MM Hunter 7.2.5 - Lone Wolf "One Size Fits All"

I’m shutting this thread down in favour of two new threads.

7.3 Lone Wolf “One Size Fits All”

Help us find a decent True Aim + Trick Shot build

This 7.2.5 Macro still works but the new one does the most damage of all various builds and tests so far.

OLD MACRO! - Still Works

Sequences['Neon725_MM'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
  Author="Neon82UK",
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "11X3131",
  Helplink = "https://www.youtube.com/c/Neon82UK",
  Help = [[UPDATED for 7.2.5. Lone Wolf "One size fits all". Toggle Volley on manually. ALT= Concussive. SHIFT= Viper Sting (PvP anti-heal). CTRL=Binding Shot @ Cursor. ]],
  Default=1,
  Raid=1,
  Dungeon=1,
  Heroic=1,
  Mythic=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      LoopLimit=10,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Concussive Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Viper Sting",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl, @cursor] Binding Shot",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] Trueshot",
        "/cast Windburst",
        "/cast Marked Shot",
        "/cast Aimed Shot",
        "/cast Arcane Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Hello

Ill try out your Macro it seems nice

Are you using AHK? if you are what do you set it to (ms)?

Jimmy

[quote quote=48027]Hello
Ill try out your Macro it seems nice
Are you using AHK? if you are what do you set it to (ms)?
Jimmy
[/quote]

I have a Logitech mouse set to 100ms. Trueshot sometimes takes up to three passes to fire off but that is pretty standard with CD’s.

ty

i like the macro works really well

can you make 1 for dh havoc?

Jimmy

Hello Neon,

According to your talents build, are you using sidewinders on a separate key?

[quote quote=48038]Hello Neon,
According to your talents build, are you using sidewinders on a separate key?
[/quote]

Nope sidewinders replace Arcane Shot and Multi Shot automatically. Writing Arcane Shot in the macro means that if you do change talents the macro wont hang up in the absence of Sidewinders. The only spells I use separate to my macro are Exhilarate, Disengage and Feign death. I have one of my thumb buttons set as CTRL for when I want the macro to fire Concussive Shot.

[quote quote=48036]ty
Jimmy
[/quote]

Thanks Jimmy, I will take a look at Havoc as the one I use from here isn’t ideal. As soon as I find time mate :wink:

Thank you for the clarification and macro. I will test it out tonight. Hoping this will help me with my MM Artifact Challenge :smiley:

[quote quote=48044]Thank you for the clarification and macro. I will test it out tonight. Hoping this will help me with my MM Artifact Challenge ???
[/quote]

Cool, good luck! Consider making three targeting macros for the Artifact challenge. Can’t think of their names right now but there is the Boss, the guy that chases you, and the mob you have to kill. Also might be worth moving concussive shot into the main macro sequence so you always slow the chase guy.

TY

i will look forward to that :slight_smile:

Jimmy

[quote quote=48036]ty
Jimmy
[/quote]

Made this one after work today. Seems to be working well. Let me know how you get on.

Havoc Macro Link

Like this macro. Just one remark :

Hold ALT for concussive shot.

According your macro the mod key is “ctrl”.

[quote quote=48088]Like this macro. Just one remark :

Hold ALT for concussive shot.
According your macro the mod key is “ctrl”. [/quote]

Good spot! I’ve updated it.

Hello Thanks for the macro, I have tried it but its not working for me? i am using: GSE-5d714a7-alpha
Added your macro and it wont work for me. I am a level 105 MM loneWolf.

is it possible you or anyone else could help setting up the addon to work with this macro. ive added it i think as i see it in the addon but to no avail. Well heres to hoping

Sorry if this sounds dumb but
To use MOD:ALT or Ctrl or what ever?
I use a Razor keypad and use the auto key function (AHK)
To use the MOD key do I lift my finger of the macro key hold down the mod key and THEN hold down my macro key to fire off the modded key,
or
While holding down my macro key just hold down the mod key when I need it?

Is their a right and wrong way to use the MOD keys?
Thanks for any help.
Regards Dave.

