💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Restoration Shaman Macro All-in-One

Welcome to my AIO Macro Series, it covers every possible talent combination. Give this smart lazy macro a try and look for my other classes or specs if you enjoy this one.

Tell me while I stream if it worked for you or ask questions: Lutechi@Twitch

WoW Lazy Macros Discord | Support

dW0RhaqiKuQtPIuwfrsnlrULkQDjQWVuOHbWXGYYKKNrLAAuHRruTnKQVPkgNcoNQ06OIEhrX9ub9pvKQbsqhejzHeP8qaXebIUOOkBejv9rKu0ibsNeiSsvK8sIKmtav3KO0ork)uuvdfqAPIk6PkAQiXvjs0wvb6Rej8wcCxIyVq(lsQmyshg0IPsESknzHCzkBgO(Sk0OfQttOvJKsEnrQMTGBdv7wIFR0WfLJlQ0YPQNJy6sDDv12Lu9DaLXRc48skRhjfMVkI9JAegIcIggAcCPKsEabuqqD5mVjL8NGsLSuhvGiFeTkef0eulKfelshnJ7oJ4CCeylWcqQrnC41VKCCx8XEm8B7glE(98bo7nsVEylULZKyioSCghE97zyiCwSCEl2i2ZG8x0KcmyLMGMuvQXkfyWknAs1VJxpAc8FB3yrHuaMyFJrtQ5mVdAEI4wq0QOx5anLfw(WaikT5RBLwCliPHM5vaV(RbKfpd2qxIbXUgsAOPuyqPt13djikOgnbPbg(dnIggAcQfYqtz3iNufAwpZkOBiIvWRNvQYppwb1GbcRRNvQYppwbjqNSEYjSk7g5eiTpW6zwZP56dgmRZyrlery9Ktyv2nY5mweCZ6zwbnFGdswbVEwZhuwNGcckSknPKcL8PX6jNWkv)Ez11hmycRrIGbBER0SoJfTqejXAhB1y9gdlhnwJSmRejwoYQiywp63FMfX66zTSnRRNvW79tYbRu97L18G(oM1zSOfIyDlSs979tyLc0F06eRnSiDwZ8gyZdDfQLdwLAPgKaDYkWwV0jSULqnwfbZAd9hTwSCKviR4RReRBhBEGjsmwfBwPwFsZASbdew3cR47NyBDZZkype3i5Gpfq8gSTiHyaaGt4tbkSUXAUFJ0IBHW66zL8pE0iT4wiNoRN6JNX6wyfVgRK2BqCwHLiwjWASglsTzvMtdnpi0lcDfmcIcQrZzMDbbir0QO7anLfE97bnprCleefenmefenm0C8cjnRceIVFIT1nFQSrgmkfBHmjSshR6voIwfAoEHKMy5(TY1yvGq89tSTU5tcZcWAMpDxCxWofBHmjS6nI1h6gaRS(4(TcqIv5UFDKy9X9BfGeRpUFRaGO5gnhVqsZQaH47NyBDZNW3iNWqNAyWkTt6JvjHzbynZlH1kapppdYWQaH47NyBDZNAyWkTtSr3PYgzWOuSfYKW6JB6dYr0CGMJxiPjwUFRCnwfieF)eBRB(e(g5eg6uzJmyuk2czsyfdaDhYWQaH47NyBDZNkBKbJsXwitcRppoEQsS(844PkX6aaaoq0KJMJxiPzvGq89tSTU5tnmyL2PJXQKWSaSM5t3f3fStXwitcRyVddUhq0OJMJxiPzvGq89tSTU5tnmyL25Zyvk2czsyvkSqGK5flhLHvbcX3pX26Mp1WGvANpJUt3f3fStXwitcRyyoaiVcr7bnhVqsZQaH47NyBDZNAyWkTZQr3PylKjHv3vaECqhrBanhVqstSC)w5ASkaFJCcdDYoGiPjsyfByWHd3YWQa7aIKMiHvVrS(Wg6pAnRSInm4E4nXk2l9bhasSkhtoa5jwXggWEPNyfBya7LEIv5yYbipXk2Wa2l9eRyddyV0rtGVBgWfXfB0enb6sAzHx)IOGA0uQSAa1BecIcIggAoEHKMy5(TY1yva(g5KelcUtcZcWAMxcRVdaamKyfJo2lwIvmadvdaKHvbh97ptcREJy9H3f3fShVTpWkRYRWQEsSw(HGmSkOSh97ptcREJy9H3f3fShVTpWkRyVvyaONyT8dbuJMazXDbBK0qZzBzu)VCBXTGMtl3VvAryanbQ3KfE9lIcQrtPYQLtlyqIHOGOHHMJxiPjwUFRCnwfie8E)KuSfYs3f3fStLnYGrsy1BeRp8U4UGnRSshR6vEIv6yvVYtSshR6vEI13hhYWQGYExCxWo1WGvANvJUtcbV3pjfBHSuzJmyKew9gX6dl7DXDb7XB7dSY67JJeRLFiGOvHMJxiPzva(g5KelcULWkgGHQhmuJAuJAuJq

