Marv'sBM V2 - barbed shot always in 3 stacks

lol I’ve been playing hunter for many years and I don’t use it either. The only use it MIGHT have is in torghast or while pvp’ing. While it doesn’t hinder your dps it does take a gcd and seeing that it certainly doesn’t do any dps it does take away from casting something that will do dps. You guys use it if you want, I’ll pass…

Struggling to import the macro, it imports something, but very a broken down script with no cobra shots firing off, anyone else had any issues importing ? Iv cleared keys, deleted all other GS scripts I have and still the same

Same issue here I can’t even drag it to my bar!

maybe it’s firing too fast for your ingame MS.

As you can see on the top right it says “/cast Cobra Shot” in the “PreMacro” Section. As the Inner Loop Limit is set to 1, after completing the Sequence part of the Macro, it then will begin from “PreMacro -> Sequence”. Hence Cobra Shot technically should fire as usual.

Kind regards
Cat

You may need to create an Icon in GSE for the corresponding Macro you want to use.
In the section where you can see all of the GSE Macros, click on the Macro you want to use. Then click on “Create Icon”.

Kind regards
Cat

It does not seem to cast hunters mark did you remove it

I personally wouldn’t put Hunter’s Mark in since it triggers GCD

1 Like

which legendary are you using ?

Ryalstalker’s something something :smiley:

well it reduces damage taken

Only in torghast does it do that - everywhere else it’s just a mark and that’s it…

I guess you are using the Conduit Markman’s Advantage?
Yet though I wouldn’t use it :slight_smile:

Thank you for your work! Got AOTC last night with your macro. I did modify it some but it’s still your macro! Here is my log for the kill I and I died right about the 2nd ravage in phase 3 Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

not true im using the conduit

why it reduces damage by 5.5 percent lot better then other endurance ones

walt1967

Why not use Raidbots and just sim your Conduits for best results instead of guessing?

2 Likes

Only other ones in that category is feign death and turtle already have feign death in there and icy veins even says to use the hunters mark i mean its 5.5 reduced damaged 100% of the time its a no brainer

Best Endurance Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters

Conduit Description Raid Verdict Mythic+ Verdict
Harmony of the Tortollan Lowers the cooldown on Aspect of the Turtle slightly. Aspect of the Turtle is a Hunter’s most important defensive cooldown, but is only truly important to avoid specific pre-determined mechanics on some fights. It is possible that there will be a specific encounter where being able to use Turtle more than once every 3 minutes would let you avoid key mechanics, but this would be determined on a fight by fight basis. There are better choices for a general-use Endurance Conduit. Extremely Situational Extremely Situational
Markman’s Advantage Targets with Hunter’s Mark deal less damage to you. This is a great defensive choice, especially for raid encounters. You can keep Hunter’s Mark on a boss, and his abilities will just do less damage to you. For dungeons or fights with frequent target swapping this is worse since you would need to waste a global using Hunter’s Mark on any new target, but it is still a very strong choice in raids. Excellent Situational
Rejuvenating Wind Causes your Exhilaration to heal for an additional amount over 8 seconds. The healing is nice, but it is not as strong as the other Endurance Conduits. Damage reduction will be more valuable than a bit more healing in most PvE situations. Average
Resilience of the Hunter Gives you a temporary damage reduction buff after using Feign Death. This is another strong Endurance Conduit option. Instead of having permanent damage reduction against one target, this gives you on-demand, temporary damage reduction against all damage. Excellent

Ok…I’m going to say this very slowly: USE RAIDBOTS AND SIM YOURSELF PERSONALLY. GET THE RIGHT CONDUITS IN PLACE BY A PROGRAM THAT DOES 15K ITTERATIONS OF SIMULATED COMBAT IN EITHER A SINGLE TARGET SITUATION OR AN AOE ONE (YOUR PICK).

For example: Azortharion recommends Spirit Attunement over Bloodletting IF your Haste is below 13%. My Haste is not below 13% and Raidbots shows me to use Bloodletting over Spirit Attunement.

Icy Veins is a generic GUIDE not tailored to everyone’s character. Yes, it’s awesome and Azor is extremely knowledgeable but the best results you are going to get are through Raidbots.