đź’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Havoc Macro All-in-One

Welcome to my AIO Macro Series, it covers every possible talent combination. Give this smart lazy macro a try and look for my other classes or specs if you enjoy this one.

Tell me while I stream if it worked for you or ask questions: Lutechi@Twitch

WoW Lazy Macros Discord | Support

dO0XfaqivQOtPqfZcPULczxkuPFHWWqrhtrltQ6zQOPbIUgISnqvFdrnoq6CQK1HcVJkI7be1)uPcdKkshuQOfcK8qQOMivqxKkKnce8rvQYiLkCsGQwjqPxQsvntGIBcQStQ0pPcyOuHAPaPEkvnvK4QkuLTQq5TaCxaTxr)fiYGv1HLSyK0JHAYQGllSzPs9zfmAu50s51aHMnj3gvTBIFdz4QqhxQKLJspNutNY1bLTdu57GGXdcDEvkRNkqZxLkDFfQQ9R05mPKUZ0dMXJIJCUdWdsD05yoGZGuNG3bs3(Ks67iuhvnbetpNzh1miiGaccQYbVXxywKECXiEcJqbZcmxB01iMJ4kWHWJ4lmlAuPuJAYiKeetYmVGp9ukviMo9Dk32NsPcXspCfMfnwWQBirNus3zsjDNPNaxABFaccZvIeQMmq70JQ6wWsJr8uld4(ZRjK9Kt3(0tGlTTpabH5krcvtgO5rhyO5ADBa3FcfkKxxozFaccZvIeQMmaC)j89KVGmDptpbU0Mo6cwi4yFaccZvIeQMmqJr8ulJwqwPcXyqIycCF2qhgidjP93Fs(IjjY07pVGYCEsV)8ckZ5Pt2hGGWCLiHQjd0yep1YaU)8ckZ5z6cz6jWL22hGGWCLiHQjda3VNe0REMPlP0tGlTTpabH5krcvtgOfKvQqmg9eNa3FcFFpKNPl8PNaxABFaccZvIeQMmqJr8ulJ2kvigdset6aInTPbU)K8ftsKtxYPNaxABFaccZvIeQMmqJr8ulJ2kvigJjXjDaXM20a3V)Sh61z6cn9e4sB7dqqyUsKq1KbAmINAz0wPcXyCsCcC)ti7HojNUxPNaxABFaccZvIeQMmqJr8ulJ2kvigdseNa3VNeuOWZmDNmtpbU02(aeeMRejunzGgJ4PwgTvQqmgWtCcC)(5ek0z6oNPNaxABFaccZvIeQMmqJr8ulJ2kvigdYeNa3VNe0REsPhmi0rW04Bw6t)9JBGourPJKs6otpbU0Mo6cwi4yFaccZvIeQMmqhqSPnnW9zdDyGSvSdHrGnw1(7pHsA2FsVVatPsl9EloccWeS1qs69rxWcXALk9oJ4PwwcQ0F)4MJzdToPKUZ0tyf7qyHe832hGG4kwEGPBF6j0wXALzfge3hGGWiEQLbmDptpbU0Mo6cwi4yFaccZvIeQMmqZJoWOugDaXM20a3FEbL81j9(Zlsmj3Nw6DmBaxHzrjL0sVJrAdUcZIskPLwAP)EEhnwWQBijD7HFcz6HReyLc8IfSGleRHKeuP3rs3iwC4mI)yzf1MQz3sqL(oc1X0dh6aJov2(J2FSqgIUHP2h0HXgLTFjh2hec1(GgMMB)XFF4qhy4SXQ2F0(Go0HTpfowee2)EQQbUy)MSpgXtTS9V7D3ho0bgEUw32(J2huQ6qSVdlbhlyDMnklo40jtM86fSly7OaxSFxWcT1qIEFe7(AyddH2AirFh7dwy8h3hj7ZFBFTXgf)(LCyFDDBFU2DUVtgN07WO7cMYs3z6hRyBfvvOtkPLE)XadEhMUKito9DcZ4qSPhmWSaZ1Ckfi0mmxAPLja

Usage Information

Mod:Alt - Vengeful Retreat and Fel Rush } Mod:Ctrl - Reset Throw Glaive in combat | Mod:Shift - Blade Dance
Created@100ms

Have questions or suggestions? Jump on my stream and say hi! :wink:

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.14.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Vengeful Retreat, Fel Rush

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Eye Beam, War Stomp, Demon’s Bite, Felblade, Essence Break, Metamorphosis, Glaive Tempest, Immolation Aura, Fel Eruption, Fel Barrage, Chaos Strike

KeyRelease: Throw Glaive

7 Likes

You have a typo on “Essence Break” (5/3 talent) :slight_smile:

I was just going to post the same thing!

Thanks guys, will update tonight after work.

I fixed the typo and updated the macro in the original post, thanks guys.

i think this:

/cast [nochanneling,combat,talent:5/1,exists] Chaos Nova

is suppose to e 6/1 since that is the talent that removes the fury cost and reduces cooldown of chaos nova

Great work!

I’ve just finished leveling my Demon Hunter
From 43 to 50, no errors at all, not even one lock-up, nothing.

Using it with Razor Synapse at 0.1 ( 100ms )
GSE - MS Click Rate 100 - and ticked the option [Use External MS Timings]

Another good macro, thanks for your great work.

Regards,
poktv

1 Like

hi
wich talentbuild do you play with these macro?
greetings

Hello Neok,

It was created for whichever talent you prefer to use.

If you would like specific ones, check other macros from the community.

slt tu le coche ou le coché l’option [Utiliser les timings MS externes] sur le clavier

@Mao_Lefou C’est pas sur le clavier que tu coche cette case, c’est dans les options de GSE. Tu t’assures que le MS dans l’option correspond au MS de ton clavier/souris/AHK/etc.

Any chance of adding trinket and covenant integrations?

Thank you for commenting about that! I am leveling from 51 to 60 and needed one that works well. Gonna try out this one. I have a tendonitis issue and its so miserable to have to mash all the button combos every time. I had to stop playing until I found a way to do it without killin myself by way of finger pain lol

open GSE, select a macro, click edit, scroll down all the way and you will see Tick Boxes with stuff like Trinket 1 and Trinket 2. you can also do it through the options of GSE itself I do believe.

Any idea why my Eye Beam just cancel casting all the time?

Recently this has not been casting Throw Glaive at all and stops casting Chaos Strike for 20-30 seconds randomly resulting in it capping on Fury for a long time. Also at 100ms it can sometimes take upwards of 10 full seconds for it to cast either Eye Beam or Immolation Aura when they are off CD.