Marv'sBM V2 - barbed shot always in 3 stacks

hey! ive actually been using this for pvp and its working wonders. Going to be going into arena later tonight and testing it some. I have a question tho, would it be possible to add mend pets and the necro lord chakram to it?

Yes, it is possible, depending on the mend pet on the last line of the macro, and his skill on the pact on the second line. :smiley:

1 Like

reporting great success in arena!

1 Like

I ran this during some M+ last night, it really performed nicely. The only minor suggestion I have, and this depends on playstyle, is that I prefer to manage my BW because it drives me nuts when (any) macro fires it off right before an intermission or as a trash pack is dying. So, I have my own “opener” macro that depletes my BS and fires off a BW, then I moved into your macro. So, my observation in this case is with the extra BS charges from Scent of Blood, your macro is quite aggressive in spending those too soon. So, I tweaked the main sequence and switch the order of the BS,KC sequence, now it looks like this:
/cast Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=combat Kill Command, Barbed Shot
/cast Kill Command

This seemed to give me a bit smoother distribution of my BS after BW. (Again all the BW are stripped too from the original). Obviously this is no longer a 1-button macro since I manage BW separately, but hopefully this helps anybody.

Anyway, great job James, very clever pairing KC and BS in sequences like that.

1 Like

Good Afternoon James Nice work best one i have seen yet and works very well for me keep it updated and we should be good throughout shadow lands.

1 Like

Can you share your opener Marco?

I don’t want to hijack James thread, send me a pm and I can send it you.

/castsequence [nochanneling,exists] reset=target Hunter’s Mark, null i added this to keyrelease will it only cast hunter mark once until i pick a new target?

Wild Spirits and Tar Trap / Flare are AOE effects therefore cannot be set to “target” anything. Any spell / effect that uses the circle - click method must be placed with the cursor.

Targeting spells can be used @cursor and @player
an example would be a DK death and decay can be placed @player which makes it center around the player similar to how a pallys consecration works

just wanted to say great job on this macro. it’s practically a godsend for BM being the “dead” spec or worst currently. i’m only IL 179 but still do competitive dps. this macro does as it states and i do have the most frequent 3 stacks of barbed shot. i assume it isn’t possible to always keep it at 3 stacks due to your resources sometimes being low or i may not have enough haste but in any case, only problem with the macro i have is mend pet never goes off. i was previously using elfyau’s macro and mend pet was going off in it pretty much everytime it came off cd. is there a certain command for this or is the 10 ms too fast to catch/use mend pet? thank you.

I run this macro (in fact all my macro’s) @0.129 and for me at that speed it does what it says on the tin.
I use the Razer Nostromo.

Im in love with this macro! Great Job!!!

Hello Marv, great Macro
 I have made a few changes that I think will benefit some people.

Removed the cobra shot between the tar/flare cast, I don’t want to wait for the cobra shot to fire when mobs are being kited.

Added the following (Aspect of the Wild) to (Wild Spirits) so now when you push ALT it will cast (Wild Spirits) at cursor location and Aspect of the wild.

Two versions, version one for M+ and version 2 for solo questing with auto-heal pets

75ms
Set focus tank for miss direct
SHIFT: Multishot
CTRL: Tar Trap / Flare
ALT: Wild Spirits

