šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Unholy Macro All-in-One

Nevermind, I see what youā€™re talking about. I canā€™t get Apocalypse to fire off when itā€™s in any /castsequence line. If I break it apart into separate /cast lines and change to priority instead of sequential, it does it with no problem (but I didnā€™t look to see how that makes the rest of the sequence perform).

Is there any way that you could possibly help me set this up so that i can get it to work? I am very new to macros and breaking them apart just sounds like i am gonna mess everything up lol.

I think he meant this line:

/castsequence [nochanneling,combat,talent:7/3] Apocalypse, Unholy Assault; [nochanneling,combat] Apocalypse

Turn it into:

/cast [nochanneling,combat,talent:7/3] Unholy Assault
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Apocalypse

1 Like

Love the macro, best one for Unholy so far (for what i have tried)
I do alot of PvPing with this, so was hoping somone could help me with getting in Necrotic Strike someewhere, im too dumb to get it in correctly and to dumb to know where in the macro it should go. Afraid to ruin the perfect macro

And also release abonemation and decay on target :open_mouth:

1 Like

Just tried this and seemed to work well for me. I normally play frost but fancied a try at UH.

For ST it seems straight forward, just run the macro and heal with Shift.

For AOE do I hold Alt for the duration of the multi target fight? Or am I supposed to press it for bursts of damage?

Using talents: 1131223

Sorry for the stupid question

Hello Ertsul,

From looking at the rotation guides it seems like you hold the alt for a bit but mainly to dump runic with Epidemic. Maybe a weakauras might help you out to keep track of runic in the AoE fight? Or maybe not even need it but just a thought.

You can always turn death and decay into a modifier if just want to use it on demand and not all the time.

Feel free to tinker with it.

Hey quick question about covenant ability. Whats the code and where would I insert it if I wanted to put Abomination Limb in the script?

Thanks!

1 Like

I tried doing this myself and broke the macro somehow. Im hoping Lutechi will respond soon.

Hello Dextur and Trajik,

Due to having a GCD and medium CD (2min) cant be put on the keypress or keyrelease and my guess is if you want to keep it on demand then you are lucky that CTRL modifier key still available or still using ALT.

There are several ways, can either put it to trigger with ALT and it does not block AOE by adding this to after /cast or /castsequence in any line you do not want to block while AOE:

[nochanneling,combat,mod:alt] Covenant Ability

Or if you want it on demand to block the rest of the macro with CTRL can put this in the end of keypress:

/cast [nochanneling,combat,mod:ctrl] Covenant Ability

You can mix and match however you want to use it.

Let me know if that works as I do not have a lvl 60 DK yet.

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™ll just push it manually still.

one more quick question, when you have a pack of say 3+ mobs, do you just hold alt and go to town, or do you need to switch back and forth between normal and AoE attacks?

Hello Dextur,

The only difference is Epidemic with Alt or Deathcoil when not. The rotation DPS guides I read do not have Deathcoil on AoE, but do have Epidemic so I guess by default Epidemic.

Just try to read the macros a bit and check guides, it helps to use and create macros better. :wink:

Thank you, Iā€™m almost 60 and then Iā€™ll fine tune with a target dummy! Seems like on AoE pulls just mash alt+key and nothing else.

any updated macro ore is still this good?

This one works very well, I use it currently

everytime when i use ore spam the macro i became disconnet someone know this issue?

Hello Akkileus,

I think someone mentioned something similar before, check if his modifications solve your issue:

1 Like

and now when i spam other macros i have massive fps drops something is maybee wrong with gse addon? this really hard when i play normal style nothing happend but when i use macro my fps drops to 8 ore 6 thats very hard drop

Hello Akkileus,

It seems the issues are isolated to you otherwise it would happen to everyone.

I suggest backup all your macros and delete your GSE WTF data everywhere you can find it and try again?

Backup the WTF folder too just in case.

Did you try with only GSE addon and disable everything else?

i try both delete wtf delete gse addon also but the nothing. i dont know what can i do, to fix this
today it happens, before i dont have these problem.