💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Balance Macro All-in-One

ok, it’s definitely by AHK. Try to remap the macro to “safe” key, for example Numpad0-9

Just me or does it cast moonfire/sunfire quite a bit too soon?

Macro isn’t designed for current version of GSE, lots of lock ups.

Hello Jackwells92,

I think you can delay the dots more by adding more Starsurge as a filler.

Hello Waitwhat,

I could not reproduce any lockups.

What are your talents and I can try again.

Where you think is locking up?

Hello,
I seem to be having an issue with the “Mod:Alt” or any of the “Mod:xx” for that matter. If I am running the macro and press the desired “Mod” key nothing different happens? Is there a setting or something else I need to do to get these to work. I tried your other macro’s on my alts to see if that would work and it’s the same so I am assuming I am missing something. Thank you for any help you can give, I appreciate all your hard work and time!

Great , but unfortunately i am in the same boat, mods work if doing it Manually but not if using AHK, if someone knows a script that works that would be great .

Hello @Daveronline53 and @Jonoc,

Usually all it takes is to clear the keybindings within the GSE options.

However, if already done that and it works manually then there might be something up with AHK.

I don’t use AHK but you can join our Discord and there is a channel for AHK over there.

1 Like

@lutechi Thank you. I quit using AHK and just started using the the mouse software and it seems to be working correctly now. I appreciate the help!

Hi,

I’m trying to remove starsurge from the macro so I can cast them myself when I want. Could some help on how I do this as I seem to be breaking it?

being as starsurge is in a big (and in Lutechi’s AIO macro series case) and complicated castsequence, it would probably just be to remove that whole cast sequence.

/castsequence [mod:ctrl,combat,exists] Starfall; [nochanneling,exists,talent:6/3] reset=target Starsurge, Starsurge, Stellar Flare, Moonfire, Sunfire; [nochanneling,exists] reset=target Starsurge, Starsurge, Moonfire, Sunfire

There is something in the keypress that applies the dots in all but nothing that really renews them. That being said, if you remove starsurge out of this macro then you would only have your initial dots then have to manually renew them. There are several options for that and in this macros case, he gated them behind starsurge. You could manually/ automatically apply them by making that as a modifier key for instance. check out my other macro i sent you in another post if you are uncomfortable in editing macros. It is a little simpler then Lutechi’s AIO series, and should be easier to edit.

Everything works on this macro with the modifiers apart from the mod ctrl for aoe, it doesn’t do anything and I’ve also tried resetting key binds in great?

Trying out the macro and was wondering what talents should be used or are recommended. I’m new to these macros.

Thanks.

Hello, I am in China, give you reply in Chinese, I wonder if you have any translation software can understand) is also a warcraft player, recently started playing warcraft, found the GSE macros, I am a paladin roles, can you help me do a retribution itemisation output macros, because I play in the office, there is no macro operation, many keystrokes, very noisy in the office (I use the mechanical keyboard) thank you!

Hey there, I modified and split the macro a little bit, simply because I want to control the AoE and non AoE part. It all works and everything - BUT: when I am attacking a single target for a while, like a boss or a mob with relatively high HP it does not reapply the DoTs :confused: even stopping and starting the macro again doesnt work.

I did not change any of the settings you made (at least I dont think I did) - could you see if its the same for you or tell me how to fix the issue. Obiously I could delete the “null” command, but I think that will simply make the macro spam the DoTs way too much

