đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Vengeance Macro All-in-One

This is insanely good! well done! Managed “Imprisoned Executioner” till 29 (290% more dmg) Stacks.
I did however change the modifiers to my liking.
-cheers mate

1 Like

Not firing off the Infernal Strike
 How can i get it to work?

Ive imported both, and both is on my hotbar.

Hello fragnot,

What part are you stuck?

You only need the main one in the hotbar.
Go to GSE options and set your ms speed and tick the ms option.

Then all is good.

Let me know if that helped.

Hi dont now if u did it to work, but i did this in the macro tab 1
/cast [nochanneling,@player,combat] Infernal Strike
/click pause 12

Infernal use to be 7 sec cooldown but now its on 12 so u need to set new pouse to 12.
I did get it to work.
Best regards Gadgari

1 Like

AIO means All In One but you have 2 posted there and you said it was important to import both. It can not be considered AIO if it requires 2 macros and if it does not require 2 (for example if 1 is an alternative for people who chose a different skill) you should have explained that.

Hey 1337,

Was that a macro infraction? I skipped technicality 101 sorry :frowning:

I apologize for not being too explicit with this one, but I am glad you figured it out.

Chill out.

You obviously read the description - Seriously the second macro is a sub macro - you run the first one and it calls the second to do extra stuff that cant be done in the first directly. BTW If you don’t import the second - the first won’t work but you knew that because you can read stuff.

AIO macros (All-in-one) means combined ST and AoE. You put the ONE (Main) macro on your bar and use it. The MAIN macro, the ONE that you put on your bar and the ONE that you directly use, uses the other internally.

Hi, macro is working wonderfully to tank dungeons, but im having trouble adding the Venthyr class ability to the macro rotation, called “Sinful Brand”. Anyone can help with this?

I figured out why the Infernal Strike wasn’t popping off for people. Lutechi has the 2nd macro as LUTECHI_VENG_IS in the first macro when it’s actually SAM_LUTECHI_VENG_IS. I was wondering why it wasn’t working for me as well and there it is. Have fun gang!

1 Like

good catch. If you import it from here they don’t have the SAM_ at beginning of name. If you import the sample macros from gse it adds the SAM_ Wonder if @lutechi and @TimothyLuke can fix that for the built in samples

2 Likes

Under ‘PreMacro’ paste " /cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Sinful Brand " under everything else. it wont be 100% uptime but it’ll be pretty damned close.

1 Like

It is still turning my sound off even with the sound errors checked as was suggested above. Any other advice?

Hello Travis,

Check if this works for you:

Yep, I read it all and had not planned to bother using it since it required 2 macro slots (as I mentioned) but I imported it just to look before I commented the 1st time and I will do it again rn just for you (since clearly you wanted more input). 1st off it does work without importing the second macro (I just tried) but it will not cast infernal strike for you since that is the only skill on the second macro but if you can get castsequence reset macros to work properly (I tried and would not reset for me) you can add that to the macro instead or just add the skill without a timer at all. Consume magic can be removed from the macro since that should be in a separate macro with disrupt and sigil of silence (I call it my stfu macro). That leaves another modifier button open you can use to put something in if wanted/needed (I put the manual metamorphosis there since I prefer only to use that manually when needed to survive). If you can get castsequence macro set to reset after a set time to do work properly that would do what the op wanted without needing 2 different macros. @TimothyLuke ya, just figured out hat it does not reset and thus the edit (did not think it was worth posting a new comment and flooding the thread) but the fact remains it is not needed for the macro to work and people could still just add that 1 skill without a timer it would just waste 1 cast of it right away. It still takes a macro slot though and you have a limit on how many of these you can have (I know bc I have almost hit that limit on my hunter).

Only problem is that if you use the macro that line will NEVER reset. It will only cast the first Infernal Strike. reset=x doesnt mean reset after x it means reset if i DONT TOUCH THE MACRO AT ALL for x.

It also doesnt require two slots - you dont need to have the second made into an icon or on your action bar it can be a blue book - it just needs to be included in GSE.

1 Like

Hey there,

Don’t have to use the macro as is. You are welcome to modify it and include it in the macro in a different way.

Everything is flexible, nothing is set in stone. Everyone plays different, we encourage to modify them to fit your needs or can always look for other ones in the community.

1 Like

Hello, i test your scrip on mm+ (between 5-8)

i set 100ms on G Hub and GSE + ticked the box external.
i import both scripts and i spam LUTECHI_VENG_AIO.

however i can’t tank at all, i take massive damage and big healers failed to heal me.

What i do wrong ? i have a solid 200 ilvl versa+haste and talents required in mm+
i miss something in options or anywhere ?

(not my native language, hope you will understand)

Hello Eloz,

At high M+ you got to be more careful of your cooldowns and when to use them. Might have to tweak the macro or edit to remove cooldowns to keep for emergency.

Although some have been happy with it and heard good things it does not mean is for everyone.

You are welcome to try other macros from the community and see if they fit more your playstyle.

This is an All In One macro. It isn’t designed for M+30 or Heroic whatever.
It’s a jumping off point to making more targeted macros. For instance “Consume magic can be removed from the macro since that should be in a separate macro with disrupt and sigil of silence (I call it my stfu macro).” Sure that might be want you want or what you think other people need but that’s another macro space taken up which you dislike apparently.
Or you could incorporate it into the AIO macro as a key press and not use a macro space. But that would not make this an AIO from your point of view.
However, once you get your macro just right post it. I like roflcopter macros and for leveling and mundane shit all these AIOs work as intended.

1 Like

Yes I do dislike having extra macros when I can put it all in 1 macro bc I am almost out of room for macros in my saved macro list (I was completly out of room a few days ago but did some cleaning). However, I already have that stfu macro and it is bound (with it being already there that would mean I do not need to make a new macro for it obviously). Technically, if you wish to look at it like that this still is not an AIO macro since there are still a few things missing from it but those are your words not mine. For me an AIO macro only needs to have the main rotation all on 1 macro and any situational skills (like the interrupt skills) I have already bound to other buttons. This would work fine for mythic/heroic so long as the situational skills were removed from the macro (set on there own macros/buttons) and I can say that for sure since I tested it myself after I deleted some of my old unused macros and combined a few others that I still used together to make some room in my macros list (still no room on action bars but at least now I have room on the saved macro list). I actually had a test against a friend when I used an AIO macro with gse while they did it without gse during Leigon. We both had the same class, same build, same ilvl, and same legendaries. This was done bc he claimed that not using gse would make me better but we found after comparing the numbers that we were both able to do about the same on average (he was not happy). This test was done twice on multiple toons (my hunter and my dh tank) to prove it was not just a fluke with the same results. That being said I have no clue why you insist on keeping this going after the person who posted the macro already said they did not mind and that we were free to edit the macro however we wanted. Perhaps your interest is to attempt to pull this post off topic turning it into a debate of some sort or maybe you are a troll looking for fun. I do not know the reason but I am not gonna reply to you anymore in here (I have said all that I feel was needed to be said and out of respect for the op will not help you flood this topic or pull it off coarse). If you still for whatever reason feel you must reply and want me to actually bother reading/responding to it you can do it through direct message.