Marv'sBM V2 - barbed shot always in 3 stacks

If you’re using AHK in any way shape or form like GHub, Corsair or Razer Synapse - you’re using automated software.

U dont automated like a bot, means its wont use any procs intelegent when the pop of. It just runs a string with spells.
AHK is NOT like a bot programm!!!

Otherwise we should not Spam this macro thread with stuff thats already answered…

Hello Everyone,

I’m tired of the debate of milliseconds and third-party software, from now on will be encouraging it to push it manually to make this kind of never-ending debate stop.

If you use any type of external software, you are on your own.

**Step 1 - If not concerned skip to step 2.**
1a. If have to ask or bring it up, probably feeling concerned or adding to the fire.
1b. Those concerned, push the key manually.

**Step 2**
2a. Not concerned great, move on and do your own thing.
2b. If still have to bring it up, go back to step 1.

3 Likes

AHK does however break ToS and we should stop hijacking this persons thread. :slight_smile:

LMAO AHK Does not break ToS It only repeats a key press not automates the gameplay for you which that breaks ToS. Anything that does things for you without input is breaking ToS, AHK you have to hit or hold the key and all it does it repeat the key press nothing more. Educate yourself before you speak.

AHK is nt against the tos it is the ms that ppl play at is no one should be below 100 ms end of

MS has to do with your latency I run my AHK at 50 ms.

no it does not ms is the rate you run script at
if you run at 50 then you may get banned gl with that

1 Like

Stop getting triggered about this already. Keep talking about the actual macro.

I find that I’m getting the best dps out of everything else for BM with this one. So good work!

1 Like

Macro is still insane, first hc castel run and it fires 96-99 logs
Keep up the good work
I wish u could do more macros like this <3

hi, first of all thankyou for the macro id just like to ask a few things

so im to use talent (one with the pack)?
i noticed there isnt /cast claw,bite,smack in the macro is this not needed anymore? as i thought there was a dps differece due to wow delay or something ?
and also would me not being able to keep 3 stacks of barbed shot up be due to ms?

many thanks in advance

What am I missing here?

Other then the AOE MOD I dont see cobra shot anywhere in this macro yet its firing cobra shot…

@Leavaris Based on the image you posted above it’s in your keypress and your PreMacro twice. The real question is why hasn’t Kill Command fired off yet.

Hey Smiffy, thanks for commenting, the talents I use are 212221X, the last line depends on what type of content you are going to venture.
about /cast claw, bite, smack I honestly do not see the need to put it in a macro because the game itself already has the option of leaving them with these automatic skills. :smiley:

how can you say this macro is good when its not firing of cobra at all for me it misses cm to
how do you thinks is going to work with all that in the premacro it wont

It’s working for many others and worked for me first time and is a very good macro I suggest u delete the macro and re-import and clear key bindings through macro reset options in gse

It is also casting cobra shot no problems

i did delete it and re import it and still didnt work

i will take another look at it at some point over the weekend as im at work i will post bck later

Just because it doesn’t specifically work for you, doesn’t mean its not good. Last night I got 80-90 parses in HC Castle and I’m only 203 ilvl. I’m getting cobra shots for instance.

Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft SEEMS PRETTY GOOD TO ME

1 Like

I’ve been working on BM macros for a while, and I never (until now), found a macro that could do a good job maintaining Frenzy stacks. Very nice. I’ve generally parsed 70-90s in normal castle, but I’ve had to manage my own stacks, really looking forward to trying this in raid. Nice job!

1 Like