Starfall Version

dGu5gaqiqiDkIKAwG6wqO(LsAyOuhdOLruptPmnP01isTnq03ucghi5COW6GK3Pe6Eej(hiedecPdIuAHiv9qKktecXfvQSrjOpQevnsLiNucSsLO8sIKmtKIBcb7uI(PeQgksslfK6POAQaCvLOYwLq5RsiEleDxi1EP8xKugSWHvSyuYJvXKvjxMQnRu1Nb0OrrNwQEniy2eUTuSBv9BedNioUeslxsphQPl66iX2bH67iPA8QuDEvkZhjX(jTbAaSsqJdsnetn6lEXrOGDuRaOlGtnoaAHUqAPHgRu2ay8LCHer)HGXnoGr4FInoT)nnamc)tJdTpxf)f3mwgNwkjts14ghH5ujfZR4o5XgaRe0ayLGgF9m4e7fLI)hxdKhsdRjH97DCIrRbidq2BTlQbYNCyo)7I(de2V3XjgohH)jkix3qRr1XEkLCQa9udnazaYERfwdE6cXu1OqXuDynGIHmiSgm2AzlVOgiFYH58Vl6pqy)EhNy0AuDSNsjNkqp1qdqgGS3AH1akgYGWAWyRLTSvkB81ZGtnq(KdZ5Fx0FGW(9ooXWhsdRjHBixOgrIwdqgTGsVTOgiFYH58Vl6pqy)EhNy4dPH1KWpPHCHAejAnKgCbiTYnJVEgCQbYNCyo)7I(de2V3Xjg(qAynjCoc)tulSkJwJcPuVPbzVg7euEFrnq(KdZ5Fx0FGW(9ooXWhsdRjHZr4FIAH1n0Au6uxdeiK3kBn(6zWPgiFYH58Vl6pqy)EhNy4dPH1KW5i8prbUUbJOseZnVIwJcj1JRbzVgLtsP6wP0gF9m4udKnKlu0baAAqRbiJwz5nResJVEgCQbYgYfk6aannO1ytgY2TwRCbJVEgCQbYgYfk6aannO1yxJec19Qg0t(lRekJVEgCQbidq2BTgNgcrcn9MEACJthPH1KglJVKpxglJx6hiySmo9Uinwgh6(de0yzCa1(dbpbn6nUu53OA1XydGvcA81CQa90FV5MgiFcZP2G2kLn(6zWPgiFYEsTbvlAnKBHsAOSYnJVEgCI9IsX)JRbYNCyo)7I(de2V3XjgohH)jkix3qRr1XEkLCQa9udn4PletvJcft1H1akgYGWAWyRLTmSgpfHyrnq(KdZ5Fx0FGW(9ooXO1O6ypLsovGEQHgqXqgewdgBTSLH14PiewzRXxpdo1azd5cfFPckeaAnwakixO1sJlv(nODHpy3ayLGgF9m4udKnKluJiHZr4FIcCvgTgfzQ1oPQbzVg7euE3sJZtxsHu(t2jVXPATtQ98MXPkbNimNkXayPXbu7pe8u2O34uT6imNkXayLGgF9m4udqgTYYBwPSXxpdo1ytgY2TwRCZ4RNbNASRrcH6Evd6j)Lv2A81ZGtnazaYER1sJdD)bkBSS0sJV88DfZR4o5TsziLg04impLruWNEfI9p7K3O34fXhiqlL6GnawA8LCHeJJa5cfTIudeRXseXLguNzx4AS7i6sWUgsyoyhwJQl8b7AKengr61FsxJDhrxc21qcZb7Am)LgfzQ1oPQbzVg7euExJ(Enamc)t)sdQqfnqGCHIUSk0aXAWZPUFecnOLStdQqfnqGCHIZSVp1aXAqNlCC2hHg0k6a)g)tnivnk4pt9NStEn671aWi8p9lDz0v9j9lefKn7gSUSLgi21OOuCC2jpwdsvdmfGaDC2jpgIOXYO0irdYRrZnnWz1NgnM)sd8CtdMDiQglk1ghr89dfrALGgF3VNupoDKgjtoS6IEEZO34fBQ9HLWXgalnoxIFkarSsq2YgNMbNlNKRj9lJlZwgKT0SHeu622wOS0sZaa

