Moon's and Bee's Feral Druid (End Game)

I noticed an issue with energy on both Single Target and AOE and ended up having to change the talents. I’m still testing, but I have AOE with no energy issues. Single Target, the issue is Shread, so I’m thinking of replacing the secondary Shread with Brutal Slash, as it only uses 25 energy, and does more than Shread.

You’re right - I just tried your WW macro and I love it, the damage is incredible! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Hi All

I just made an update to the talent code to include Brutal Slash, and Bloodtalons, there seems to be an issue with energy starvation currently for Feral Druids that should not be there at 70.

The code in the original post should be the final version by 70 where a lot of issues will be ironed out with more haste which will increase our ticks and energy generation.

So I use a SteelSeries Rival 3 mouse and i have used the side button for this macros both ST and AOE do i need to set them at 100MS or 250. I don’t really see the difference! what am i missing, HELP!!!

is this still in. I dont see it on your updated talents

Updated Talents? They say out of Date for the pre patch ones! Thanks for everything as always

If your using SteelSeries software set it to 100 ms. You may not see the difference, but if you run DPS meters you’ll then see the difference.

Currently, I do not have Adaptive Swarm, because it’s very clunky to use in the most recent patch. I’m sure we will include it again at 70, I will update the macro once again at 70, not before because it’s pretty close to final.

2 Likes

Hmm, they shouldn’t be out of date. I run that same macro on my Druid and I don’t get that warning.

on targets and stuff I get up to 13k but in a actually mythic + I get like 6 K

Its odd

I run with a razer… it can only do second im guessing 100ms is 001 second?

I get the “out of date” warning too… :confused:

Could you maybe just provide a screenshot of your talent tree, then we could just use that as a reference.
Blizz is pushing updates almost daily atm, so I guess sometimes it breaks stuff.

Thanks for your support! <3

Edit: I just used the “Bee’s build” from Wowhead for now, I hope it’s correct?

BcGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIRSTDSSSkAJkEJSCAAAAAAKCgkAgISCBJIhWCAAAAAAgEA

Hi @taishi-daioh

I am using Bee’s but it’s modified a bit for level 60. Icy Veins also has this same one that you can get from their site. Try this import string: BcGAGX1kx6Mci9Zl2t+S+sRoPCAAAAAAQkU0iIJJRSRDQkcgkAAAAAAgiAgAAJSSSQi0SAAAAAAAASA

I don’t get the warning when I play on my Druid.

For those who are having trouble importing the talent build:
Copy the import string from the post, go to Wowhead’s talent calculator and scroll down to the Load/Export Builds dropdown. Select import and paste the string you have from WoW Lazy Macros site then export and it will auto copy to your clipboard. Paste what was added to your clipboard into WoW game client.

3 Likes

100 ms is equal to 0.1 seconds.

1 Like

Actually, it’s not. Target Dummies are lower level, they don’t have the resistances, armor, and others that normal bosses do. I can share my DPS meters, I’m doing 12-15k in M+5. If I do a +8 my DPS goes to about 8k again due to bosses, and resistances.

M+ isn’t the best way to determine your DPS, raids are better for that as it’s normalized.

1 Like

Just wanted to share, that I did a Lower Kara +10 and I did 12k DPS without using Sunfire before each pull. I did a Junkyard +7 right before that, used Sunfire on each trash pull, and did 16k DPS.

My item level is 272 on my Druid.

is sunfire a manuel thing? cuz it isnt firing if it is in the macro

nvm… lol

Yes it’s 100% manual

My bars basically are single target on 1, aoe on 2, interrupt on 3, and sunfire on 4 and regrowth on 5 as a manual cast when needed.

1 Like

yeah I was planning something like taht