đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Beast Mastery Macro All-in-One

Hi there scott, what version of GSE are you using?

Well
it’s getting an update every hour, but the latest one at the time. Currently 2.6.12.

why play the game right?

hoping someday people like you are able to notice macros isnt all about be the best, when the reality its to help people who have disabilities Give them oportunity to still enjoy the game plus learn to enjoy Other classes aswell

and on the way there make friends on the forum, and enjoy the ride

cheers

PS: dont let your personal thoughts Block you from that

4 Likes

I do not see the points of talent to put, can one enlighten me?

Does this macro provide features for those with disabilities that others with higher DPS don’t?

bait account

dont be a smartass.

Please take your time and read this post already

Sorry @lutechi for muddy your post, delete or hide comments whithing range

good night @

1 Like

Not bait, it’s a valid question. If macros A, B, and C all provide the same functionality to those who need it, and C does less DPS, why would you not prefer A and B? It’s the question @skjoldborg was initially asking that you took as a personal attack.

You decided to climb up on your high horse because someone disagreed with you. I’m also sorry to @lutechi for cluttering up his macro thread, but your replies are problematic.

1 Like

It looks like it’s set up to work with different talent settings (barrage if talented, chimera shot if talented) so you should be able to choose based on what’s good for you.

Really dig this macro, great work once again!

Is there any chance you could make a split AOE version?

I find holding shift for long periods of AOE reduces availability of other shift+ keybinds.

Thanks again, legend!

2 Likes

This macro was amazing :slight_smile: How do u have the time to do all this?
Thank you man!

1 Like

You have put /castsequence [nochanneling,exists] reset=target Hunter’s Mark, null
Hunter’s Mark is a dead button now no need

2 Likes

Hello nano,

Maybe still good against druids in pvp, etc?

Yes, it sucks that got nerfed.

Can always remove it just like any other ability, make it your own :wink:

Im averaging a little over 22k dps with this macro but i keep getting LUA error labeled as [string “UIErro”]:1: ‘=’ expected near ‘’

i am doin 4.6k - 5.5k in mythic raid @ ilvl 130 using the macros from 8.3

You got your dps meter wrong.

and @beefy_oce probably too ( AT WICH RAID, AT WICH LEVEL , very important info to know ).

Cheers!

I think its is very gear dependent now, especially in the pre-patch because they took all our corruptions.
being geared about 130 (or 479 I am able to get over 4.1-5.5 k dps 
 but macro’s with too many things in it will slow you down. Blizzard did NOT add anything useful for hunters that will increase dps for macro’s. If you consider the mark or the new kill shot. but no real need to add those spells. In dungeons mobs die too fast and with 10 seconds on Kill shot its only useful in a raid.(maybe)

Covenant abilities joins the fight.

You will notice as you level through from bastion to rivendreth.

And is more noticeable every lvl u ding in SL.

Cheers.

Feel free to make it your own guys, All-in-One macro tries to catch all angles possible.

You decide what is best for you once is in your hands :wink:

2 Likes

even at level 60 in shadowland for bm hunter doesn’t change anything, i played the entire beta made mythical plus everything they put and the bm remains as it is now. the convenants are just an aesthetic addition do not affect so much in terms of gamplay.
the bm basically hasn’t received much of anything. at the beginning of the expansion you will see a very slow class in doing things because you won’t have the right stats and the right gear will definitely change going forward with new raids and new higher gear.

at the moment in shadowland bm suffers so much aoe without having more rapid reload we are almost useless in aoe and in singol idem I hope blizzard will enhance something and maybe make something to improve us.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

nyalotha - mythic, i havent bothered with beta
 i fear if i play it to much now it will be a drag later once its live

1 Like