đź’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Marksmanship Macro All-in-One

Welcome to my AIO Macro Series, it covers every possible talent combination. Give this smart lazy macro a try and look for my other classes or specs if you enjoy this one.

Tell me while I stream if it worked for you or ask questions: Lutechi@Twitch

WoW Lazy Macros Discord | Support

dOeAgaqiqk1NOqPtjkkZsHBji7crv)IIgMIKJjQwgiEgL00eLUMaTnqY3uKACirNdj16qQEhsY9quY)efvderLdQQ0cff6HIImrrbxur0gfq9rqkAKkkojsWkfGEjIIMjfkUjfStvv)erPgkfQwkIcpvKPIuUkiLSvfLERQ0Dvf7f4VGu1Gv6WswSIQht0KPexMQntH8zHA0G60q9AKqZMWTfYUj9BidxqDCfHLJWZvz6OUoLA7cGVlGmEe58QkwpifMpiv2VudYb0a)5GKXaTOnzMMHcqVbdq)xkq2GFiaAG0mUiSaRueKGzo8r30mqOajkOXNOssGoYlrrMSPWMDjmoe1HMkuurqXlQ0dghouujjqHkHiewdHu3mhkQZTcs0kHR8bsF1p9sReUYG0xBggrasgJn7sym5OfimlHbjOzAYzDIdJuWpeOMccizOu7sqbLDIa4kJrkiJG0KQricPNjuu4IR5ybM)aYiinJlcdsgqwO)vW9gQ3zrcH)PxSr9sReUYULEHoORxdil0tWyJ4Ed17xYEYEnylyCOemIjFVFTzuVgWNfmHlzms7fP9gyK0(iFVFTzuVZyRStySxVgkcks(oGzIWl2TqU8PMk66aotfaV3jS9JXi96fr07zhh7hJr6L59gq7OW9I0EJ(07XeEf1BPw69Qp9cJH29svMbszWnQSfm4phKMTiW1CHFaAagKsHDjfYa4hsWSGKHssGM1jomspanWFoGg4phKmL1X9(QijCPQlWA8GlHRm9CtRdNe(47P3CR5usDwWpeqYuwh37RIKWLQUaRXdjkAEXdNe(47PxAe2(bJyWVvqYuwh37RIKWLQUaRXdjkAEXdUeUY0HY06WjHp(E6ndi75cVxAvyWFwqYuwhF(e2Uk9EFvKeUu1fynEeHSq)GXgXdNe(47Pxd2cghkbJyQ69vrs4svxG14bxcxz65Mqgoj8X3tVFXrULEtWiE0lKGuNL6CQ69vrs4svxG14HtcF8907xCKBP3emIb)bbjtzDCVVkscxQ6cSgpKOO5fpCs4JVNEjJkm2sVbgt4GFOajtzD85ty7Q079vrs4svxG14reYc9dgBepCs4JVNEnylyCOemIPQ3xfjHlvDbwJhsu08IhCjCLPN106WjHp(E6nNYGwds5O3Gqbv2CQ69vrs4svxG14HefnV4HtcF890BqOGkBo4FAqYuwh37RIKWLQUaRXdUeUY0Hycz4KWhFp9MXIGOIDQ69vrs4svxG14bxcxz6qmToCs4JVNENKuyb6WbW7nbJyWpLGKPSoU3xfjHlvDbwJhkIlHRm9SMwhsu08Ihoj8X3tV5ug0AqkbjY0)qgUWRZb0a)5GKPSo(8jSDv69(QijCPQlWA8GlHRm9CtidNe(47Pxc)CMS4Ii25E7fsWPHqz2rVqcsDwQZh9Q2cbv9(QijCPQlWA8WjHp(E6LWpNjlUiIDU3EHeCAiuMD0RAleGFiGKPSoU3xNe(47PxRqMI6PHcWGez6FmoHFhGg4phKm5Ii2zx9Op9(Qi4Ii6b8dbKmpUi4I5ssXEFvKefnV4hWVvqYuwh37RIKWLQUaRXdYzesAFdyxe(Pxd4ZcMWLmgPu17RIKWLQUaRXJiKf6LGhCjCLPpTP1b5K2ehI4P3zrcH)bWGuI9Wb2wLmgPGuYNW2vgxcqY4eUHssGa0amizC0XgkjbcqdWagWagWaaa

Usage Information

Mod:Alt - Volley if Talented | Mod:Shift - AOE Multi-Shot. Auto Misdirection on Focus. Auto Hunter’s Mark.
Created@100ms
Have questions or suggestions? Jump on my stream and say hi! :wink:

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.02-asdflands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Steady Shot, A Murder of Crows, Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot

KeyRelease: Kill Shot, Serpent Sting, Hunter’s Mark

5 Likes

Great Macro… any chance of a split macro for AOE and ST?

3 Likes

Hey there, it’s in the queue after a long list lol.

Would you like to do your own version and share with us?

Talents??? pleases put here your choice pls ty

It says it covers every possible talent combination

1 Like

wao lute beautiful macro per mm thanks

1 Like

Greetings - the macro does not seem to work for me. It only casts steady shots and arcane shots but havent seen it cast aimed shots, even when a free one procs.

Hello @Pelleas,

Just for testing purposes try to switch it to priority mode to rule out if other lines like Aim Shot works.

Anyone else having this issue? What MS do you run it at?

macro aoe lutechi please?

Thanks for the prompt response. I think I fixed it. I play the game in French and only half of the “spells” in the macro were translated, resulting in only the translated spells to be cast. I manually changed them and it worked.

Hey serpione,

For aoe just hold shift I believe. It might not be as fast as a strict aoe macro. Can always duplicate the whole macro and edit the line where the aoe is to be as default?

@Pelleas

Awesome that you were able to figure out what was wrong.

Not sure why is not translating, maybe @TimothyLukemight might know more about translation issues and you might be able to assist him if there is a bug since you can test with your french client.

My guess is if is only specific spells, create an issue in GitHub stating which ones are having trouble converting.

@Pelleas Hello, friend! Can you, please, tell me what did you change in the macro? I’m not really good at this, to be honest and I’m playing on a Russian client so the macro does not work for me :frowning:

I went into the Edit mode for the macro, where you see the macro code and the spell names. I noticed some were translated in French but some were still in English. I just deleted these strings and typed in the name of the spell in French and it worked.

What I did was copy it and replaced Arcane shot with Multi-shot.

Looking forward to try this :slight_smile: Loved your BM Version.
May I ask what pvp talent you would use?
Only passive once?

hello can put a macro command to launch a barbed shot every 8 seconds

Hello Iars91,

I usually go for burst talents, checkout more guides for arena in icy veins they might help you out to narrow the options.

Hello Cardoso, we could if it was off the global cooldown but is not. So we have to rely in wrapping it on other sequences or by itself.

Greet macro! Works very well, my only problem is the modifiers, alt ,shift, ctrl not working. Whats wrong with my settings? Can you help me? Thank you.