dqKkhaWjuOQzrL(frgMioMuwMKEgknnI6AkvBtQ6Be04euNtISoc4DecUhHQbQuCqLsTqjQhsizIeI6IuHYgPc5JkLKrsO0jvkXkrH8scPMPG4MOi7eHFsfQgkvWsrr9uftvKUkkuSvcfFLqOXQus9wi5UqQ9QAWqDyqlwQ8yunzi6YK2SG0NHqJMk60i61eOzlWTLWUPQFl0WvshhcwUOEostNY1vITJcLgpHiNhfSEuOY(b(TNEI2hM2MzXW4NYmDI6t)KcduVr)uRTATT1FywHiDCFadV7Z2lMZy(dJuYcs6MTzCzyq0)HjiphfJMPKrp9PNO90t0(iXHuJQiSOEUcWaCwPQjopw0bnagGRnH1KexaMvoP2FI6hjoKAa8ol7E7eSFK4qQbWTs7cLpH8hjoKAamRCsT)tiX4AiKfK2N2hrfl6G2l)rSke57(qOCbF3NYAG9Upmt6rS9UpIwzGznqHu9P3(iALbhYkL(0t0(izWmIQPETGbagLp6eMlqJcPcrI(e1psRQbndYf8eSFK4qQbWO2eAKVqDDQbRU(i3j071aspIOr5udwrJAZQAUQirsnQRpYDc9EnG0JiAaMvwwOWti)rIdPgvryr9CfGrverka3YbUB4lzAm7YJfDqdnaNvQAI3sayaUfwyFPWUaCBxM9e7FK4qQrvewupxbyufrKcadm3n8LmnMD5XIoOHgGZkvnXBjamaZwdxzBUaCRe7oBYj6)iXHudGr5JRQHgGdhM9ec)iXHudGrTzvnxKkejAaUu46Tpmt6rS(UpPzsVGQvF5pPzsVGQ1E5pJPRoAXZnYO)JdzYyM0y4JdzLjiphF6jAFK4qQbWTs7cLpr9JehsnaMvoP2Fc2psCi1OkclQNRamaNvQAIZJfDqdGb4AtynjXfGzLtQ9Nq(JehsnQIWI65kaJQiIuaQtYqn0aCTxM1fG377LBIaaV33l3U9XHi1ycYZXNE72jQp9eTpsCi1OkclQNRamaNvQAIZJfDqdGb4AtynjXfGzLtQ9NO(rIdPgaVZYU3ob7hjoKAaCR0Uq5ti)rIdPgaZkNu7pX(hjoKAaCPW1pHeJRHqwqAFAFevSOdAV8hXQqKV7dHYf8DFkRb27(WmPhX27(4qKAmb554tV9jnt6fuT6l)r0kdmRbkKQp92hrRm4qwP0NEI2hjdMrun1RfmaWO8rNWCbAuivis0NO(rAvnOzqUGNG9Jehsnag1MqJ8fQRtny11h5oHEVgq6renkNAWkAuBwvZvfjsQrD9rUtO3RbKEerdWSYYcfEc5psCi1OkclQNRamQIisb4woWDdFjtJzxESOdAOb4Ssvt8wcadWTWc7lf2fGB7YSNy)JehsnQIWI65kaJQiIuayG5UHVKPXSlpw0bn0aCwPQjElbGby2A4kBZfGBLy3ztor)hjoKAamkFCvn0aC4WSNq4hjoKAamQnRQ5IuHirdWLcxV9zmD1rlEUrg9FCitgZKgdFsZKEbvR9YFCiRmb554tpr7JehsnaUvAxO8jQFK4qQbWSYj1(tW(rIdPgvryr9CfGb4SsvtCESOdAamaxBcRjjUamRCsT)eYFK4qQrvewupxbyufrKcqDsgQHgGR9YSUa8EFVCtea49(E52Tpmt6rS(UB3(SvJJjgntjJ(tu7Lz)4y(qJzUkQyXk0GDKbKgdV8hruHcU9sgsF6TpIvdw)iCVGcyeGrJy3IJsfaGzAjWiPoJgGrIkL5qeaGtHzaondxbyja2rbWScy02HKkaalIKbib4zLmtA0pHaPgJzfj0uKFQj1wsnP1yB1KsFeznu4sGDI6hXaZKWUaL(0BFMvLVfr(e1D2pmb9lWGT4nnZyvVrg9V8TB)

To disable sound errors like cant cast this yet etc. Select the (Options) Button in GSE after you select the edit macro button.

2021-02-01_13-27-29 new

The best one, Nice!!!

/castsequence [nochanneling,exists] reset=target Hunter’s Mark, null

i added this line to key release did i do it correctly so that it only cast it once until i change targets?

why use hunters mark it sucks its only for pvp

It shows stealth targets in CN, it’s very valuable in torghast, it reduced damage with marksman’s advantage and the list likely goes on. This was from memory.

Open your mind.

Why does it suck? it doesn’t hinder your dps, it doesn’t aggro anything
there’s a ton of utility for it
pvp
raids
dungeons
Torgast
Twisting
the list goes on, so its quite useful

guess you’re new to hunters.

1 Like

Best macro I’ve found so far for BM. Works amazing! About 80-90% uptime of 3 stacks of frenzy (depends on your stats of course).
Changed the modifiers around a bit, to better fit my playstyle; Not using Embers as my legendary.

Thank you very much!