💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Arms Macro All-in-One

Welcome to my AIO Macro Series, it covers every possible talent combination. Give this smart lazy macro a try and look for my other classes or specs if you enjoy this one.

Tell me while I stream if it worked for you or ask questions: Lutechi@Twitch

WoW Lazy Macros Discord | Support

dOenhaqiKkPtbivZsWTaHDHuf)IknmsLJrfldGNHuMgs6Aav2gP4BaQXrv6Ckewhs8ocv3dPs9pKkXabKCqsPwOcvpeOyIkuCrfsTrKQYhrQiJeO0jjuSscrVePkntcHBskzNa5NivudLqQLQq0tfAQufxfPc2QcjFfPc9wf1DvK9QQ)IuvnyLoSOfRGhJyYKQUSKnds9zQQrtWPj61kuA2KCBqTBk)wLHdsooHKLdvphY0rDDOy7av9DaX4HsNheTEaPmFcL2Vu)oVNhKZhfbDWZObdyfd9R9i1ks)Alg68dcW75JGTuqPK2y)OaZqHO46cKdiQeObjCsWpe9qoyx2vHHlIGeIraHoisCyeeWjb)GivkiKgeNvUoa7417h9KQYy0h12GSxpPQm(JAJHfo8pkcmCreKaLhGizIWhPtXrpQchjp7bbqJd1pQvAysLymUWbFzS8SF8poAd6dNuG5GHk5CqQKmK)4FeSLcQpQ1PNI2kUxi6LokiXvarA67vcDV6VETJ7vibF1l9v4G)W79GU3XtMvvVEsvzCVIvS9Q1PNcyyCvVq0ROLforA(9c2diQEfRy7vRtpLOGeAUxi6DmYQ3bi7LfQEJa5W13IuBm8nGbAO7D8Kzv1Bu4WW9kHU3dd37bDVKdEi5qVjg(6LiK4(fQxoX9lgrpTibdELCPhOC0Pdg1IeSj4REffMcXYZq9E49IW47xiwEgIU0RiXadvVN1lmK9Iy8kH7nn99Isi7vqsx7vCG(hhtbDIrXpiNpoQexMdQc9E(4hF(JrOkIygZdcyNpQvsWVrv4i5zO3ZdY598GC(OljrCVZ2resZkL08dKdEi5qHvIy0uVoAa2rh4Eqa(OljrCVZ2resZkL08dKdEi5qHvIy0uVatZl1heTp6sse37SDeH0Ssjn)a5GhsouyLigfGp9usfhSJtvzmfAUaM61rJxDI37SDeH0Ssjn)a5GhsouyLign1RdaaJG6dI6hDjjIrLOWugP6D2oIqAwPKMFGCWdjhkSseJcWNEkPId2XPQmMcnxat9oBhrinRusZpqo4HKdfwjIrbovLXuO5cyQxhnE1jEVZ2resZkL08dKdEi5qHvIyuGtvzmfAU0M6fVqft3CI7xCV9oYY0h61HQgQHEDOQHAOxhQAOg61HQgQI37SDeH0Ssjn)a5GhsouyLign1RdvnuFqG7JUKeX9oBhrinRusZpqo4HKdWNEkPIN6fGgDaRZR49oBhrinRusZpqo4HKdafuQeYcFQxaaa2lvGFqA(OljrCVZ2resZkL08dKdEi5qHvIyuGtvzmfhxAt9ghlgLcbLsYCH)Ga(JUKeX9oBhrinRusZpqo4HKdfwjIrt9sJkvaEFqE)OljrCVZ2resZkL08dKdEi5qHvIyuGtvzmfaU0M6nYhoCVJFk(bnIp6sse37SDeH0Ssjn)qHvIy0uVGdyGbh4(OiUdkriHL8h)i9wqoYsvjQEppiNp6sse37CHvIy0uVa86OtNUheGp6sse37SDeH0Ssjn)qHvIy0uVo609GO9rxsI4ENTJiKMvkP5hih8qYHcReXOaNQYykACbm1R2Gp5ex8ENTJiKMvkP5hih8qYHcReXOaNQYykACPn1lanaaaW7ZFmYfu0hgJWYZ(ySefMYyzQ(iyo4HK)X)i9wqkA8cHEppiNp6YjUFXLvWq27SDcjo80dcWhDrCIZjZjzS9oBh5GhsE6br7JUKeXOsuykJu9oBhrinRusZpqo4HKdWNEkibj08uVooE1rZR49oBhrinRusZpqo4HKdfwjIrb4tpfcJRM61bana0eV3z7ih8qYt9IxOIPB7ih8qY92Rgnatl0RHrPE(JIgV0kj43755pk6dXALe87988Zp)8Z)d

Usage Information

Mod:Alt - Whirlwind if do not have Fervor of Battle Talent | Mod:Ctrl - Piercing Howl | Mod:Shift - Die by the Sword
Autobuff Battle Shout if out of combat, auto charges targets.
Created@100ms
Have questions or suggestions? Jump on my stream and say hi! :wink:

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.14.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Die by the Sword, Battle Shout, Piercing Howl

Main Sequence: Sweeping Strikes, Colossus Smash, Slam, Whirlwind, Bladestorm, Victory Rush, Mortal Strike, Heroic Throw, Overpower

KeyRelease: Charge, Execute, Deadly Calm

4 Likes

I’ve just switched to Arm from Fury levelling 45-50 and this has been great.

1 Like

how is the DPS performance of this?

Love the macro @lutechi ! and its insane how well it works in pvp and my war is still mid Lvl! Cheers and thank you brother

2 Likes

Hey @lutechi Love your work!

Where would Cleave go in this macro?

Hello Joel,

I would probably add it as a modifier anywhere in the sequence block if possible so it just goes off while holding it and it does not block anything else since it has a cool down.

Hey is this updated for Shadowlands ?

Hello Oly,

I created the macro while in Shadowlands beta, unless they changed the class a lot since then I believe it should still work somewhat.

1 Like

Thank you will give it a try :slight_smile:

haven’t seen anyone doing Arms Warrior project yet seems (only lutechi has nice working one) but would love to see arms warrior using gse/condemed arm warrior (venthyr) or Kyrian build

Hey,

anyway you can incorporate Condemn talent in this build?

thanks

Gonna give this one a try, anyone know if its any good now in 2022 :stuck_out_tongue: ?

Lutechi’s work is always good. i like the fact that it supports the vast majority of talents (if not all of them) for a warrior, so you don’t have to worry about looking for a macro that supports a specific set of talents. just use Lutechi’s macro and you’re golden.

For most of it I agree, its a awsome macro. But I’ve noticed most of these have all CD’s included in the rotation. Example, before boss you have 2 mobs infront of the room, you dont want to burn all your cooldowns like Bladestorm and Avatar. Yes the CD’s are short but I pref to use them when I need them during boss or in a massive pull. Other than that I love these macros. With my dyslexia sitting myself down making a macro myself is gonna be brutal xD

Please, there has to be a way to have a version WITHOUT the buffs added to the macro. It’s much more important for players to be able to use their cooldowns when it is needed, not when you’re in the middle of fighting trash mobs!

Just out of curiosity, may I ask why Avatar/bladestorm etc are in this macro? Is there no way to remove them?

Unrecognized import: Lutechi_Arms_A10 was unable to be interpreted…??

2 Likes