monkaCat's BM ST & AoE UPDATED 5 April 2021

Sim for items instead of looking for stat weights and distributions, trying to hit stat percentages is a relic of a pre-Raidbots era.

Stats don’t matter. There’s no “needed” amount to any stat. In 95%+ of cases, just go with the highest item level. If you want to minmax beyond that, the only way is to use Raidbots Top Gear and forget everything else. Don’t ever run a Stat Weight sim in your life ever again. Oh, and also, please uninstall Pawn.

1 Like

that’s true but in this case there simply was too less haste to keep up frenzy :smiley:

I’m running into an auto-targeting issue, in M+. My UI auto targets the next mob and I accidentally start attacking when I don’t want to. To get around this I have been moving my camera so that no other mobs are in view. I was wondering if there is a more elegant way of stopping auto-targeting?

1 Like

Hi @Volatin,

just remove the very fist line in “KeyPress” /targetenemy [noharm][dead] from both the ST and AoE version. Then it most likely won’t auto target and attack :slight_smile:

As well open up GSE and click on the Options button. Then go to General on the left handside and scroll all the way down. Tick the box “Require Target to use”.

Kind regards
Cat

1 Like

Literally the best one on here. So very underrated. Thank you very much for this.

1 Like

tyvm c:

haven’t worked on the macro anymore since a long time. Also ain’t using GSE anymore.

Thanks for the great feedback though! <3