Let's keep this going!

Continuing the discussion from Druid Balance Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - NATURE MAGIC EVERYWHERE:

Hey @lloskka and @monkaCat Thank you for creating the Macros. My wife has a pre-existing condition that helps her play WoW and be part of a Raiding group. I am very happy for these existing. I was curious if I can help make the Boomy AOE macro specifically the best it can be? not an expert or not saying it isn’t. I am just unsure of what information you require moving forward? Thank you so much for all you do for the community! Peace, love and respect.

1 Like

Hi there!
First at all thanks for the contact to us. Of cause I will do my best to help your wife out! :slight_smile:

I’ve tried to merge the ST and AoE Macros but that simply won’t work as of energy spend.

The OP by @lloskka includes Moonfire and Sunfire pre-macro. The thing I’ve did in my macros is simply min-maxing the damage output in a way of more manual keypressing. I’ve removed Sunfire and Moonfire and DPS burst buffs since I always use them manually to keep traction of my spells.

The current best bet for your wife, in my opinion, would be to take the OP by lloska as it includes everything pretty much automatically. Yet though for Boomy it will always be needed to press 2 keys at least.

Kind regards
Cat

1 Like

and with that said, you could do it probably with your Mouse software

1 Like