💤 Lutechi's Consolidated Macro List

Hello there, was requested to put a list of my macros together.

Also, what should I work on next?

• Mage
  • Monk
  • Paladin
  • Priest
  • Rogue
  • Shaman

0 voters

Macro List:

Death Knight

Demon Hunter

Druid

Hunter

Mage

Monk

Paladin

Priest

Rogue

Shaman

Warlock

Warrior

10 Likes

Just a side note - these are all included in the 2.6 GSE build as SAM_LUTECHI_xxxxxxx. If you want to reload these go to GSE’s options, choose the Plugins tab and load the sample macros.

5 Likes

This is awesome! Thanks Lutechi

1 Like

aha… nice… good job Timothy :smiley:

Where’s his Fire Mage Macro?

Hey there junkies,

I have yet to revise the BFA one. It’s in the queue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol youre a beast bro XD -Skinnah

1 Like

Great content Lutechi !

1 Like

Any plans for the other two druid specs?

Hello mbrewer77,

I forgot to add them to the poll.

Basically, I was leaving combo point classes and healing for last. Will get there soon.

PLease do Outlaw Rogue asap ??? (can also u do leveling one as well) ?

ass rogue please mate

1 Like

I just want to say a massive thanks to Lutechi for this macro consolidation and also Timothy for his wonderful addon. But lets not forgot all the other Macro creators who make this such a great community.

Just a side note and you are under no obligation to do any of this but if you want to show support i will link Tip pages for Lutechi and Timothy Luke below if you want to show appreciation.

3 Likes

Hello there @lutechi

I was looking for druid macros, and noticed on your consolidation list, that feral is missing?

hoping it will be the Last, but not forgotten hehe, now with the New change it should be more interesting than ever.

Have nice Day!

Cheers

I vote for Feral Druid :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feral is in, sorry for the delay :wink:

What would you say is your “best” macro, the one youre most proud of!!

Hey Kilted,

Maybe not the proudest macro, but the proudest moments I remember was when I was able to combine my 3 buttons Mage Fire macro for instant procs into 1 button. :smiley:

Another great moment was figuring out a way to unstuck Rogue Outlaw from the crazy Slice and Dice. :rofl:

And how elegantly and simply solved the Havoc talent 2/3 issue.

There was probably a bunch of AHA! moments, but so far have not had time to play anything but tank pally which has been fun.

Would love to see more those (old-school) macros, where ST and AoE were separated, no modifiers and such. Im not a fan of those modifiers. Trying to look up if those with no modifiers still exist.

And thanks a lot for GSE and this site, been pain in the wrist playing without these after got wrist surgery.

Hello JesseR,

I don’t recall ever making macros like that, but I have seen people doing it.

Take a look at others in the community if these do not work for you.