đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Unholy Macro All-in-One

Thanks for the explanation
Do you see any difference in movement of your character by playing with the controller in comparison to your keyboard or mouse?..I do my movement with my mouse and my actions with my keyboard

reWASD has settings to adjust the sensitivity of the thumbsticks. it is similar to just about any third person console game as far as movement goes. Playing with a keyboard and mouse will always be a little better than with a controller as far as max try hard goes.

Ok thanks
I will give it a go and see what feels better

1 Like

hello there is any chance you split for solo and aoe macro i cant understand how all this mob thing works

Are you trolling me about no AoE in this spec lol?

You can always remove the abilities for aoe and save it under a new name. It will be on the queue but it might take a while for me to get to that.

ok i will try it sry i am new with this things

I also generally prefer a split, but this is quite a complex macro to adjust AOE separately. I’d suggest you do an AHK script to hold down shift and bind it to a key for toggle. This is what I do and it works same as having a separate macro

i understand what you say but i dont how to do that on an AHK scpipt i mean the 2nd button where i can find how to do that?

I use this. You can change F2 to whatever key you want as a binding key

*F2::
F2::
{
KeyDown2 := !KeyDown2
If KeyDown2
Send {shift down}
Else
Send {shift up}
Return
}

so if i want alt or ctrl or what ever in 2nd button i just write ! and the button?

Hi, I would like 2 different macras macro1 singl macro 2 AOE . how do I rewrite it?
Thank you

Hello Lucie,

My guess is to duplicate the macro and take out the single abilities, while original remove the AoE?

Hopefully that gives you an idea.

I’m having trouble holding a button next to a macro
I need it 2x MAcro 1 Singl target 2 AoE

This kinda helped me level to 60 but still couldn’t do solo stuff like elites or rare

Having a hard time getting Apocalypse to fire off. Is it Alt or Shift to get it to fire? was working just fine for me last night and now it is being wonky.

Hello Necrojunkie,

Most likely you have the Legion artifact weapons in your bag.

Put them in your bank and try again.

If is not that, might have to keep thinking.

Made sure not to have them as I saw that was a problem when I was reading through the comments. It might just be that things are not living long enough for me to get the cast off, idk. Is it set to fire off with one of the mod presses like shift or alt?

I have tried everything I can think of and it still won’t fire off Apocalypse in the rotation.

Hi again,

I just tested the macro with each column on full and it fired off every time while streaming if you want to check the VOD of today. Sorry, I wish I would know what’s happening on your end to help you out.

It seems like Apocalypse shouldn’t fire off because there aren’t any Festering Wounds on the target when you start combat. Wouldn’t it work better with Unholy Assault coming first in the sequence?