Moon's Affilciation Lock of Doom -- MORE DOTS! (M+ ONLY)

I have Affliction done with 10.0.7 and it does some crazy DPS when you don’t include Absolute Corruption. I have a couple more tests to go and I’ll be posting soon.

I haven’t fully tested the new Haunt, but so far its doing much better than before. Not a lot of changes to the macro, I did add Siphon Life to it as well, as that helps with MR, and Darkglare damage. FYI at 373 item level, I saw MR’s going for 95-110k with all dots up on a target.

I did hear Blizzard is planning on nerfing the spec in the coming weeks, which sucks, so far best version of Afflication in a long time.

2 Likes

thanks for your hard work moon, really look forward to your 10.7 macro

Moon your macros inspire me to make these toons… Just leveled a warlock to 70 in preparation for this. @Moonsorow

1 Like

Hi guys

To update everyone, macro is ready to go. I’ll be posting it soon, I just need to do a writeup for it.

7 Likes

can’t wait to try it.

Its almost time need this in my life

Updated for everyone. I also included a writeup that goes to my Medium Page.

2 Likes

Works quite good while leveling right now. You wrote a different talent setup is required for raiding. Any suggestions?

And do we sacrifice our pets with your build?

Thanks for your work. :slight_smile:

For Raiding, its similar to M+, but its not a massive change. The big talent is Siphon Life, that way it works with MR better. I’ve seen 100k crits with MR at 375 item level. It really becomes a big nuke, and I’ve seen my DPS go form 14th place to 1st in one fight.

As for pets, it really depends on the situation. In Raids, I keep my Imp because it helps with dispels, same with M+. If I’m doing Timewalking though, or PVP, I usually sac them.

1 Like

Phantom Singularity ?! - i cant see that spell anywhere

But its in script. :slight_smile:

I found it, it was because you have choose Vile Taint :stuck_out_tongue:

On my Medium blog I mentioned to update that. I should of posted it here too.

Am i wrong or is it only ST?

Your wrong, hold SHIFT and it does Seed of Corruption, your basically only active AOE. Flame goes off automatic on kills but SoC is there on shift.

1 Like

Oh! but thanks for your hard work! its pretty nice!

1 Like

This macro is just repeatedly casting Unstable Affliction. I have reimported a number of times, made sure running at 100ms, etc. It seems to be getting stuck in the first cast sequence and is not casting corruption or agony at all.

Try deleting the macro both from GSE and from the Macro dialog box in the system menu and try importing again.

I would also recommend redoing your WTF directory, and removing GSE from there and download a fresh update from curse. I’ve seen this happen a lot, I would also mention any other macros you have saved for other toons, export them to a Google Doc or Notepad file so you can easily import them again.

Ok, I’ve just recently been back to playing my Afflic Warlock and have one thing to address that perhaps you can help me with. I do not do well with modifiers, I have arthritis in my hands which makes multi-key use almost impossible.

So, I tend to separate out the ST and AoE to separate keys to use when I need them. I shall be trying your macro today sometime but the build out I’m using is the Doom Blossom/Haunted Soul AOE Mythic + Build from Wowhead. The creator is my favorite streamer, Kalamazi.

My hope is that using separate keys for those different sets will not bork their use. Hopefully your macros will work well with this build out.

1 Like