Lewin MM Shadowlands Single and Aoe Macro's. Updated 12/25/20

#showtooltip Double Tap
/cast Double Tap
/cast Aimed shot

1 Like

hey lewin why did you delete misdirection from this macro?
it was fucking good in thorghast etc

Hey lewin, hope you’re fine.

I took a few hour to make test on hunter macro. BM and MM as well.
WAnted to find a good mm macro before to swap from BM. And wanted to get a good win of damage before to do too.

I tryed all MM macro, and i got your macro winning the game: 520k with my stuff in 3 minutes dummy test (i did smth like 5 tests for each macro and more for the highest dmg) without legendary (196ilvl optimized for BM).

I’ll go for the bis legendary, the one with serpent sting, so i didn’t use wild spirit. I know you did a version 4 for it, especially for people who dont get this skill, but version 4 did 480k damage several time, where the version 1 and removing myself just the words “wild spirit” seems to give by far better results with 520K damage.

I didn’t test aoe macro, because i’ll not use it.

So thanks for your hard work, it works very well. It’ll allow me to swap MM hunter.
And take a look at your version 4 that seems to get bad result than version 1 with removed Wild spirit.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi,

Should we delete the versions we don’t want? I am using explosive arrow in AOE, but it is not used in macro AOE

Make Sure your in version #2 with Explosive shot in it. Sometimes Gse gets locked up and you need to reload ui, then go in and swap the version again.

Up to you, they are just there as options.

For some reason, at least on MM it is on the GCD. Bm on the other hand it is not. I am not sure if this is an oversight by blizz or if it is meant to be this way. :man_shrugging: . I just use BM for Torghast.

I am not sure what’s going on.

Make sure you are not moving during Aimed Shot and on raid pulls manually pre pop Double shot / Aimed Shot.

1 Like

what is version 1 2 3 4 did i need delete anyone ? or keep alll and what i use step function please someone help me and what is lnner loop limit do help

Just keep them all. I wrote descriptions to what each one is in the notes tab.

1 Like

Hi, really great macro but i cant find the line to delete the auto targetting can you or somebody please help with what i have to delete so it doesn’t attack any target i look at please?

@Wes this one /targetenemy [noharm][dead]

step function please use best priority list or random or sequentail anyone know

@Abdulaziz_Kh
What’s stopping you from testing all Priorities out and comparing your results?

Thx for the reply i did remove this line allready but it keeps attacking everything i look at.

GSE has an option to need a target in the settings. check that an you will stop accidentally pulling mobs with extra button spam. GSE>options>scrolldown: require target to use

2 Likes

Like the macro. Runs well. A few things. Edited the opener to DT,TS,AS,RF

Also Can you add Expshot and crows with no dps lost?

I’m item lvl 170. Sim no buffs @2.1kdps and macro runs 50MS @2.0kdps

Regardless of what is added, there will always be some amount of dps loss, especially if you are running AHK.

hey mate im wondering what my issue might be , ok so basically ive noticed i keep getting an alert flashing saying you cant do that yet! im thinking its my trinkts but i think its making my macro hang up a little bit ? thoughts?