Lewin MM Shadowlands Single and Aoe Macro's. Updated 12/25/20

Hi Lewin, what a stunning job :slight_smile:
One question: The ST macro is priority one and the AoE macro is sequential one, is it correct?

Not sure why but I tried the new version - and its canceling my rapid fire a bit too early - and it is not firing Wild Spirits early into the rotation - it keeps firing it about 15 seconds into the macro. Ideally I would love to be able to change to where I can control when to fire it or fire it earlier?

Also is there a way to add in support for Explosive Shot somewhere on the ST version? Where would I add it?

Also is this to activate AFTER the manual opener? Since Double Tap + Aimed Shot cast is usually the opener on count down.

Hey i hope everything here doing well, i would like to ask is there a way to controll the cooldowns Trueshot and wildspirt without effecting the performance i did try to put them on modifier but didn’t work for me

Version 4 has no Trushot or Wild Spirits

Yea i am not sure what to do about the Rapid fire Canceling. Version 2 of St has Explosive Shot in it. I Double Tap Aimed shot manually before pull.

ver 4 dose have Trushot

Just take it out if you don’t want to use it in the macro.

to stop the rapid fire from canceling simply put trueshot before rapid fire thats why its canceling

Hello lewin, great job for that, the best MM macro here. Just want to kindly ask ifyou can make 2x Steady shot sequence for haste macro for a raid, pls?

I tried, it wont work for a 1 button macro.

I cannot have 1 button macro :slight_smile: can you post it pls? :slight_smile:

It will not work, Just use Streamline or you can manually click it.

what is the best ms to play it?

100ms will be perfect for now

Im only pulling 1.9 to 2k dps in raids. I use razer at 100ms. What can I do to improve my dps? Im 190ilvl. Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah my dps with all marksman macros atm seem really low as well…

2 Likes

exactly havent found 1 thats up to par

2 Likes

Please, if you find one, let me know :confused: Lewin’s is the best of all of them, though. especially the AoE one, that’s really great atm

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how your Dps is so low. I’m pulling around Three to 4K depending on the raid fights.

1 Like

Honestly, if you guys can’t find one that works for you then make one yourself. People are trying to do their best and figure out the best way to put the rotation into one but macro but it’s not easy. If it was, everybody would make one that parses high.

3 Likes