đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Outlaw Macro All-in-One

Hello , lutechi. i know the wowlazymacros just now ,and am an outlaw. i try ur macro in my game.But it doesn’t work. My English is not very well, So i cannot understand all u talked. i can use GSE, but i try ur code many times
Hmmmm, if u get it , i hope u can tell me why. I respect u so much. Hope u reply.

Hello haigagaga,

Is your client in a different language?

If it is, then you have to translate the spells to your language and it should work.

Let me know what is the problem and can help better.

Think you so much lutechi.
When i import the spells to my GSE, it transfom my language auto automaticly.
First one i want to know is how i drag the icon to my action bar??? i try ctrl+ alt+ and shift+ ,
but it doesn’t work.

Is the icon a question mark?

If yes, just drag it to your bar.

If not (shows a book icon), select the macro in the viewer window and click the “Create Icon” button and then drag it to your bar.

If you would like to use the modifiers with the macro, most likely you have to clear them up first.

Go to the GSE options and the under macro reset, click “Clear Keybindings” button.

Cool!!! I got it. Thanks very much. Then I’ll learn how to use it. I just only click the icon might not cause large damage value.

Can you please help me! I am just looking for a macro that will use Between the eyes when its up and then when its on CD to use dispatch
 I have tried and tried to edit this and I can not seem to get it to work. PLEASE HELP <3

Hello Mumo,

Just make a manual priority macro with 2 single cast lines, 1 for each ability.

Top one in the sequence block should be Between The Eyes, second under would be Dispatch.

Might have to push it a few times, but it will prioritize BTE.

Can’t do either or without conditions, best close is random or sequence.

hi Lutechi, I found a problem in the OUTLAW I used. I put SND on my mouse wheel and used it alone. When I used SND to use up all combo points and the next skill was just the turn of Eviscerate, the macro It will stop working and will traverse all the skill icons but will not release any of the skills, only normal attacks. The solution is to manually play a skill that generates combo points, such as Sinister Strike, and then the macro will continue to work normally. How can I solve this problem, and I look forward to your reply, thank you.

New here, and IM Really Digging this Macro, I have a few Problems I cant seem to figure out how to add properly. Could some assistance.

Id first like to take Blade Flurry off and make it an ALT modifier. ( every time i seem to take it off the cast sequence it seems to lock up.)

Also when I add the Echoing Rep (Kyrian ability) It seems to hang up after a while.

I tried adding in another Between the Eyes but again Locks up.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah im struggling some reason it stop casting sinister Strike. about 30 seconds in.
I tried playing aroudn with reset =30 seconds

Hey boss! I’m still horrible at adding stuff in GSE, I managed to remove Vanish as it reset the mobs all the time :stuck_out_tongue: Is it possible to add the Kyrian ability here aswell? I have to manually press it :confused:

Hello Ezy,

Alt is already taken to cancel Slice and Dice so it does not lock up or you can move it to a different key. Might have to get creative or sacrifice something as all modifiers are taken.

The 30 seconds in not sure I understand.

Hey Fredrick,

The vanish should only happen if you are grouped, but perhaps just bad luck while grouped that they reset.

If you are talking about Echoing Reprimand, it has somewhat of a cooldown and also GCD so I would put it by itself on its own line unless there is something else with the same cooldown that you can combine it with.

awesome macro! thank you for this! i had a question about the icon sequence I see when I have the button pressed while using the macro. there seems to be a ? in there and I am wondering if you know what could cause that?

@Ezy

I think he meant that tab targeting mobs in combat ( trash ) using your macro stops about 30 seconds in.

Cheers.

PS: yup, just checked and stops from spammin SStrike ( macro goes locked till out of combat )
IT works ok on a single target

2 Likes

came here to say the same thing, just locking up.

I had it Locking up on Single Target as well. Raid Boss and Target Dummy.

Like the macro but how do i keep it from turning my sound effects off?

Hi guys,

I’ll try to check if there is a way to prevent the lockups once I get to play with it.

@edb66 see if this helps you or can always search for sound in the forums:

1 Like

Great macro! Works good. Thank you very much.

Regarding the lockups: Between the Eyes seems to be the problem. You put the rotation in one big castsequence, so when BtE is on CD and you got alot of haste (so the macro goes through the sequence much faster), it trys to use the finisher, while it can’t. Took the finisher out of the sequence and put it on a seperate key - so far no lockups.

