBHejQnbGycIiBAcU9Y7rqqqqqqqqqesKqWeDTLMvOL56ScTcenRRdfYsvnKvomouiKqwiiiwxFnYuKmpnaUPHTUjliMake64U85GYap9g1IqoNefGndzmEjpLWqwgiEw27CeOZEua2iAQbkWNQDcg8D5xGGHTUjliMP374Xt17ZgCN)QfCULv16GunevZEJPADqQgI5cvtJAfoCfiH98W8xnH3Jq4OzbXa6A10Owi5vd0cOW7YvqYb1kqiH78xnecH0rYRgODNAvnHHbrTQwhKQLBjeCylvnwQwnHbbQtdYVfMb)NbBQg7NSbnZL2t7GiCgmE4XMhENAXUfG74cbeedFiXO4OV4iA)(9Ba

MYTHIC+ MACRO - RUN @ 50MS (SYNPASE) (NOT UPDATED UNTIL FURTHER TESTING)

dKuFgaakeuofcKxHaAwQi2fcGFHIgMO4yGSmk6ziQPbGRrHY2qO(MkuJtuY5qGADuidKkOdcLfsf5HaYePI6IIQnIs6JQqgjvsNKQyLuH6LOWmvb3ufPDsPFIsmuvuhfHyPe1tfMQkDveXwPs8veGoROuVfL6UOI9Q8xesdgOddzXispwQMmG6YK2mvGptbJgv60G61a0SHQBtvA3i9BPmCQQJJGy5OQNty6Q66uP2oviFhbPXtHQZtK1JGQ5lY(L8G2DwOfNM91vparGeLvsKZMOhYpYdl2zn3DXPOoFtS7Sq7UWfepmIuCvS7cgQKSIRiHcT7Sqly2rIVaztBDUikvXHPg4uGYiV(id6(fmujzfxrc1C3zHwWSJeFbYM26CruQIdtnWPaZnU2D)6(fmuPZ8QqS7Sqly(iEd6Ru1RubYM24I49YHnWkcyoZAUGP4r8p6FuhWcKnT1BEjf9CML8cMDK4lq2EBaBKGlSd(tCOposs55uGYihHmO8ZcWcMDK4lq2EBaBu)5X5uGxUUPaR8n3IcuUH4N1yly2rIVaz7TbSri8)e14WIxWPaXCe6r8Zs8cMDK4lq29Mxsr)jQXHfVGtbkRDaXvHGQcX(9lW6pCJk2DwODNfA3zHwuPkXqLoZRcrLQ0SMly2rIVaztBDUikvXHPg4uGqzbazIpEwYlQuLyOsYkUIeQzLQ0IRKVUaR)Wn6(zn3DwODNfArLQedv6mVkevQsZAUGzhj(cKnT15IOufhMAGtbcLfaKj(4zjVOsvIHkjR4ksOMvQslUs(6cS(d3O7N1C3zHwuPkXqLoZRcrLQ0SMly2rIVaztBDUikvXHPg4uGqet2md0SKxuPkXqLKvCfjuOkvPfxjFDbw)HB09ZsE3zHwuPkXqLoZRcrLQ0SMly2rIVaztBDUikvXHPg4uGKHm2XMzML8IkvjgQKSIRiHcvPkT4k5RlW6pCJUFwa2DwOfvQsmuPZ8QquPknR5cMDK4fkH4wPDTaztBDUikvXHPg4uGqaqmaNuGqeNvMtkqiIZkZSKxuPkXqLKvCfjuOkvPfxjFDbw)HB09ZASDNfArLQedv6mVkevQsZAUGzhj(cKnT15IOufhMAGtbAsoRSGML8IkvjgQKSIRiHcvPkT4k5RlW6pCJUFXvYxxCO18xiR(k6N1CHZWceP4kWJ0fXR(S6M2F4gDXzE4gp8lTFHS6ROFwZfxjFDXHwZFr8QpRUP9hUrxekH4wPpmcF)(fEOK6gg)DbXdJifxf7U4YdtbuFO50Ilpmfq9nNt73VFXbK4jXhy0RaVWmJj5meCgcgcaYedbTGaQiaXCZJe7UFXP6JCg9ODx4QI7JdtbCb3)9fgXKjH2iuCeHl5f15BccqV5DXfHR0xSWjd5yTgfZKBgtsGo7sdaZmaqH7SMJHHHHHHHHHbexpTCmzI4jicjgYHXKdpo2Nv5iiIKtaciG5(5gaKi5yyyy55lWC)CB8loKFKhwSoeiKIRINhji8fhf5UO8c4gDwYqayU4ue1nc3d9vEhP0hUrNtlCwDaYn(pl0ICQdA8DfOMxF0Jifgh(LMtlCvX9xeU6H1RrfOmMlyhLlxGeMdpFal7CzcQCmqx5dgvGxxjX6CUmlKefOmlyYLJXoCnQaXCb7IjxGegjrEbc0bwI8c8YsbkNdeJd5ryZJOabYzcAr4RDpop7XMlUSa0SqzYaL54fwKxDXPzFD1dqeirzLe5Sj6H8J8WID)(9B

