đź’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Enhancement Macro All-in-One

Okay figured it out on my own so i’ll share. The macro portion where you have /cast [combat,exists] followed by a list of skills. I added bloodlust and primordial wave (which autocorrected to covenant ability) to the tail end of the list and it seems to be working properly. Final list looks like this

/cast [combat,exists] Primal Strike
/cast [combat,exists] Crash Lightning
/cast [combat,exists] Lava Lash
/cast [combat,exists] Feral Spirit
/cast [combat,exists] Bloodlust
/cast [combat,exists] Covenant Ability

2 Likes

I had the same issue, but then saw the setting to clear common keybindings and it works perfectly after that

1 Like

Does not seem to use Lava Lash when you proc Hot Hands :confused:

You can only guesstimate proc abilities. If you would like to fire at specific times, set it on demand by turning that ability into a modifier.

How do I add the Macro Icon to my ui with ElvUI I can not click and drag it to my action bar in my ui, Am i the only one having this issue or are other people as well?

Hello gollem15,

Is it a book icon or question mark?

If is a book icon, select the macro again in the viewer and click on create icon.

Sometimes with elvui the “create icon” does not work, you just have to deactivate elvui, click on creat icon then reactivate elvui :wink:

1 Like

That was it elvui was blocking it :slight_smile: thanks for the help

1 Like

Hey folks,

I have problems running this Script/Macro.
Normaly I play on the german WoW-Client and after importing the macro without any errors from GSE and binded to a button it does nothing.
I thought there is an inconsistency with the english spell names on the german client. But after changing all spell names to there corrisponding german spell name -> nothing. The questionmark on the button stays as questionmark after pressing/clicking the button. Not even the border that appears when you click a button appears.
Ok then … switch to the english WoW-Client and use the original Macro.
But even here the button stays as questionmark.

The command /gs checkmacrosforerrors reveals no errors.
I’m using GSE 2.6.31 and all other macros I’m using working fine.

Hopefully someone can and will help.

Stay save!

Hello again.

I have managed to running the macro.

First I upgraded GSE to 2.6.35 with no changes.
Then I deleted the contents of the WoW-Cache-Folder -> again no changes.
Next I navigated to the WTF-Folder for the corrisponding Character and deleted everthing inside it.
Bingoo!

Now i was able to use this macro. Even on the german Client without modifications on the original macro.
Hope it helps someone else.

Again: Stay save!

1 Like

Three cheers to you mate for going above and beyond. My American ass would’ve fumed for several hours and eventually given up lol.

***Updated the order of Flame Shock and resetting on target to prevent lockups/downtime when it used to be at the keypress.

2 Likes

Lutechi big big thx for ur work! Please keep it updated.

1 Like

Still locking up for me occasionally, also is there a way to have it refresh the Windfury Totem every 60 sec for Doom Winds legendary?

Hello Zeebs,

Perhaps, try to play with premacro and loop?

OK apparently I’m a noob and not sure exactly what you mean? Would the WF Totem not be in the GSE macro then and I would have to press it separately every 60?

1 Like

Hey Zeebs,

Nope, sorry if I didn’t explained well.

You can guesstimate about a minute (won’t be perfect) but can throw the WF totem into the premacro block and then in the loop limit box you would place a number of how many times the sequence block has to run to attempt the premacro.

It could be a hit or miss due to WF totem having a GCD so it could be skipped and not reliable.

Another way is creating a sequence where some thing that is about a minute in coodown queues the WF totem after so it can get closer to be accurate and reliable as it will not have a chance to be skipped like in the premacro.

There might be other ways, but those are the ones I can think of right now. And of course if you would like perfect timing then can do it manually or setup a macro in your clicker to push Ctrl key once per minute but then you have to remember to turn it off and might be hard to keep track.

I ended up casting it with ctrl key. I’ve modified the macro a bit though not sure how bad I’ve buggered it.

I can post it but I don’t want people to think it’s an update of yours or to take credit for it. Is there a way for me to PM you with it?

Macro keeps using my pvp trinket :frowning:

If trinkets are not checked at the bottom of the macro and the macro itself does not have /use 13 or 14 etc. Then might have to open a ticket issues in ghub for more debugging.