Moon's WW with Strike of the Windlord and Chi Burst

Hi again. Is @target Bonedust Brew worth now? My damage is pretty good, but I’m wondering since BB is on both Icy Veins and (one of the) wowhead builds…

i use @player , seems to work fine !

Too early to really know for sure, but it sounds like it is. BB is worth it in 20+ keys, but again it’s up to you on that. For raiding, it’s not worth it.

If you planning on a Bonedust Brew, you want to use the following build and add the following to the KeyPress area. You can add it to the main area if you wish, but it’s better to be used in situations where a lot of adds will be coming out. The only question is Skyreach, you probably need to move that somewhere else.

/cast [mod:alt, @player, nochanneling] Bonedust Brew

Try right clicking the macro instead of left clicking? I’m not sure what the cause is here… but mine requires a right click and i can’t even keybind it :frowning:

I really wanna try this but it keeps giving me an error “failed to import loadout” and i don’t know what talents it’s using so i can’t just manually copy :frowning:

B0QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQSkkElISEAAAAIRSCSEIJJCJlkEhQikkkk0SAAAA

That is the current one he linked with Skyreach replaced with Fury of Xuen cause skyreach is horrible :frowning:

1 Like

Exactly! Skyreach is terrible for macro authors. Thanks @Tjacu

10.0.5 Update - Orignal Post Updated

I have revised the macro for Windwalker Monks. I discovered that the macro I created is still highly effective, but I have now added Bonedust Brew to the rotation.

Additionally, I found that Blackout Kick was ranked 3rd in terms of damage output during raid boss fights, with an average of 9.9%. Rising Sun Kick was second, dealing 17.1% of the damage. Meanwhile, Fists of Fury was the top performer, responsible for 21.0% of all damage.

I have also included Serenity, but its impact is uncertain. Although it improves the slow pace of the rotation caused by higher energy costs and lower chi generation, it also affects damage.

Lastly, I want to remind everyone that Touch of Death cannot be tested on a dummy, but it should increase damage by 25%.

1 Like

Hey Moon just want to say a big thank you on the WW monk macro, i absolutely loved the previous macro. I was just wondering is there a way to put bone dust brew in the first template?

1 Like

I investigated revising some aspects of the macro, including increasing the usage of Blackout Kicks. However, this was not feasible as high haste was required and there was not enough chi or energy generated. Adding a third Blackout Kick to the rotation, or even separating it from the rotation, actually reduced damage. A potential solution could be to remove Spinning Crane Kick from the rotation and only use it as a modifier. Another option could be to split Fists of Fury.

The main issue lies with Tiger Palm, which has a high energy cost, limiting its use. The default interval should be set to 3, which works well, but you may want to adjust this value to improve the flow of the rotation.

Incorporating Bonedust Brew into the rotation may be beneficial, but it will require another action block.

1 Like

Click on “Create Icon” the book means the icon needs to be re-created.

I’m going to post another version in a few minutes naming it 2.1a

Thx moon can’t wait, keep up the good work = D

1 Like

You can add it in one of 3 ways. The first way is to add it as a Repeat Block before Xuen. The second is to add it to the loop at the end of the loop, and the third and final way is to add it as a modifier to ALT in the KeyPress section.

For the first two you want to add it in like this

/cast [@player, nochanneling] Bonedust Brew

For the final one you want to add it in like this

/cast [mod:alt, @player, nochanneling] Bonedust Brew

1 Like

What is current version and is it pasted to the original post up top?

Great Great AoE macro would be awsome if we could get a ST macro with Faeline Stomp and Fealine Harmony. Assuming those are still the go to.

the OP is the current macro

1 Like

Is there any updated talent code m8?

Love you macro Moon, though since trying this new one it seem to be energy capped for quite a while and my dps seems to have dropped like 10-15k on ST. Alot more on AOE. Sims show me at 45k ST, I barely get 30-35.

Secondly, I keep seeing “this sequence is read only and unable to be edited” do you have it locked?

Is there anyplace that will coach me how to set MS on icue? Ive been using AHK.

In iCUE, click on your keyboard and look for an area on the left called Key Assignments

Once here you want to click in the assignments area.

Select G1 or G2. I use this for muscle memory as well, so that way G1 is equal to the 1 Key, and G2 is equal to the 2 Key. Once there follow these steps