Make Brewmasters Great Again™

Can u link the older macro with Tiger Palm in it pls?

This one has tiger palm in it. You just hold the ctrl key to cast it.

Honestly, I wish I was good enough at windwalker to make a macro. I personally just use Hekili when I play WW.

Still use this macro as is, and am pushing into 20s

So Far So Good. !! I am happy with the smoothness.

anything diff with ms since change? or you still running 100?

honestly i use 20ms currently, just because brewmaster is a purely prio based tank

Going to test out some of the other popular brewmaster macros after patch is over. I’m running 19’s currently pugging, but im doing around 10k dps and 7k hps with 4 set and double leggos.

Got ksm on Tuesday, week two of the new season so my macro still functions amazingly. Just wanted to update yall!

2 Likes

I just want to add to Aborted’s post, I clear 17s with this easily and parse 85 - 98% ilvl parses on warcraftlogs (normal fated, didnt have time for hc yet). This macro kicks! I decided to delete Weapons of Order so I can time it manually, and Niuzao too. Thank you so much!

Hell yea!

I do disable both when I do my keys as well, I put that in to make it more universal for everyone, since if you just do not use the ability at all without the macro then you are doing considerably less damage.

One thing though, I wish it would prioritize Keg Smash higher, I seem to miss out on possible casts. But I dont have the technical knowledge to solve this.

There is no “technical knowledge”. It’s all about trial and error, recording your results and going with whatever spell/ability placement in a macro that works best and changing it around a billion times-on a Training Dummy of course.

Being that it’s the end of another xpac there should be plenty of time (anytime actually in a xpac) to learn how to tailor a macro to oneself.

1 Like

And that’s what I did. Apparently it was my macro clicking speed (no AHK for me) that needed some adjustment. Now working fine.

1 Like

Beautiful. Glad you got it figured out.

Is it possible to get a GSE3 export of this please.

Thankyou

I updated the import.

Do you still run it at 100ms, or different?

30~ms currently. I havent really been on my monk too much this tier. Been playing DK.