Starsurge Version

dGKfhaqivIQtrOsZcu3cPQ(LuzyQKogbltepdOMMu11qLABqLVPsnoc5CsjRdjENkH7HuL)PsugOkroiQWcrL8qurtKqfxur1gve(iuknsfjNKqzLeQ6LqHAMksDtOKDks)ekfdfPILcf9uuMkaxvkv2Quk9vPu8wOQ7IK2RWFrQ0GPCyLwmQYJvXKb0LLSzfLpdIrJuoTcVwr0Sj62sXUv1VrmCuvhxkvTCr9CitNQRdsBhkKVdfmEG05bI5dLQ9t6qiaePcbtGU0NUCHnydwInNUIHPym6YaWbMS2Hj2opstcabBQsYxo(jdwWaSY6DuW44brnaRSEpyyTNmPTvgnipkaePcbGiviyDNf5QDlc3DFKMeSUZICu1EO1Fk1WFin8whUaDGCev1UfH7U)c1W)KdT9)soEiWfOdKJG9vwVtbxhyQQLlu50Z3mKYvtTBr4U7HvJ5LuUz1MqU5cwnrTseGvRf4(RjxOg(NCOT)xYXdbUaDGCev1YfQC65Bgs5QP2TiC39WQDlc3DpSAIALiaRwlW9xtIuWbR7Sixn8p5qB)VKJhcCb6a5i4dPH36WneGuwPtvnHw9cCd(c1W)KdT9)soEiWfOdKJGpKgERd)KgcqkR0PQg3c34I0(G1DwKRg(NCOT)xYXdbUaDGCe8H0WBDyFL17uU7sOQ2eqZGOgzMAZLq)6c1W)KdT9)soEiWfOdKJGpKgERd7RSENYDhyQQLwyqnSiKps5oyDNf5QH)jhA7)LC8qGlqhihbFin8wh2xz9ofHoWWxIVCbPYuvBcs(uQrMPw66qZvKIlyDNf5QDlc3DFKEhSUZIC1W3qasHtayonv1eA1NKaosffSUZIC1W3qasHtayonv1aNGRhCFK2kyDNf5QHVHaKcNaWCAQQnVHpbdvwnUipWiv4AW6olYv7weU7(GnnHWF6rZWdwWaKh)KLleCfSPQfyWlyP1zYGxW4QKEWlyyoEicbVGH54HKe8cgZl(ta9p(G8bJo5bjpCqcggxGGzjRfvbGiviyDNf5QHVHaKYkDyFL17ue6sOQwB2CEqYQrMP2Cj0VcpyyCbcDYfcfaIuHG15Bgs51xnGOg(NqBZnuJ0KG1DwKRg(NmJKBO0tvTKErClksbhSUZICu1EO1Fk1W)KdT9)soEiWfOdKJG9vwVtbxhyQQLlu50Z3mKYvtnMxs5MvBc5Mly1e1krawTwG7VMaR2dvkVqn8p5qB)VKJhcCb6a5iQQLlu50Z3mKYvtnrTseGvRf4(RjWQ9qLYiTpyDNf5QHVHaKcBkXMaa8LMroqruvlPLaoCHhma5Xpz5jbxbJoeKJ1EYKaq4bJo5cR9KjbGiviyDNf5Qj0QpjbCKMeSUZIC1aNGRhCFKcoyDNf5QnVHpbdvwnUipWiTpyDNf5QDlc3DF4bJtsdV1dEHhEW4aQtJKdw7(jFcgE14aQtJKdg2YM32kJgKpstWXTqWWAFORuS3RmgvVpiFWvWAtTtYb08IcaHhmXPMTqLEKkeSPxK3o(axVagSKRjcx5waSW9vU7Vd28FgjFkojn8xF5nKdhKGRG12npwEYcfacpym(1rmXjsfUMeSPkj)GHfbifoKUA0xTPisGQHbAdzP28JCWhvQXN2Iky1YLSwuPMtuBLEL)1l1MFKd(Osn(0wuP2(avRnBopiz1iZuBUe6xQnMPgGvwVxavd7yxnSiaPWPNLQrF1y(MNTsPACqMRg2XUAyrasHrBmZvJ(QXzjlKpwPACihq(M6D1iz1e7pB(xFqE1gZudWkR3lGQ45mxRxaVKW1Rniv8tTyuPw7HwiFqEKAKSAiOqGuiFqE0LPM4H2WxnYRwdiQH8CTnQTpq1qliQrBC5QDH4gE4raa

How could i add starsurge to the macro on the shift key ? But not to stop the macro if there is no enough astral power while holding shift but to continue it ? Is it possible ? I just changed it here in this line

/targetenemy [noharm]
/cast [noform:4] Moonkin Form; [mod:shift] Starsurge
/castsequence [nochanneling,exists,talent:6/3] reset=target 202347, Moonfire, Sunfire, null; [nochanneling,exists] reset=target Moonfire, Sunfire, null

Thanks for this macro. I just started playing BD and editing macros a little. I added in keyrelease to call barkskin like I saw in another macro. Works flawless.

Thanks again,
Chris

1 Like

Hello Lutechi, I’m just starting to bring my Balance Druid into Shaldowlands. She currently is only lvl 51, and since I’ve not played her in months, I thought I would see if there might be a lazymacro I could use to get her through to level 60.

Any help would be appreciated.

Why not just use the one he spent hours making here?

I keep getting random lockups also. It’s generally when I fly to a new area. I have to go in and copy and paste the same details back in and then it starts working again.

My talents are 3,1,3,3,2,3,2 I used these because there were none listed so I picked the ones that have the best damage out of the ones used in the macro. I have to pick a small target in each area to test and see if it is working before attacking stuff that will slaughter me.

When it fires, it works great. I checked all cooldowns and they were all up so not a spell cooldown hanging it up. I even tried putting in an insta cast spell but that caused it to ONLY fire that one. I used moonfire and it wouldn’t advance. I am pretty good with modifying the new GSSE macros but I’m stumped on this one.

At one point yesterday without modifying ANYTHING, all it would do was throw “KeyRelease” into whatever chat was open. It worked fine until the latest update of GSSE a few days ago. Ever since then everything is wonky on this macro.