MM Hunter 7.2.5 - Lone Wolf "One Size Fits All"

[quote quote=48267]Just a quick heads up, You can unscrew the centre thumb joy stick so your thumb can rest in the centre of the pad. ???
[/quote]

Didn’t get on with the Nostromo totally wrong form my natural hand position. The Roccat Tyon turned out to be a no go. The auto fire isn’t proper auto fire so no good for GSE macros. Got the Steel Series Rival 500, absolute beast mode awesome mouse 10/10!

I have been running a BM hunter for a while , and am starting to work on my MM spec, I will start using this macro. i dont have any MM legendarys and most of my gear is BM heavy, hopefully i can start creating a more MM set of gear. thats mastery heavy i think. anyway, i will test this tonight as we are running normal NH for AP , hopefully i can have some numbers. thanks again for the video and work, could u do one for BM that would be nice.

ran normal NH last nite, True shot seemed to get hung, and not want to fire off. not sure why. the other skills seemed to work fine.

Is this all updated? The guy above seems to have a problem is everything good with it?

[quote quote=49379]Is this all updated? The guy above seems to have a problem is everything good with it?
[/quote]
Yes. Tried it last night and it’s all ok.

A suggestion. I’d make the arcane shot have a [mod:shift] that does Multishot for a bit of cleave.

A question. Why the 2 Aimed shots?

[quote quote=49500]A question. Why the 2 Aimed shots?
[/quote]
I guess it’s for priority. It ensures (twice) that the Aimed Shot will be double checked in order to be fired guaranteed.

Where is the aoe part do you have a separate macro

Your speced for sidewinders but i dont see it in your macro

[quote quote=49538]Your speced for sidewinders but i dont see it in your macro
[/quote]
Sidewinders talent replace Arcane/Multishot abilities. It works as single/multi target.

Sidewinders

[quote quote=49539]

Your speced for sidewinders but i dont see it in your macro

Sidewinders talent replace Arcane/Multishot abilities. It works as single/multi target. Sidewinders [/quote]

what are you doing when you want to aoe switching talents im new to mm i was always bm

[quote quote=49542]what are you doing when you want to aoe switching talents im new to mm i was always bm
[/quote]
Sidewinders act as single/multi target. Once you choose it you don’t have to switch talents for AOE, unless you choose AMOC/Barrage/Volley to increment it.

I can’t get it to work :frowning:

Sorry all I’ve been away for a week and suddenly every one is trying to use my macro XD. I was using the macro fine just after 7.2.5 hit with no issues.

[quote quote=49500]A suggestion. I’d make the arcane shot have a [mod:shift] that does Multishot for a bit of cleave.
A question. Why the 2 Aimed shots?
[/quote]

It is designed around using sidewinders which replace both arcane shot and multi shot making the same macro good for both single target and AOE. Most of your questions can be answered by watching the linked video I made which uses this macro. The talents I chose were for lazy macro use. There are probably higher DPS manual control talents. But this setup is great for nearly every situation in the game that doesn’t need a pet tank. Toggle on autofire and move out of the fire and you are golden. Toggle off auto fire just before your target dies if you don’t want to pull anything else.

Aimed shot is in there twice to make sure proccs get used up. It is remnant from when this was a sequential macro but it seemed to work better with it there twice as a Priority macro so it stayed.

[quote quote=48872]ran normal NH last nite, True shot seemed to get hung, and not want to fire off. not sure why. the other skills seemed to work fine.
[/quote]

Try moving the Trueshot line from the pre macro to the first line of the main script. I’ve noticed it skip it a few times too but never for long enough to be concerned about it. I’l check my macro tonight for improvements.

Macro reviewed and updated for 7.2.5. Check original post for details.

Does this only work with GSE2? That might explain why I can’t get it to run as I have GSE active? If not then I need to disable GCS and only allow the GSE2 macro. Do you mean you sue Volley for manual use? Volley has a 1.5 second CD so seems that it is very well suited to macro inclusion.

[quote quote=49679]Does this only work with GSE2? That might explain why I can’t get it to run as I have GSE active? If not then I need to disable GCS and only allow the GSE2 macro. Do you mean you sue Volley for manual use? Volley has a 1.5 second CD so seems that it is very well suited to macro inclusion.
[/quote]

Bin off GSE and use GSE2 its massively better. Follow my video guide on how to use it LINK

Volley toggles ON or OFF as an aura, its not a CD. Just keep it ON all the time. AMOC still does slightly higher single target DPS but generally Volley is now better.

AMOC is OK but not when used on a boss, as the death CD reset doesn’t work so I’ve preferred Volley for a while. It does better DPS than barrage if the adds are grouped and caused way less ninja pulls. I’ve been out of WoW for a little while so I need to update on a load of stuff. I’ll check out the vid. I’ll clear out GSE from the addons and redownload GSE2. Thanks

[quote quote=49682]

Does this only work with GSE2? That might explain why I can’t get it to run as I have GSE active? If not then I need to disable GCS and only allow the GSE2 macro. Do you mean you sue Volley for manual use? Volley has a 1.5 second CD so seems that it is very well suited to macro inclusion.

Bin off GSE and use GSE2 its massively better. Follow my video guide on how to use it LINK Volley toggles ON or OFF as an aura, its not a CD. Just keep it ON all the time. AMOC still does slightly higher single target DPS but generally Volley is now better. [/quote]

Where is the AURA - is that in the WOW menu or something within the GSE2 options please?
PS - I’m one of the disabled ppl you mention in your vid. without this Macro and GSE I couldn’t play WoW. Thanks

[quote quote=49686]Where is the AURA – is that in the WOW menu or something within the GSE2 options please? PS – I’m one of the disabled ppl you mention in your vid. without this Macro and GSE I couldn’t play WoW. Thanks
[/quote]

You need to put Volley on an action bar and use it once so that the icon changes to an energy sphere. You will then notice you have the volley buff (aura). I call it an aura because /cancelaura commands can remove it. It is not something you can add to the macro because you only use it once to activate it. Otherwise it would just toggle on and off with each use.

If your disability is making it hard to do this, take the AMOC line from my OLD macro and put it in the same place in the NEW macro. Don’t forget to use the AMOC talent. Its not a huge DPS difference unless there are lots of enemy to cleave.