Moon's Combat Rogue - Shoot The Cannons!

cheerz boss,

I put all finishers on separate buttons lets say keys like 123, Q and E.
I’ve noticed that they wont trigger correctly every time I press the button while my macro is active running.
no matter if its set on hold or auto toggle in ghub.

I have to spam the keys to activate the ability. this costs me energy or leads to overcapping sometimes.

Is that normal or is there something special to know? any idea? changing the ms doesn’t seem to make any difference.

sounds good thank you also I haven’t looked deep into the macro and its hard for me to remember every sorry but are the shift alt ctrl modifiers already set to use the right macros on this Outlaw Macro you made?

Best to use modifiers for this in the KeyPress section.

You really only need 2 one for BTE and the other for Dispatch. SND is set right and with the extended limit, you won’t need a modifier for that. BTE on the other hand, you don’t have to put this on a modifier because the damage and crit are nearly identical at 2-4 CP. You get the same crit (20%). Dispatch is the one you want to modify because you will over-cap points.

In the KeyPress section add this line. In the main rotation, the loop remove Dispatch.

What I would recommend is using a WA or TMW or some other addon to tell you when to Dispatch.

/cast [mod:shift, nochanneling] Dispatch

2 Likes

I become item is not ready yet what’s wrong ??

Check the trinkets. If you have use trinkets, you’ll need to disable them in the code.

First off , Thanks for your work bro , i just got into playing this game im a huge newb and of the 3 “popular” Outlaw macros listed on here this is far and away the best of the bunch for me , I used them all for extended periods while leveling to 70 and yours is my clear favorite.

I would like to be in control of using Blade Flurry and Adrenaline rush on my own , could you possibly direct me how to remove those from being used in your macro?

Apologies if this is an easy task , i am new to the game even newer to macros.

1 Like

Sure!

Go into the Edit area and scroll to the bottom and you should see a section that says KeyPress and KeyRelease, in that area remove the lines that have AR and Blade Flurry in them.

There is also another section in the loop that has Blade Flurry in it click the check box that says “Disable Block” and you should be good to go.

If you need more help let me know via DM and I’ll send you a LOOM video on how it’s done.

Does any one have some numbers for this macro?
Here is overall dmg from a Ruby +11.
Both was 390ilvl.
As you can see im dead last.
Was running this build during that run.
BQQAOB/7AZ//CwQOf4fPMswHVDAAQCRkAkkEJSSCJRkEJSSIJRCAAAAAAQkkkGlkAJJBAAAA

rogue

do you have modifiers setup for finishers?. you cant use just he macro. you need to mod finishers

Only modifier i can see is Blade Rush, but i have that on a separate key.

yes make modifiers for your finishers.

1 Like

Moon have already finishers in the macro, and i also have it on seperate key.

1 Like

What im saying is they wont always go off when ur point capped so you wanna have finishers moded so you can use them when overcapped

You can try this in KeyPress

/stopcasting [mod:shift]
/cast Dispatch

Now, this doesn’t always work. To get to work make sure to remove both Stealth and Blade Rush from the KeyPress area and that might work for you.

While you don’t have to make modifiers, if you’re doing M+ you probably will have to, as mentioned in a previous post, its best to do this for Dispatch, not really for SND or BTE.

yes your macro is awesome just telling him why his dps was low cause prob over capping that was all

1 Like

Yeah this is nothing against Moons macro. Id say it perfoms very well, best of all DF outlaw macros so far. I also have seen it locked up, as mention above, but cant figure out why. Simple fix is just to vanish and its starts to worka again. But all in big thanks to Moon for his macro.

Can you pinpoint the lockup like what spell is it locking up for you? I can then see if I can move it around, or if it’s an issue I need to add to another block.

I’ll always improve my macros, just because things change but as I have said before, my mission here is to create high-performance macros that work in raiding and M+, and end-game content. If we can squeeze a bit more DPS out of it, let’s do it.

1 Like

is it the slice and dice then between the eyes sequence that is locking it up? As don’t have combo points for between the eyes for some reason?

I think I may have discovered the issue, whenever I try to import the new macro it still has between the eyes in a castsequence with slice and dice. This may be because the old macro never fully deletes and has the same name. Perhaps try uploading the updates with new names so that it creates a new macro properly when imported?