Moon's and Bee's Feral Druid (End Game)

If you click on “Edit” what does it show you? For me it fires everything with no issue just loses energy on a single target.

This is what I have, it should be correct right? Disable convoke is the only thing I’ve done because it just spams an error message about being in the wrong zone.

due3gaaluYUqQIFjQmmiCmuSmapJOmnrkxtP02eP6BOumoKQY5erwNqQUNqe)tiCqKSquHhIumruQUiezJIeFuiLrkK0jHOwPi4LIQMPsHBksANa9tKsdfv0rfI0srLEQKPsKRkcTvLI(QqIZIuv9wPI7kvAVQ(lkLgmOdd1IjvEmKMmP0LPAZiv(mr1OLQoTGxtkMTsUnPQDJ43KmCLQJJuLwUuEoHPR46c12fI67IOoVOmFu1(P8zU0bzELkT0cY2uqIl1gSTKoiWLEjHxozeVIGveSIGveSIGveSI4fv80RAVsKOHOsMyqQ4Px1EfTcPn9MiOihugdceVqIqNQH60O0VJhSUWkmzNJxBIBbSULlU0NxBGftI7AXJR9facaagagzaaiytAYEjrlnhmjeai2(kvmAtjU0bzU0RnXTaw3Yfx6vEpJRVCSWV0bzELdvreQLBqC8OIjI(aDJbrCqGx5qXIXGDik0EmH4RarExdY1L3ujp9hu2RCOkIqTCdIJhvmr0hOBmiZNx59moBUqCPdY8k3GBY9XjU(md2HO6Xn9D7O1XA7EqGx5qXIXGDik6un9rhORbPbpgmfvt)bL9khkwmgSdrjghVMEwefQsVo801GC2ujVoyAVYHIfJWP3yNG6gSdrH2JjeFfiY7AqdAWMl8jsgCtUpg0GCXACwgKByNLbjXR1b3(khkwmgSJEL2Ol6d0nDnykEtHguXcdYry8pFErHobfrCPdYCPdYCPdY8Y4n(8EgNnximEJ)GaVYHIfJWP3yNG6gSdrH2JjeFfiY7AqdAWMl8jsgCtUpg0GBbayyzWTaamSmid9baWYGaaBtN(yzWTaamSmidc2KeldUfaG5GYEz8gFEpJRVCSWnEJ)Lu2U)IcDckYNxC9Dhphe4Lu2U)AdLA)vn(EkXe0jOiV4SfuTWK95Gax6GmVmEJpVNXzZfcJ34piWRCOyXyWoefApMq8vGiVRb3cWWMdk7LXB859mU(YXc34n(xsz7(lk0jOiFoOSlDqMxgVXN3Z4S5cHXB8he4vouSymyhIcThti(kqK31GmispPTmhu2lJ34Z7zC9LJfUXB8VKY29xuOtqr(CW0U0bzEz8gFEpJZMlegVXFqGx5qXIXGDik0EmH4RarExdkdqgBspTdk7LXB859mU(YXc34n(xSheyDlx754Lu2U)IcDckYNpVqMOloSMnXTaw3Yfx6Lulq04dZ19IgLED45C8sQfiA8b46(85ZRA3rrM9dYW8kkowdvCdlU0NxP6dMD8GV0RO6R9vGO51lj8YjJ4fhOrJI(7x0V2SK4Mq6CPTT3tlsH0tkY0qrrrrrHSMelUbnAqkHug2LhLsdQCnuuuuuuYduiNafYbnrkYjKyPwAOOOOOOOkQxSheyDlhjTHr1UUxCDSwAjRSZXRO6R9xCJjr3GCUCSWnylMyWPpimOEmAtzq8yqGTimOEHbd0zWmvCZGXIarUbPIAEwgmqNbZuXndglce5gSh30MmU5g01hVWtqrm4kOXnyLrW7cNLbvndgOjrKm4(YXc3GTyIbN(GWG4XGmiqyq9c6XGwcwcs4LtgdIQ06gmimOOxLmXGbIbNE3GOkTUbX6ur2Phd(IkE6vTxPQueHQ1uj)kAfsB6nrqroOmgaGxPIjX4fYKXBr2jtqrohVIIJ1qf3WIl95fse6unuNgL(D8G1fwHj7C8IDNoC8AoiZRnWIjXDT4X1(cabadI0qKgaGSKKL(lqSE)vQ0sliBtbjUuBW2s6vT7OiZ(bzqi7LeT0CqgeiqGa4fnlSqGm7hKH5ZNp)a

I’ll take a look tonight, and see. I have to look back at my notes, on what changes I made before I posted.

you have convoke the spirits and incarnation in the same gse

You know what, I have been testing out other new macros on alts as well and they all get the same issue. Fires off a couple of abilities then just stops and auto attack.
All macros besides Elfyau’s fail for some reason.

The problem have to be on my end so don’t stress to much about it, I will have to troubleshoot a bit.

This is an issue that TimothyLuke already addressed in this post.

I have Incarnation because it replaces Berzerk. It’s overall better because it makes use of energy rotation.

Though the problem with Kitty’s right now is that a single target has a much higher energy rotation system whereas AOE does not.

