đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Beast Mastery Macro All-in-One

Hello Zak,

I think that’s a question for Blizzard, nothing I can do until they fix it.

For now either translate manually or use the English client.

Bear,

Tried this macro, but it’s not firing. Basically just does not activate anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

so how do u not just keep targeting enemies? i am in a dungeon and smashing my one button but if i look the wrong way for a second i jsut pulled a huge mob on accident. how do i stop this

Hello Ullom,

There might be a few things to look for to edit or to have in mind.

Sometimes some abilities might cause automatic targeting, but I believe the macro has a line to target already and you can also set GSE in the options to only fire with a target only.

Look for this very first line and delete it:

/targetenemy [noharm]

Work just fine only have one problem my sound effects is gone missing? any one got this problem?

Hello gramjr,

Read some of these posts here that are related that might help you:

1 Like

I use #4, which I had modified to completely remove Wild Spirits.
In order to use it for AOE situations, I added this line:

/cast [nochanneling,mod:shift,exists] Multi-Shot; [nochanneling] Cobra Shot

in the main body. shift can be changed to either ctrl or alt. Now I can use pretty much the same macro for everything, only holding down the mod key when I need to multi shot for aoe.

My talents are 2222211.

Using this macro I can easily go over 3k dps when first blowing cooldowns and 2k after that on an actual elite mob. It would go higher on a target dummy but thats unrealistic. ilevel 160.

How do you drag the macro into the action bar from GSE

Hello clove18,

Read this post and a few after that where it talks similar stuff:

I press the bind for the macro, and it doesn’t do anything, it doesn’t use anything

I think its a language probleme my game is in french and this macro isn’t working.
Dont know why because all others are working

Hello Nico_Dine,

It used to be a hit or miss from what I heard before. Not sure what might be causing it as I only play on English client.

I don’t know if it is a BUG, If enter a combat without a pet, [Sprit Ment:90361] won’t be casted automatically.
I have solved this issue, just delete [pet:Spirit Beast], because i don’t know the ID.

hello Lutech this is Pally71 from twitch it is not firing multi shot

@lutechi

Great macro and love it on my orbweaver. The only problem I am having is that when in a raid or group I select the target I want and all goes well except the pet taunts from the tank and gets one shot usually. I don’t know if this is a misdirection issue as I have seen on other macros I seem to misdirect to the pet rather than the tank
can you help me with this please?

set your focus to the tank
right click the tank and select Set Focus

1 Like

This macro is my best dps macro so far for Mythic+, thank you!

1 Like

Are you sure Arcane shot should be in there? If this is the same version as the default GSE one.

I increased my dps by 400 by removing Arcane Shot. This lets Serpent Sting cast more often, which reduces the cooldown of Kill Command.

1 Like

Awesome macro. Just wondering why it’ll keep running Hunter’s mark over and over but nothing else will fire off?