💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Enhancement Macro All-in-One

Please make two macros for mass damage and a single target.

Finally hit 60. And can reconfirm this macro works like a dream. The issue i had at 49 cleared up. Still not sure what the cause was. But thanks again for this amazing macro.

1 Like

Just wanted to toss this out there. I’ve seen a lot of posts regarding not running your ms too low (sub 250ish) and a lot of macros have to be updated. I have been testing this one out as it was one of my faves before I took a break for a couple of months.

Running it at 250ms, I was running into a whole lot of chain lighting spams, BUT having read Lutechi’s post above about moving around helping with maelstrom generation I was able to stop this from happening unless it was an autocast. I am only level 45 on my shammy so far, but this seems to be working fine for my leveling needs at least.

1 Like

Been trying this one out at 230 itlvl but after a few clicks it just keeps spamming lighning bolt and skip other lines. what can i do to remove it?

Hello @Dennis_Nilsson,

Is a bit hard to time the lightning bolts as there is no way to check for Maelstrom from GSE, but I think you might have a few options:

• Delay the bolts within loops
  • Remove them and cast with a modifier or manually
  • Move around to prevent casting
  • Check another macro from the community

i do mine manually as for chain light as well !