Also: I took out Blade Flurry, Crimson Vial and Adrenaline Rush, so I have better control in M+.

dWK2iaqiHG6uKazvcP8kHqnlv6wKi7srs)srnmjPJr0YiPNrktdf6AGSnf8nuzCc15aL1HcEhjqDpvv1)ec0avvfhuPOfsc1dvkmrqLUOqsBuiKpkevJus4KGQALKaEPIeZuiXnvvzNkv)Ke0qbvSuHO8uknvvXvjHSvvvPVkeP3sQ6UKk7vQ)keXGromWIvvESGjJIUSOnRq9zjrJwv60O0RviZwf3gvTBj(nHHRioojQLRKNtX0P66sQTRi13bvz8cb58kLwVqaZxiv7h6w2p9USTrrrprDJkGFKOqf9eLnJ0izt4RWExTFABf5zYHTmQTVUpXWW8m8eW7aIaB5bHLWm1GGF2Np1EgEzvcMsriLe1(bapL4bHLqjW5OeBrjrjNLXYQvB7d4Kf302nlBr6bCYI32OwglwHCdb)eGd(ypS(2wXTDZA)vSABuQ9m8Y(Nh4X6H32g52O(3CzyfLExDas22FGsn4a)INRPZIZkkTIBBKMGrBwVaM(P92c3CmO(49UABJcW4kActGNmBRAvvzvnjNSQAC142wrEM02FcMmS5XrsjKuKjrI1rYfiTsEX0js2dBircuyIeCzdjsSJrYFtK(QhpgjwdssE2seJKyHeRJe8yphKoIWiKQNGK)MiXdclbsrp6i9tWKHn81bjLqkYxGjtoSLkrQcHyes)bPFIAtkMoxif9OJ0pbtgSVSJDKucjfwbs2kG)dskwrppkChj4xcNAMPbPksW5IuuNgyyffKafMiTXragnvKIw0284iXlyYoMnxink3IeRbPPZ1wKy5NiwoO4i5cKMSYPZIJ0regvpXGe8EZcs2dBircuyIeCzdjsF1JhJuLI0G0xUm5Aesh2rjsQ8SfK(QhpEQiPWYzlsVIdtKeLqIueJ0pqyjIw0qfyJvc8K5FKvRYBqfOcW0jskxNgNvumijwizQRSY04SIIjcIKcuZpbjrbj(Tiz8vc4rcuyIKbSfPx2imskyfuB)lyXc(oPPFAVT2jza(WT3vhQ22FGWs83Czyfft)07Y(P3LTDoamos6dc(pGFlcJNGJ)Qdjnjeu14ExTTZbGXrstnwRkuVR125aW4iPpi4)a(TimEco(RoKGGPf37m225aW4Mu56SesK0he8Fa)wegpbh)vhsR0K()bb)hWrcjzme3G2fjjhK6fjnjeJWgUij5GuVij5GuVijJH4g0UijHnelHDrsYbPErsYbPErsgdXnODrscBiwc7IKKds9IKKds9IKmgIBq7IKMesJr5fjjhK6fjjhK6fjzme3G2fjjSHyjSlssoi1lsYyiUbTlssoi1lssydXsyTDdb)hWBf3wRNtIO6sWzfL2AtLRZIZcoT9zXwgLUS)A7ZITmkD1(RTtj3cNvAm9tVlB7SdwvMEws(TiPViEblED9UABNdaJBsLRZsirsVXtWXF1H0knP)VdwvM(CqW)bCKqkEGB4IuP(C6DT2ohaghj98cMmyFzh76qsQXbvT3zSTZbGXrspVGjdbFD0HKkNmMJR3HA7Cauc5buVaiPNxWKbWX1HKMeIrydT3w4im(pqyj6N2BlCw5pqyj6N2B7uYTrwEsGj7NEx225aW4Mu56SesK0he8Fa)wegpbh)96GtwCg0M10H0knP)FqW)bCKq6hynkzI0yXcj4Ma)9IKMeIrydT3EVR2p9USTZbGXrsFqW)b8Bry8eC8xDiPjHGQg37QTDoamosAQXAvH6DT2ohaghj9bb)hWVfHXtWXF1HeemT4ENX2ohag3KkxNLqIK(GG)d43IW4j44V6qALM0)pi4)aosijJH4g0Uij5GuViPjHye2WfjjhK6fjjhK6fjzme3G2fjjSHyjSlssoi1lssoi1lsYyiUbTlssydXsyxKKCqQxKKCqQxKKXqCdAxKKWgILWUij5GuVijJH4g0Uij5GuVijHnelH12PKBJS8Kat2p9USTZbGXnPY1zjKiPpi4)a(TimEco(71bNS4mOnRPdPvAs))GG)d4iH0pWAuYePXIfsWnb(7fjnjeJWgAVTpl2YO0v7V2UHG)d4TIBR1ZjruDj4SIsBTPY1zXzbN2chHX)bclr)0EBNsUfoR0y6NEx22zhSQm9SK8BrsFr8cw866D12ohag3KkxNLqIKEJNGJ)QdPvAs)FhSQm95GG)d4iHu8a3WfPs9507ATDoamos65fmzW(Yo21HKuJdQAVZyBNdaJJKEEbtgc(6OdjvozmhxVd125aOeYdOEbqspVGjdGJRdjnjeJWgAVTWzL)aHLOFAVTpl2YO0L9x7T3E7Dd

Version 1 uses Between the Eyes (sometimes locks up)
Version 2 without BtE

Cheers!

1 Like