I’ll need to look deeper into this I didn’t get a chance to play last night as I was busy with work as I will be tonight as well. So this weekend I’ll have a chance.

After playing your monk macro, I will admit I am unusually excited about the update to this one :stuck_out_tongue:
I like how feral looks and feels, it’s just… a lot of buildup to play manually.

I agree, Feral is complicated. With the holidays coming I’ll be off work so I’ll have more time to develop this macro and others.

1 Like

Hi All

I have updated the OP with a tweaked version that does not include FB unless you have Apex. As of 10.0.5 Primal Wrath will be the dominate build, and we will see increases in that build.

1 Like

My gear is horrific on my druid, as I had forgotten to set proper loot preference when mashing dungeons, at one point, but I sim for 21k, and I average around 12k on the raiding dummy with this macro.
I do need to re-gear for feral, though.

been avoiding feral for a bit because of the macro situation, thought id try the update today, not sure if its a haste thing or gear related etc, but im 383 ivl and its pulling 20 - 21k on dummy over 3 minutes ( stopped before next bezerk )

also in the talents moonfire talent is taken but not in macro, im guessing its meant to be that way though to not overcast and simply just manually cast to maintain ? or am i doing something completely wrong ? :smiley:

im running at 250 on ahk,
i sim for just over 25k, but the priority on the sim is completely different to the rotation in the macro, i.e. the priority on sim has ferocious bite used loads.

realising this is maybe sounding like a diss :frowning: please dont think that, im super greatful for your work, i wouldnt even know where to start :slight_smile: im just simply showing my experience so far so i can try and make it work for me better :slight_smile:
below is some screens from 3 min dummy vs 3 min sim, i removed all buffs and pots etc from sim

just to add that was with me manually casting moonfire when buff had just dropped or was about to drop depending on energy i had at the time, and also i manually casted FB on apex procs

again thank you for the hard work its really appreciated !!

2 Likes

Cheers @Gman

With Kitty, I don’t think Raidbots (or Simcraft) is actually updated. I don’t see a lot of talent in their export. In their case, Primal Wrath is not chosen. Primal Wrath has to be chosen to actually utilize the energy issues that Feral has right now because of a lack of haste on gear.

Also to note, the talents that I choose do work better in an M+ situation. SimCraft isn’t going to look at that, as they look at raid bosses like a Patchwerk-type fight. Sadly, Raidbots can only do a general sim and not a target sim. If you run a “Dungeon Slice” the numbers might be more inlined with what you’re getting on a dummy. Another way to look at is to run an M0 and keep Details set to “Dynamic Damage Overall” which looks at your damage throughout the dungeon.

From my Simcraft results, if you choose Dungeon Slice which uses Bee’s talents, you should be getting about 27k DPS (Report: Raidbots). You want to achieve 90% of that so for me I should be getting about 24k DPS. I’m a slight bit lower, at around 23k DPS.

In general, it’s very difficult to squeeze out a lot of DPS on macros on Rogues and Druids due to combo points. If either class did not use combo points, it would be much easier to make macros. Rogues and Druids are probably the hardest classes to make macros for.

The key thing is to run this on Raidbots to help you with M+ but the simulation is based on M0. Another thing is looking at Apex, while working well, it is an RNG, so this can accurately be used as data.

The last thing you might want to try is not using AHK but maybe iCUE or Synapse. I don’t make my macros with AHK in mind, yes they work with AHK but I make mine with iCUE.

is the macro updated in original post ? i did a dungoen i notices its not using F bite at all is this normal ?

Yes its updated, FB is in the macro but only to be used when it procs. You never use it otherwise. FB uses up too much energy, and currently we don’t have the haste numbers to regen that much energy to do the rest of the rotation. Not a flaw with the macro, but a flaw the spec.

Though 10.0.5 just came out, so we might see some changes, I’ve heard there were a lot of changes to Feral Druids in 10.0.5 that improved the Primal Wrath play style over the FB play style.

1 Like

Hi, I see you have a single target and AOE version for leveling and doing dungeons which would you say is best? Thanks for the help

Hi @Dorrian

They are not meant for leveling, they are end-game macros you use both. If you are facing an AOE trash pack you use the AOE one, on a boss you use the single target one.

I don’t make macros for crafting or leveling. Only end game.

1 Like

Hi, can I just check, your single Target Boss Code… When I’m using it, I frequently see my dots disappear and start building up again.

My understanding was that we did manual finishers on this (Primar Wrath, Ferocious Bite, and Rip?) and it was a builder only.

Is that right or have I misread this?

I’m using it for Single Target Bosses in the raid.

The reason they are falling off is because of Circle of Life and Death talent. This talent is being changed in 10.0.5 so that way most DoTs do not fall off. If you don’t take that talent, you’ll see the DoTs still have time remaining.

Mine never was assumed to be builder only, that’s others, not mine. I have everything you need in mine.

I’m really sorry, I mean my combo points. I don’t see them go up to the full 5 points and they get used.

I also see Regrowth being cast often too.

Is that the expected output for Moon_Feral_ST? I thought this was a raid macro, so I wasn’t expecting to see myself doing any healing