đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Vengeance Macro All-in-One

Welcome to my AIO Macro Series, it covers every possible talent combination. Give this smart lazy macro a try and look for my other classes or specs if you enjoy this one.

Tell me while I stream if it worked for you or ask questions: Lutechi@Twitch

WoW Lazy Macros Discord | Support

IMPORT BOTH MACROS - Scroll down for second string

dS0ogaqiGs1MakYPak0SqPBjkTlGs6xK0WqHJPQSmK6ziY0aIRrc2gLQ(gjACQsDosiRtK6DiuDpGk(hqrnqevhKsYcruEOizIav6IOOncukFKsLrsP4KIIvcc9ssOMjc5MaPDIQ(PQKgkqvlfHYtjmvr1vbbBveCwGcElOCxq1Ev5VusnyLoSIfJGhdzYGuxwQntP0NvfJgvonPEniQztXTrYUP63qnCkXXfHwoGNt00fUUQQTds8DqsJxvIZlIwpqjMpiY(L89D5h)3jicc5mtztgRtGjVDwBvMxpE6l)e20glgTd5tWfHfzAvvOIHQzaljPgeawcwryk1q18hnItNvrzzKfkT)0JJ6SudcaNDmMSApl2B1pLFmOpr(yApKNWkpzT5JP94eGoiaCcnGuJD5LF8Fx(X)Dcv0idzN4F7OUwyogXnU3gT)WgJP9injvsWRLM(nikvYwRWIgqh1sgMIaXRfMJrCJ7Tr7pWRLM(nikvE80NqfnYOwyogXnU3gT)WsUfZKSbyrykctaVwAgGOWhPJN0jurJmKDI)TJ6AH5ye34EB0(dl5wmtYgGfHPimb8AbAzhGdctryIARLwH3kIMbBT0miPKMXXdYjurJmQfMJrCJ7Tr7pSimfHjy7x0YqcVwAgKu(M(eeHXwistPJtqFcf3jjwB6r2x(X)Dcv0idzN4F7OUwyogXnU3gT)W2VOLHeETaTSdWjgGNourbGP2APzaYNckzR1)nMloHiAlGTFhfASFcrN4F7HEmNifMIWehzNqXDsWd0s5LF8FNqfz0iixlrqiNzkBYyDcm5TZ6mIJN(eQXa80r7nvYAH5yUbGc(Xt6eQYyaIjIbb5AH5yeMIWeWpEqoHkAKHSt8VDuxlmhJ4g3BJ2FyPWqNEmb8APv(MeT9eVwyogXnU3gT)WsHHoTKtBBWso6hqIbyJX0EKwbvsWRLMHs7TxHlob4bAqhea(Yp(VtOIgzulmhJ4g3BJ2FyrykctW2VOLHeET0maHb93XtFcv0iJAH5ye34EB0(dl5wmtYgGfHPimbB)Iwgs41s)rZ4nihpPtOIgzulmhJ4g3BJ2Fyj3Izs2aSimfHjGx73BLVPvE8GCcv0iJAH5ye34EB0(dlctryc2ymThP)ujbVwAs0VvePJxHtOIgzulmhJ4g3BJ2FyrykctWgJP9iT9QKGxRa)BQLSbaq3ahV9NqfnYOwyogXnU3gT)WIWueMGngt7rALQKGxlz)gixlZxcGbfASFXjapwgGoia8LFXfxCc7emtObKASF802)9Dcqh)Fmz8ObGs7Hg7hzNWQ)GddCcI(JgXPjphQ6aXDcWTTD(nXX)DcBAJLtakg60wzIAZwBkSl)P6AbDE0OAHeKQfum0PtfaMAZwlXAzh1MZbGHAT2zgnu6A1ETimfHjQfsqQwqXqNwWPTnQnBTc9J2ul22AtXnAxwR22AZht7rdDbXua9en0K)XGbLSGitERiJiM1cMQvWmV2ueLjLIjMv5mRn)1AbdVcbIvlOIAZWxRDcM1(k4ZZ8kVO2S1MZPL1sniaCTiUr7YAjcc5mtztgRtGjVDwNruq0MbkDTj(3YqJDzTyGAL)ppTm0yxcMRfI)uwQf71sLSwza0dvTJdDTYjzTCAWETehmEIega9qW0Yl)ItiS0OmG7XRW7VtW0TfdG6uykltme0gDK8i7IlUd

Usage Information

Mod:Alt - Consume Magic | Mod:Ctrl - Reset Throw Glaive in combat | Mod:Shift - Sigil of Chains if Talented
Created@100ms
ENABLE & SET CLICKRATE TO YOUR MS IN GSE OPTIONS - This macro chains LUTECHI_VENG_IS
Have questions or suggestions? Jump on my stream and say hi! :wink:

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Fel Devastation, Fiery Brand, Metamorphosis, Felblade

