đź’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Destruction Macro All-in-One

Welcome to my AIO Macro Series, it covers every possible talent combination. Give this smart lazy macro a try and look for my other classes or specs if you enjoy this one.

Tell me while I stream if it worked for you or ask questions: Lutechi@Twitch

WoW Lazy Macros Discord | Support

dKumhaqiOq1PKOOzPu3cc2fui(fkggvWXGOLjHNPIMgkLRbuTnjY3OIghq5COeRtL8oi09KOW)GcLbIs1bvIAHQq5HqrtufYfHc2OsO(iuinsLiNei1kbsEjuvmtGOBcvzNqYpvczOsuAPkb9ujnvOYvvHQ2Qev9waDxvQ9c6VqvPbR4WsTyQupMstgsDzHntL8zagncNMIxlrLzJ0Tr0Uj(TQgou64aHLtvphvtN01vsBxjW3PcnEusNxfSEvOY8HQQ9lAisioikKWkipECyaZLan(EegQ4w4IW3Lb9IGOkG4G1LckwQrkhSsOkw(fdJJVJ0(4oq2w)ZXi2NKrzORAyjmiWccSIa6GR(vRAEbbY26FeAkfbJGWlbdsNNNGdR4AAikhwxwoKdUMgIcRlVQeVhwb5Qgwcd74C0OwcyfJwXq5dp38cevrjKGdR41YAtbTOHFbHOMxGhdwXG4692aZNeBRTBd1OhGhdwpkC1RufIcjSUuqXcR49OVwMQ5Gqoh5BJKdinUICWp(ZbVh9fMQNMdc5S8IWqolSnsoVRCwSXh50c6CWS12spWjZX4khCnnenqNd(XFo49OVQegxAoiKtLOr)o6A1FiN3NdEVxBAoy(gAom5S07inN3vo4cV3)(CmUYbxtdrd0jOwEv)C8bFLK8LCWgAckm9rRbA2r6GdK8eujOwQxqKdiwdUAEHNZ7ZHVcaqWvZlCmwoGALeBoVKd5HC4QpAYCAbDo8(qoegmEoiwMWA5BVPDtdoehuH1k2Wc6JGOkk5ewXRT(V8HNBEHdXbrHeIdIcjSYyBUMdq5TeTib1ia22N0DRB2Xs7dH)ohKilkGOkGvgBZ1CakVLOfjOgbW2(KUBDRnne9cjZ5Do1FLMZIn(aXCakVLOfjOgbWwESHULxBAi6vjMZ7CkXItiQtyLX2CnhGYBjArcQraSTpP7w3AtdrVkyo3bRgUYVZPs0OFhDV6feHOydwzSnxZbO8wIwKGAeaB7t6U1DWQHR87CaZHc2CaIcCyLX2CnhGYBjArcQraSTpP7w3AtdrVCYuCNdMeTibnNJcYxCz8bI5auElrlsqncGT9jD36wBAi6LtMZDWQHR87CoQ9LlN6VsVYb0cxB3gQrparvcwzSnxZbO8wIwKGAeaBYh9Lv90n72vp)9BTPHOxSXCENdsWlq6ayiMdq5TeTib1ia2bRgUYVZbPtwkvar5ewzSnx5biwdXg5auElrlsqncGT9jD36oy1Wv(Do(GhAzOThqOm2N0DR5Ktblolk25uWIZIIDofS4SOyNdsNf7CozdmikWGvgBZ1CakVLOfjOgbWM8rFzvpDZUD1ZF)DoG7KnhqmhGYBjArcQraSdwnCLFNdsKLadCWGvq(pwqAinkScRL95kET1)qCqfwXN4qz9bNdXbrHewz02di0qcYd5auEI2tEdrvaRmydTvTTLlhGydDt0EYT8AtdrVkXCEdrDcRmydT5CdxZbi2q3eTNClV20q0RsmN3quSbRmydfBZ5Mfe5auEI2tULxBAi6vjMZBikWHvgBZvEaI1qSroaL3s0IeuJayhSA4k)ohFWdTm02di0CY5KnW25G0zXohzLsHOkbRm2MR8aeRHyJCakVLOfjOgbWM8rFXjmU0T20q0lWzkUZbV3RnnhmFdfXCakVLOfjOgbWM8rFXjmU0T20q0lWzoVZzP3rAoVRCWfE)7rmhGKp6loHXLUz3U65V)oNthka7eXCakVLOfjOgbWM8rF1u9oNIt2qc(jI5auElrlsqncGn7ydDJoA0B51MgIEvI5CBFs3TENZ55jyGXYoNsS4eQWkMpP7wHhdwXN4WcdA08aIdQWAz9bET1)qCqfwRAGDXRIvnVaR1aeRHOMMcvOcvOcHa

