šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Balance Macro All-in-One

I have done so but even on the training dummies, the macro fails badly which led me to realize that I donā€™t have something at lvl 51 that I would have at 60 to make the macro actually work smoothly.

Not sure what but suspect its not only my level but lack of a covenant but possibly skills/talents that are not working at current lvl. So I thought I would stop by and ask ā€¦maybe an abbreviated version that would help out in the meantime?

Iā€™m not able to edit the macro since I canā€™t make heads-or-tails of the editing process when I do look at it.

updateā€¦ I have tried multiple macros and this is the only one that has an issue. I donā€™t know why. To get it to work, I have to open the macro and not change ANYTHING but just hit save and it works again.

hey I recently got back into wow and I forget the addon that automatically has the addon macros built in ready to go is there anyway you could tell me what its called? it works for all classes I just cant remember, it makes it really convenient. Thank you!

GSE?

thank you for the response and happy thanksgiving! I have gse but it doesnā€™t have the premade macros already in, I never used to copy and paste codes there was always a macro already made and I would just drag the action onto my by its not doing that for me anymore.

there is some on curse forge from elfyau just type in gs or elfyau and it will show them all.

I still cant find it, it was a gse plugin with all of your macros for every class made life really easy, do you know where to find it?

it is on curse forge, just do a gse look up

which one is it exactly i have gse but none of the lutchi macros show up in game?

Seems this macro fails once you transition into an instance like Torghast or dungeons. I found that I had to open the /gse for the macro, go to edit and chose the #1 tab then save. After doing this the macro will only work again if I do a /reload ui.

Why this happens after every transition into an instance of any kind, I do not know. But yesterday I did a Torghast run with some guildies and as soon as I entered combat ā€¦nothing happened when I tried to use this macro.

I thought my pc was having issues, so I totally closed everything down and rebooted. Then got back into the game which put me back into Torghast, but I still had to redo the /gse edit to save the tab before the macro actually worked.

It would be nice if this could be fixed. All my other macros from Lutechi for my alts work just fine without this problem, only happens on my Balance druid.

Lutechi hasnā€™t updated this macro in a very long time your best bet is to try another.

1 Like