KeyPress: Sigil of Chains, Consume Magic

Main Sequence: Demon Spikes, Immolation Aura, Shear, Soul Cleave, Sigil of Flame

KeyRelease: Throw Glaive

--- **Companion Macro - IMPORT THIS ALSO**
d8tacaWCPSEIiVKOQDre61KihwvZKu6XqnBcNdaUjP4xc62qQttPDIWEv2nO9Rs)ei(ljPFJ0ajPmusLblvdxGdcK2grshtfhNOKfcGwkrWIjvTCrEijQNkzzuO1rKyIuWuf6TefMovxuuUkrkxg11r0gjkARqYMbuBNK4JevMfj4ZaY3bOrcuggq1OfvFJe6Kq0TOORre15HWDjk14iP6teP6DwCeNvALwmtzWqQkQmc5ufzncJlUcmweiSqLwL7EqtkHHasbu8scb6hNOnjIPOd9qbPZ4CRjamb3ufgce)qmBI(XjQ5leMwOjfYHhfpGBCv8fm0BRafI42JVGH(kqj9CAALwsNX5w1IaADC(k5QmuCQzPWryuQNZknpK8fiHoNuHHULcN(vgyGFsHpIZkWyrWkdGC7eGeVDdzAZIz3U5TR7t(Ttb(21s6mo3k92TJIHaXpeZ3oOibzLMhNOO4uZsHTfhXzXrCwfIfwSs3EWt24BxXryCvi(B(TldifN)qilSqGuqTaXJGtkGPO1)USV9J6a4CaFLoAZ184eDX5RKNrOlXT2IZxvohitsi2Tu4QILfjdD7lwPlXAECIU48vYZiKal4VXloF(8vO(K91l42IZxvbmgPHriz1pRYGattywzk6G3F9wH1rmaoF(ga

Usage Information

DO NOT DELETE - Part of Lutechi’s Vengeance AIO

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence: Infernal Strike

1 Like

The macro seems to work good. its constantly turning my sound off and i cant figure it out. ive changed my keybind several times and cant figure it out

1 Like

really good macro m8 but need to change KeyPress: [Consume Magic] with Sigil of Silnce how can be ?

1 Like

Having the same problem here as well.

Hey guys, try to check or uncheck this option here.

Yup that did it thank you!

1 Like

This is insanely good! well done! Managed “Imprisoned Executioner” till 29 (290% more dmg) Stacks.
I did however change the modifiers to my liking.
-cheers mate

1 Like

Not firing off the Infernal Strike
 How can i get it to work?

Ive imported both, and both is on my hotbar.

Hello fragnot,

What part are you stuck?

You only need the main one in the hotbar.
Go to GSE options and set your ms speed and tick the ms option.

Then all is good.

Let me know if that helped.

Hi dont now if u did it to work, but i did this in the macro tab 1
/cast [nochanneling,@player,combat] Infernal Strike
/click pause 12

Infernal use to be 7 sec cooldown but now its on 12 so u need to set new pouse to 12.
I did get it to work.
Best regards Gadgari

1 Like

AIO means All In One but you have 2 posted there and you said it was important to import both. It can not be considered AIO if it requires 2 macros and if it does not require 2 (for example if 1 is an alternative for people who chose a different skill) you should have explained that.

Hey 1337,

Was that a macro infraction? I skipped technicality 101 sorry :frowning:

I apologize for not being too explicit with this one, but I am glad you figured it out.

Chill out.

You obviously read the description - Seriously the second macro is a sub macro - you run the first one and it calls the second to do extra stuff that cant be done in the first directly. BTW If you don’t import the second - the first won’t work but you knew that because you can read stuff.

AIO macros (All-in-one) means combined ST and AoE. You put the ONE (Main) macro on your bar and use it. The MAIN macro, the ONE that you put on your bar and the ONE that you directly use, uses the other internally.

Hi, macro is working wonderfully to tank dungeons, but im having trouble adding the Venthyr class ability to the macro rotation, called “Sinful Brand”. Anyone can help with this?

I figured out why the Infernal Strike wasn’t popping off for people. Lutechi has the 2nd macro as LUTECHI_VENG_IS in the first macro when it’s actually SAM_LUTECHI_VENG_IS. I was wondering why it wasn’t working for me as well and there it is. Have fun gang!

1 Like

good catch. If you import it from here they don’t have the SAM_ at beginning of name. If you import the sample macros from gse it adds the SAM_ Wonder if @lutechi and @TimothyLuke can fix that for the built in samples

2 Likes

Under ‘PreMacro’ paste " /cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Sinful Brand " under everything else. it wont be 100% uptime but it’ll be pretty damned close.

1 Like

It is still turning my sound off even with the sound errors checked as was suggested above. Any other advice?

Hello Travis,

Check if this works for you:

Yep, I read it all and had not planned to bother using it since it required 2 macro slots (as I mentioned) but I imported it just to look before I commented the 1st time and I will do it again rn just for you (since clearly you wanted more input). 1st off it does work without importing the second macro (I just tried) but it will not cast infernal strike for you since that is the only skill on the second macro but if you can get castsequence reset macros to work properly (I tried and would not reset for me) you can add that to the macro instead or just add the skill without a timer at all. Consume magic can be removed from the macro since that should be in a separate macro with disrupt and sigil of silence (I call it my stfu macro). That leaves another modifier button open you can use to put something in if wanted/needed (I put the manual metamorphosis there since I prefer only to use that manually when needed to survive). If you can get castsequence macro set to reset after a set time to do work properly that would do what the op wanted without needing 2 different macros. @TimothyLuke ya, just figured out hat it does not reset and thus the edit (did not think it was worth posting a new comment and flooding the thread) but the fact remains it is not needed for the macro to work and people could still just add that 1 skill without a timer it would just waste 1 cast of it right away. It still takes a macro slot though and you have a limit on how many of these you can have (I know bc I have almost hit that limit on my hunter).