Usage Information

Mod:Alt - Drain Life | Mod:Ctrl - AOE Rain of Fire and Cataclysm if Talented | Mod:Shift - Shadowfury or Mortal Coil / Howl of Terrror if Talented
Auto resummon pet
Created@100ms

Have questions or suggestions? Jump on my stream and say hi! :wink:

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.15.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Corruption, Drain Life, Shadowfury, Summon Voidwalker, Fel Domination, Immolate

Main Sequence: Incinerate, Summon Voidwalker, Havoc, Chaos Bolt, Conflagrate, Rain of Fire, Immolate, Summon Infernal, Cataclysm, Corruption

3 Likes

Hey I’m having trouble with this Macro not firing

Anyone else tried this macro and not working?

Won’t be able to check until this evening after work.

let me check and tell you

working good really but i think if remove currption maybe ?

1 Like

I was able to get it to work thank you:) . I derped and was not in the right spec lol.

1 Like

This works pretty good for me - Im leveling with it atm, at lvl 13 with the pre patch. Things die almost too fast for full rotation.

2 Likes

ANyone using Razer naga? I recently got a new one as my logi G502 borke on me.
I notice that G502 Dont have settings such as “while Press” at xxx MS.
Now this whole thing just keep firing non stops

you can use the turbo option like this. This will spam the key while you hold the key down. A speed of 10 is 100ms

or for macro use while key is pressed.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! OMG you my life saver!!

how do i delete the corruption skill cast? i hate this skill…
I’ve tried to delete it in the line “/castsequence [nochanneling,combat,exists] reset=target/combat Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Immolate”
but it aint working, please help…

Hello Venom,

I think you forgot to take it off from the 5th line in the Keypress also.

1 Like

yea you right! thx!!!

another issue, I am testing it on a dummy, and its Rarely casting chaos bolt…

Hey Venom,

Not sure if this is happening to you as well but sometimes when testing at the dummy I would get out of combat and it would reset the whole macro therefore preventing to going further in a cast sequence.

Look for the mount icon if becomes available when at the dummy or if not at the dummy then I might have to keep thinking.

Doing some testing and the aoe seems to be bugged wont fire for me. I removed corruption and talents are 1123212. The single target works fine for the most part Should also note the other modifiers work fine

leveling using this macro its pretty damn good, only bug ive found is using talent Cataclysm it will just spam immolate after you’ve casted it.

1 Like

This macro is top dog! Level 52 with 106 gear and I’m melting everyone. Just finished a dungeon and hit 3k with all my cooldowns…crazy for a macro.

Only trouble I’m having is with “Rain of Fire” not always going off when holding down mod. Also, removed “cataclysm” and have it on a seperate key as I like to use it in my regular rotation.

Well done, and thanks for the time you put into the macro.

---- In case it helps I’m running the macro at 125ms and my latency is 25.

Talents I’m using are - 1,1,1,3,2,2,2

1 Like

hey thanks, i was not sure about the ms thing and i have a razr mouse so this helps a lot