All donations appreciated:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=QNWA9E5GU8BMN&no_recurring=0&item_name=Donate+any+amount+towards+my+monthly+WoW+membership.&currency_code=AUD

3 Likes

I tried a few of your macros on here, ST seems to be really decent for most classes, definitely the best for fury warrior on here right now! there’s so many good AOE fury macro on here but non for ST.

Between your ST and Xorrak’s aoe macro my warrior finally feels strong again ty!

ilv 442 ST dmg 134k burst 91k maintain.
AOE 300k on burst 196k maintain on dummies.

Now could you please make a aoe macro for Sin rogue lol.

Thanks for the comment. Thats good to hear. I knew the mythic+ one for fury wasnt the greatest but I thought I’d chuck it in anyway.

Assassination Rogue AOE is coming. Currently working on DH ST and a collab with Edayn to get a working unholy dk macro.

WHy when i copy the strings and the talents it seem like it doesn’t work ?

Do you have the GSE addon?

Yes i have the GSE addon updated and when i try i put in my bar already create an icon from the menu and it’s like i’m click in the void

is the icon a question mark? does it use any abilities at all when you press it near a target dummy?

yes that mark but no its got stuck on Recklessness

I just logged in and checked my character and it’s working fine on my end. Try unticking both the trinket boxes. Sometimes if you are using on-use trinkets it will stall the macro cause its waiting for you to choose the area to cast those trinkets.

can i ask you, as i am ignorant about, what is synapse u mentioned on talents/macro? thanks a lot in advance and be assured that i will test it tomorrow!..another little thing…if i don’t have synapse but clicking manually…how many ms should i use in your opinion to be fine?

Not ignorant at all. Synapse is software that comes with Razer products that let’s you make button press macros to auto-press keys over and over. If you are clicking manually there’s no set ms as you will never come close to pressing the button at 50ms for long periods of time, so just spamming the button as fast as you can is your best bet for manual pressing.

i also want to join this information about ms set per mouse. i use corsair rbg scimitar mouse which is basically identical to razer mmo. it is true that using mouse program you can autoset ms to 50 etc but i myself manually press the macro.
I did some testing and noticed this:
1 - mouse set to 50 ms with continuous repetition . the macro will be executed automatically by the mouse will activate and stop only with the press of the related key. if you notice it will be executed very fast (you will see the key in game go at the speed of light).

2 - mouse set to 50 ms but pressed manually. if you try to use the macro only by pressing mouse just create the macro put the relative delays to 50 ms and press it. the difference lies in the fact that as you will see in game it will vary a lot , and it will depend on the speed you press it. you will never be able to have the same speed as the automized mouse.

3 - mouse set to 50 ms always manually, but with macro created with double triple etc. recording line. here is a bit complex to explain:
create macro at 50 ms you will see so :
key 1
delay 50 ms
key 1

this is basically the macro created on the mouse to be executed at 50 ms.

if you try to record multiple lines with corresponding full delays at 50 ms you will see like this:
key 1
50 ms delay
key 1
50 ms delay
key 1

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

here is the difference is that this way you can manually press the macro at speeds equal to the automized mouse and you will notice virtually little or no difference.

i have been using a combo of this and AHK with some minor talent changes to fit my playstyle …my guy you’re a genuis.

1 Like

is it possible for you to remove recklessness/trincket from the rotation …it just gives more flexiblity …im talking about the st rota

Yes you can just delete the line it also helps if you put your big cooldowns on a call macro and set it to a mod. Then you can use it whenever you want.

Yeah that’s what my Ret Paladin macro has. 2 mods for the 30 sec and 1 min cd windows.

avatar and thunderous roar share the same cooldown so they can be on 1 mod and that goes the same for Recklessness and Ravager.

can i ask a thing? as i am not having razer hardwares or anything else but playing with logitech stuff as mouse and keyboards…is there any software i can use like the one that work with razer but just using with logitech? a different one from razer i mean…if u know something about can u tell me please? thanks a lot in advance

Asking questions is fine. I’m not sure about built in software for logitech but I know some people use something called AutoHotKey (AHK). Someone else might have to explain how to use it.