đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Marksmanship Macro All-in-One

Hello Szozi,

Go to GSE options, reset section on the left and hit the button “clear keybindings”. You should be good after that.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, now works very well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What talent is mostly good for MM hunter ?

Is there a way to add your covenant ability? for example i am using the kyrian and we have to place it. So i was wondering if I can add that sequence something to like volley but using the Ctrl button? How would i do that?

Hello there d_k,

After /cast include something like:

[mod:ctrl] SpellName;

do i put that in the keypress or the sequence?

example: /cast [mod:ctrl] SpellName; [Resonating Arrow]

? thanks for the help

My only problem is that there is too many Arcane Shots built into the macro. Also the macro is very messy. I think its a good macro, but needs some cleaning.

Hello Moonsorrow,

Is not for everyone and indeed it might need some cleaning as I did it it before any Shadowlands guides were updated for hunters and before some nerfs.

Let us know what you come up with after cleaning it and share with us your findings.

1 Like

I tried to add this row to the macro:
/cast [nochanneling,mod:ctrl,@cursor] Resonating Arrow

but it doesn’t do anything. What am I doing wrong? (Very new at macro conditions)

EDIT: The problem was that I had it on number 8 button
 and ctrl+8 by default goes to petbar
 Had to move to another button.

Thanks for your macros, I got a problem, uh
I deleted some old macro, and I accidentally deleted your macro, then I copied your string again, but the re-imported string did not directly create four new macros, please tell me how to solve this problem, thank you very much

Your macro is awsome! Thanks for your great work!
Only one question:
I use the following in KeyPress:
/cast [nochanneling,mod:alt,@cursor] Resonating Arrow
This working perfectly, but i would like to cast “flare” with same modificator (in this case alt) in same time How can i do it this?
/cast [nochanneling,mod:alt,@cursor] Resonating Arrow; Flare worked not for me!

Hello Wasn’t me,

Unfortunately, Flare can’t be cast at the same time due to the GCD.

However, you might be able to put them in a sequence or a workaround is to have 2 lines in the sequence block calling Flare and Resonating on the same modifier key. You can also do 1 in the key release but can get more tricky there.

Do you have a simple and aoe stable and efficient macro target?

because i can’t make it work

pls

Hello Vulkann,

The macros were created in Beta and I have not leveled my hunter yet. I usually focus on creating macros for all talents and not simple or just aoe.

Maybe someone else in the community might have their own version of what you are looking for or they might be able to share.

thank you for your reply

Hi @lutechi,
Thanks for the macro man. I really like it.
I am trying to gurantee a proc of Steady Focus somewhere in the mix but it doesn’t seem to be working out. I tried adding:
cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Steady Shot
cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Steady Shot
To the beginning of the macro, which seemed to mess things up a bit for some reason. I also tried putting them in the same sequence and it didn’t work well. Do you have any tips maybe?
Thanks.

Hello Morayon,

I think it would be very random and kind of difficult to get it always right.

I believe the secure method is to bind the Steady Shot to a modifier to only use it on demand. Maybe the use of a weakaura could help with tracking the buff?

You can try to combine a very long rotation where there are 2 Steady Shots in a row so often but might get something in between the more you add if is not by itself.

Hopefully that gives you some ideas.

@lutechi Thanks mate. I appreciate it. I can probably do this outside the macro just, manually
but am lazy! :smiley:
I suppose in this case the more straightforward option is to go Streamline, which isn’t bad by itself, I just like haste more.

this macro does not do good dps at all

Hello Bagnyemas,

The macro has a different approach which is a multi-talent setup and you work from there to make it your own to optimize if needed.

Try others in the community if this one did not work for you.

1 Like