[quote quote=48149]Sorry if this sounds dumb but To use MOD:ALT or Ctrl or what ever? I use a Razor keypad and use the auto key function (AHK) To use the MOD key do I lift my finger of the macro key hold down the mod key and THEN hold down my macro key to fire off the modded key, or While holding down my macro key just hold down the mod key when I need it?
Is their a right and wrong way to use the MOD keys? Thanks for any help. Regards Dave.
[/quote]

Mod keys are designed to work whilst the Marco is running. Pressing CTRL for example will stop all of the other actions and only execute actions designated to [mod:ctrl]. But the macro does have to be running for that to happen. So in theory (because I don’t use AHK) you need to be holding down your AHK bound key and then press the modifier while that is happening. AHK literally types a key so it is no different from pressing both buttons together manually. In my mind it should work either way. Even if you hold the MOD down and then press the AHK key. I assume you are not using a toggle function for the AHK?

One more thing Dave, if you are using a Razer keypad, does that not have the synapse software that lets you assign autofire macros? No need for AHK if you do. I am tempted to get one. I use a Logitech G700 mouse for my autofire as it has WoW compatible software. Buy UK / Buy USA

[quote quote=48134]Hello Thanks for the macro, I have tried it but its not working for me? i am using: GSE-5d714a7-alpha Added your macro and it wont work for me. I am a level 105 MM loneWolf.
is it possible you or anyone else could help setting up the addon to work with this macro. ive added it i think as i see it in the addon but to no avail. Well heres to hoping
[/quote]

Try uninstalling the addon then follow my TUTORIAL VIDEO. Install the addon following the link that is in the video’s description.

Anything beyond that I don’t know, sorry.

how do i utilize the AoE on this Macro?

[quote quote=48168]how do i utilize the AoE on this Macro?
[/quote]

This talent build is passive AOE as it uses Sidewinders and Marked Shot. No extra actions needed.

[quote quote=48155]

Sorry if this sounds dumb but To use MOD:ALT or Ctrl or what ever? I use a Razor keypad and use the auto key function (AHK) To use the MOD key do I lift my finger of the macro key hold down the mod key and THEN hold down my macro key to fire off the modded key, or While holding down my macro key just hold down the mod key when I need it? Is their a right and wrong way to use the MOD keys? Thanks for any help. Regards Dave.

Mod keys are designed to work whilst the Marco is running. Pressing CTRL for example will stop all of the other actions and only execute actions designated to [mod:ctrl]. But the macro does have to be running for that to happen. So in theory (because I don’t use AHK) you need to be holding down your AHK bound key and then press the modifier while that is happening. AHK literally types a key so it is no different from pressing both buttons together manually. In my mind it should work either way. Even if you hold the MOD down and then press the AHK key. I assume you are not using a toggle function for the AHK? One more thing Dave, if you are using a Razer keypad, does that not have the synapse software that lets you assign autofire macros? No need for AHK if you do. I am tempted to get one. I use a Logitech G700 mouse for my autofire as it has WoW compatible software. Buy UK / Buy USA [/quote]

Hi Thanks for your reply,
I use A Razer Nostromo, Looks the same as the Belkin, And yes I do use the Synapse software that came with it I just added (AHK) as a “same as” type of thing. I love this keypad, I have under my left hand fingers, 15 key all of them are mapped, A scroll wheel and a thumb joy stick, couldn’t play with out it,
Thanks again for your reply.
Regards Dave.

[quote quote=48225]Hi Thanks for your reply,
I use A Razer Nostromo, Looks the same as the Belkin, And yes I do use the Synapse software that came with it I just added (AHK) as a “same as” type of thing. I love this keypad, I have under my left hand fingers, 15 key all of them are mapped, A scroll wheel and a thumb joy stick, couldn’t play with out it,
Thanks again for your reply.
Regards Dave.[/quote]

Would you believe I just bought a Nostromo off eBay yesterday XD Didn’t like the look of the G13 and I think the Orbweaver is probably too noisy for me. Nostromo may be old but its probably the better product. I also ordered a Roccat Tyon mouse to replace my G700s which after 4-5 years of constant use is starting to show signs of wear and tear.

Excited at the concept of having that Nostromo JUST for GSE2 macros and movement.

Just a quick heads up,
You can unscrew the centre thumb joy stick so your thumb can rest in the centre of the pad. :wink: