Lewin MM Shadowlands Single and Aoe Macro's. Updated 12/25/20

levin, you propose 11**** talents but your macro never triggers sequence of two sequential Steady Shot casts to activate and maintain Haste buff!

I find my rapid fire getting interrupted quite often? Is this a problem for anyone else? Running at 75ms. It’ll cast like half of it and then stop to cast something else or just not cast anything for a little while

In the marco every string has [nochanneling] which means no channeling casts will be interrupted. I think you see this only when mob dies, channeling stops.

What talents? and what MS?

Ok Sorry if I am dense because I am but did I miss talents some where?

11 is not steady haste

Sorry, yeah it is 11**1* my bad

I do not run steady Haste, I run streamline. Steady haste is hard to get to work correctly in a one button macro. The next thing I want to work on is the aoe . I feel like the damage is low right now. I need to figure out a way to make it Proc better. With the single target macro I am out dpsing most other hunters I group up with. The only thing lacking right now is the AOE. After I get done with my chores for the week, I am going to sit down and work on it.

2 Likes

And what ms were u running ur macros

Another really good Hunter macro lewin. I’ve only ever played BM so I don’t know the mechanics of MM well, but I’m learning. That said, at ilvl165 I’m simming at 2200 and getting 2100 with this macro tested on Elites in Ardenweald with my pet out to tank. So even with the dmg reduction from the pet this macro has me nearly at max efficiency for my gear. As with the BM macro I put Wild Spirits on Shift (I like it to be auto in the AOE macro though) and added in my racial, other than that this macro is excellent out of the box.

1 Like

hi there can anyone tell me how to choose between the 4 different versions of this macro? i want to use version 3 but dont know how to make that one work thanks

open gse and click on the macro that you want to change the version of. then hit edit. under the config button theres a drop down labled default version. change that to the one you desire and it will use that version.

thank you so much ive spent days trying to find this info lol

keep in mind a lot of macro makers have their macros set to auto change so doing that isnt always necessary. so no need to switch when you are in a raid or dungeon as the macro can tell and will use a different version. always make sure to read the creators notes

wow i did not know that thank you again,

I am getting some really low parses with this macro in HC raids unfortunately :confused: I’m only around 30-40% efficiency parses, which seems really low. I don’t know if its on my end or if its the macro tho. I do notice it canceling rapid fire mid cast some times?

I have it running at 75ms and I changed it up a little bit to haft modifier key on covenant ability instead.

I have noticed the same thing with Rapid Fire. I rewrote the macro a little bit with a different non channeling macro that i took from Ginji. Hopefully it helps.

12/18/20 Updated the macro. Reworked the non channeling part and rearranged spells for a little bit better DPS.

2 Likes

This has already been asked a bunch but just didn’t see any response from the creator.

If you are using AHK or a keyboard macro to press the button for this macro, what ms would you set it at or do you just recommend manually spamming the button ourselves?

I just press the keys.