šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Enhancement Macro All-in-One

Sometimes with elvui the ā€œcreate iconā€ does not work, you just have to deactivate elvui, click on creat icon then reactivate elvui :wink:

1 Like

That was it elvui was blocking it :slight_smile: thanks for the help

1 Like

Hey folks,

I have problems running this Script/Macro.
Normaly I play on the german WoW-Client and after importing the macro without any errors from GSE and binded to a button it does nothing.
I thought there is an inconsistency with the english spell names on the german client. But after changing all spell names to there corrisponding german spell name -> nothing. The questionmark on the button stays as questionmark after pressing/clicking the button. Not even the border that appears when you click a button appears.
Ok then ā€¦ switch to the english WoW-Client and use the original Macro.
But even here the button stays as questionmark.

The command /gs checkmacrosforerrors reveals no errors.
Iā€™m using GSE 2.6.31 and all other macros Iā€™m using working fine.

Hopefully someone can and will help.

Stay save!

Hello again.

I have managed to running the macro.

First I upgraded GSE to 2.6.35 with no changes.
Then I deleted the contents of the WoW-Cache-Folder -> again no changes.
Next I navigated to the WTF-Folder for the corrisponding Character and deleted everthing inside it.
Bingoo!

Now i was able to use this macro. Even on the german Client without modifications on the original macro.
Hope it helps someone else.

Again: Stay save!

1 Like

Three cheers to you mate for going above and beyond. My American ass wouldā€™ve fumed for several hours and eventually given up lol.

***Updated the order of Flame Shock and resetting on target to prevent lockups/downtime when it used to be at the keypress.

2 Likes

Lutechi big big thx for ur work! Please keep it updated.

1 Like

Still locking up for me occasionally, also is there a way to have it refresh the Windfury Totem every 60 sec for Doom Winds legendary?

Hello Zeebs,

Perhaps, try to play with premacro and loop?

OK apparently Iā€™m a noob and not sure exactly what you mean? Would the WF Totem not be in the GSE macro then and I would have to press it separately every 60?

1 Like

Hey Zeebs,

Nope, sorry if I didnā€™t explained well.

You can guesstimate about a minute (wonā€™t be perfect) but can throw the WF totem into the premacro block and then in the loop limit box you would place a number of how many times the sequence block has to run to attempt the premacro.

It could be a hit or miss due to WF totem having a GCD so it could be skipped and not reliable.

Another way is creating a sequence where some thing that is about a minute in coodown queues the WF totem after so it can get closer to be accurate and reliable as it will not have a chance to be skipped like in the premacro.

There might be other ways, but those are the ones I can think of right now. And of course if you would like perfect timing then can do it manually or setup a macro in your clicker to push Ctrl key once per minute but then you have to remember to turn it off and might be hard to keep track.

I ended up casting it with ctrl key. Iā€™ve modified the macro a bit though not sure how bad Iā€™ve buggered it.

I can post it but I donā€™t want people to think itā€™s an update of yours or to take credit for it. Is there a way for me to PM you with it?

Macro keeps using my pvp trinket :frowning:

If trinkets are not checked at the bottom of the macro and the macro itself does not have /use 13 or 14 etc. Then might have to open a ticket issues in ghub for more debugging.

what talents are you usingā€¦?

Hello InsaneMossky,

Just like any of my macros, I used all talents to create it.

You pick whichever you would like to use.

1 Like

Hey Lutechi, this one works best for me, been like this since i started SL at lvl 50. Still is best @ILVL 192, i even try all other macros, but this outperform in my playstyle.

Great job, thanks for the work you do, making it easier for me to be Lazy :wink:

3 Likes

How could I add the Blood Furry Racial to this macro

type /gs and goto macro and add /cast [combat] Blood Fury than click save. You want to make sure you add [combat] because if not, itā€™ll nuke your cooldown OOC. YOU MIGHT even want to add [nochanneling] so it doesnā€™t cancel cast a channel spell.

/cast [nochanneling, combat] Blood Fury

EDIT 2: Changed the line to this /castsequence [mod:ctrl] reset=combat/ctrl Windfury Totem, null
It works now. Only casts when i click ctrl. This may be only a lvl 49 glitch or maybe a lvl talent glitch combined. Was fine till 49. May go away at 50. ill report back. but for now this small change worked for me. No idea what im doing just kept experimenting looking at your other coding. Just posting in case anyone else has this issue.

EDIT: Actually i just hit 49 and got windfury totem while in a BG. Now that ive unlocked the spell the macro seems to spam windfury totem over and over until my mana is gone. I tried dungeons, dummies, and BGs. This macro was godlike up until now. Anyone know of a fix?

Amazing macro. This one works best for me as enhance. Specially in pvp. I tried adding Blood Fury and Bloodlust for pvp with shamanism. It somehow broke things so i took it out. Maybe the placement or the wrong coding in front of the spell. Where would be best to add these two spells so it auto casts in macro? And should i use a specific verbage ie [combat] etc? All help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like