💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Protection Paladin Macro All-in-One

Just threw these two on the end to spice it up. Whacked Summon Steward to go off with Guardian too (they are both 5 min cooldown).
/cast [combat,exists] Divine Toll
/cast [combat,exists] Tablet of Despair

Great macro man!

1 Like

Awesome macro, I just have one question, is it possible to somehow slow down the rate in which you consecrate? It seems like I cast it way too often. I’m assuming it’s not a possibility because of the cast sequence mechanics.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Dextur,

You can probably move it to the premacro and delay it there with a loop.

However, I think is found at other locations within the macro and might have to edit them out.

All the guides I read at the time that I made the macro it was a priority even for single targets. I understand that might overlap sometimes and I’m ok with it since some other stuff will be on cool down. In the way that some macros are written you might have to compromise to have a lazy way.

I rather have it a little earlier or as soon as possible than waiting for GCDs trying to cast other things and it wears off. Gotta remember that sometimes it could be random depending how you run a macro when you are smashing a button vs manually being strategic.

Thank you for the reply Lutechi! I actually fixed it by just removing all instances of “concecrate” except the cast on key release one. It still casts a little more often than is optimal, but its good enough for sure.

1 Like

One other thing, have you thought about making an alternate “Oh shit” button that pops all survivability cooldowns and substitutes word of glory as well?

To be honest, you could get rid of the “aura roulette” option and put it there.

hello. i have a question. i have been using these macros for a few years now. but lately i have noticed when i press the s key to move backwards, it stops the macro. it has been happening with all the macros i use on all my different guys.

and 2nd question is i get really confused with the mod keys on trying to figure out what combo is what etc. is there a way to just remove all mod combos?

Hey Phat,

That is odd about the S key, might want check your keybinds in the wow menu. Something is definitely haywire there.

Yes you can, all the ones that say mod in brackets. If you break something no fear, just reupload the macro.

Or better yet, instead of removing them just do not use them as if they are not there and that way do not have to edit.

Hello. I have a question. Do you have a link for your paladin ui or is it just for personal use? Thanks for your brilliant work

Hey mesmers,

Is just pretty much default benikui.

There is a channel in Discord labeled UI or something like that where I exported I believe. Not sure if is too outdated but can give it a try.

1 Like

There was an issue like this a little while ago with the corsair software. As soon as you moved any direction the macros would stop. Try updating or downgrading what ever software you are using to run the macro.

Hope this helps

i have all my addons currently updated. if im understanding you correctly your saying i should downgrade my gse.

if this is correct what version would you suggest

I think he meant whatever you are using to assist in pushing the macro key, no addons.

Yeah as Lutechi said the software you are using to repeat the keypress.

iCue is the Corsair software I was talking about previously and is what I use. This is how I know it was the cause of the same problems you are describing for me. Potentially whatever software you are using might be the culprit for you too.

If you are using your keyboard software to do this a good test might be to switch to a program like autohotkey which i believe is used by a lot of people here.

Do you recommend running it at 225ms or 100ms. thanks

I have been at 225ms lately and still working good for me.

What is the recommended talent build for this macro?

Its an all in one mate, whatever you pick should work

Hey OP just checking in to say a great script, I removed the line controlling Avengers Shield since I personally want that on the manual cast but otherwise this works great for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

The macro is firing off a shield of the Righteous the very second I get to 3 holy power. I need to be able to use a holy word once in a while. Is there a way to have a button override shield of the righteous if I’m in a pinch?

Hello Bobby,

You might be able to but it requires to edit the macro on the lines that have Shield of the Righteous and disable other modifier as they are all taken. This would be with Shift for example, I think 1 is in the keyrelease and the other is in the sequence block if use Seraphim talent.

Add after castsequence on SOTR line:

[mod:shift] Word of Glory;