Usage Information

Mod:Alt - Hold for AOE Heals or AOE DPS | Mod:Ctrl - Rebuff Shields | Mod:Shift - HOLD for OH SHIT BUTTON | Auto buffs different Shields, they change depending if grouped or not or focus. Auto Earth Shield on Focus Target, tank preferably. **DPS works only if targeting a mob, otherwise it just heals on mouseover frames.
Created@100ms
Have questions or suggestions? Jump on my stream and say hi! :wink:

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.24.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Healing Tide Totem, Spirit Link Totem, Mana Tide Totem, Water Shield, Lightning Shield

Main Sequence: Frost Shock, Earthen Wall Totem, Healing Surge, Healing Stream Totem, Healing Wave, Healing Rain, Lightning Bolt, Chain Heal, Chain Lightning, Flame Shock, Ascendance, Lava Burst, Riptide, Surge of Earth, Downpour, Unleash Life

KeyRelease: Earth Shield, Astral Shift, Riptide

2 Likes

Thanks, Lutechi. Everything worked well for me except for the alt keybind. Chainheal does not fire off.
I went into options in GSE and hit reset keybinds and still have the same issue. I decided to just spam chainheal using another button.

1 Like

Hi anemoc,

That sucks, I will try to check if something might be blocking the chain heals or something funky when Alt is used.

Can you share the talents that you are using?

Thanks

I just tried it on retail and couldn’t reproduce the problem of not working. As long it meets the condition of mouse over an unitframe and Alt it seems to be working.

Hello there!

So after watching the streaming, im somewhat towards try healing spec .

Im not familiar with the healing addons.

Which ones should i have?

Cheers

The addon healbot is basically the only addon you would ever fully need for healing and this is speaking as someone who really doesnt heal but using healbot makes me heal like i know what im doing haha

@lloskka

Check out Icy Veins for the class and spec. In it you’ll find a section dedicated to Macros and Addons. Something to get you started maybe.

I usually use VuhDo addon, Healbot has some nice features but I am getting old and switch back to Vuhdo LOL.

I skipped Decursive for using left click on Vuhdo also. The less addons the better for me.

My talents are 212232. i removed healbot and tried vuhdo but still same issue.

I was able to fix it. i had forgotten to hit update macro stubs in options. The macro works great thanks for
helping out the community

2 Likes

Hello there @lutechi

After almost a week … I’ve never spent time on it, but you’ve managed to awaken the spark of me being a healer.

And i can say im enjoying it! A LOT

Thanks for this easy playing macro.

3 Likes

Hi
Is it possible to use the gs macros with the healbolt addon?
without having to put a button just to select the target
like each mouse button is a different acro