šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Unholy Macro All-in-One

Not sure what is wrong but i immediately disconnect when i run this macro. All other macros work fine.

@supraking879

Donā€™t suppose you can make a burst macro for the start of the fight? This macro is good for the fight but at start Iā€™m 4-6 k while similar DKs are hitting 9-10k at start.

Hello MoMo,

You are half way there then. Use this one for the fight and create a burst macro from your selection of abilities and talents.

so for some reason anything that has /castsequence in it
i get tons of errors and the ? on the icon ā€¦
not sure of this reason ?
when i remove the castsequence only a few of the abilitys i can use

Hello CD82,

I canā€™t reproduce what you are finding.

What errors are you getting? Could you post them here?

***** NVM. Think I figured it out - I was wearing ā€œHonorable Pennantā€ which seems to make your character randomly cheer - at least I think thatā€™s it; hasnā€™t cheered in awhile. Iā€™ll leave up the post in case anyone else searches for this answer *****

This question isnā€™t specific to lutechiā€™s macro as I canā€™t see anything in the macro that is causing this. Just commenting here as this is my macro of choice for my DK.

Anyone else have there character randomly cheer while pressing the macro? Only happens on my Unholy Dk and I donā€™t have any buffs, armor, or trinkets that would cause this?

It was kind of funny at first, but has now become rather annoying as it stops my attack sequence to cheer.

This has been ongoing for days.

Iā€™m Necrolord and have an abomination with me if that makes a difference.

It is kinda funny so if your first reaction is to laughā€¦I donā€™t blame you.

P.S. great job on the macro lutechi

1 Like

copied the macro but cannot drag the ico over

Hello goku,

If you see a book icon is probably not created. Select the macro in the sequence viewer and click create.

hi , im having trouble finding any version of GSE that works for any of these macroā€™s , am i doing something wrong ?

Hello David,

Define ā€œthat worksā€.

Did you download GSE from Github or used something like wowup.io?

Not sure if I understand the question.

will it work with clawing shadows talent?

You can use all the Talents u want LutechiĀ“s Macros work this way :wink: all of his AIO

1 Like

my addons update on curse, Iā€™ve gone through many versions making sure i didnt install wow classic version, but after i update gse i then cant get use anyones created macros.

error msg here

Hello David,

I think is because I might have created the macro while using a GSE beta version in Shadowlands beta.

Says warning, did that cause the macro to break?

What is not allowing you to use it?

This macro works great! My only issue is, when I press and hold shift to initiate a death strike, even with enough runic power it doesnā€™t seem to be firing off. Lutechi, can you post the AHK script you would use for this macro, please. Also, is there a way to tie DeathStrike into the casting sequence and make it work? I just added it one time to the end of the casting sequence string and it still doesnā€™t fire off properly. If I put Death Strike on #4 and just spam the 4 button while the macro is going it fires off just fine, but defeats the purpose of AHK, so I assume there is a way to make it function just need some advise.

Hello Soneto,

I use Ghub from Logitech, and not very familiar with AHK but we have a channel for that in our Discord.

You can always alternate using Death Coil line by converting it into a sequence and just separate them by a comma and it will use both.

Is there an update coming up? I have the last one 18.oct. 2020.
It probably wonā€™t be up to date

hola porque me dice siempre tu mascota esta fuera de alcance

Hey
I canĀ“t import it. It keep saying unable to be interpreted? What can i do?
I use version 3.1.06