Moon's WW with Strike of the Windlord and Chi Burst

in that line… have you guys tried anything on beta? I’m curious to know if we’re going to be forced to pick up a more ‘active’ talent like Bonedust Brew or Faeline Stomp, or if maybe it is possible to pick a touch of death build, or spiritual focus + jade ignition, etc. I am too damn ansious to test builds and macros at 70 :sweat_smile:

I’m on beta, and I can tell you, Feline Stomp right now is better than Bonedust Brew. The change in beta style is that number tuning is no longer done in the alpha/beta area and is done realistically on the live servers during the maintenance cycle. If you look at this untuned, Feline Stomp out-performed Bonedust Brew but you just don’t know what is going to happen today.

The ToD build has been a very popular build on beta as well, not so much for PVE but for PVP.

2 Likes

mine too love this macro

1 Like

Hey all

Please stop asking for updates, we authors have a life outside of WoW and have other priorities to deal with. Many of us don’t live in our mom’s basement and have full-time jobs and families to look out for.

While that might sound like a joke, I’m being serious. I have started some updates for my Monk but it’s not ready for the public yet, it’s still testing and no I am not looking for beta testers at the moment.

My level 60 macro works fine for leveling up to 70. Please give it a couple of weeks or more, go play Midnight Suns if you haven’t touched it yet, it’s a very good turned-based RPG.

I personally will not have time this week to do many updates, just have other things on my plate that are more important. I hope everybody can understand.

As for talent updates, my suggestion is to look at Icy Veins or WoWHead.

6 Likes

Why do I still have 5 points on both sides of the talent? do you have one for level 70?

As mentioned on the post right above yours, I’m not 70 yet with my Monk. I have been doing some updates, but honestly this week I haven’t had the time to play WoW just too busy at work.

1 Like

Because you havnt read what was asked in multiple places which is - give people some time to sort things out OR stop being a leech, step up, adjust some stuff and contribute.

Please give the author a few weeks actually requires the passage of time which you have not allowed to pass. It may be a shock but needs to be at least 14 days.

You have 5 talent points as you have levelled to 70 and havnt spent the last 10 points. Either use your brain and figure it out or don’t and be ignored.

Please understand I am not trying to be harsh but more trying to support the creators who are busting a gut levelling to provide things.

3 Likes

I agree, it is not easy to enjoy the game plus level 13 classes to 70. Then you have the work of making/updating the macros for each spec in that class. Sadly it takes time. Most players level one class or focus on two, possibly three classes. They just have to understand and be patient and give us some time. And realize we can’t focus 100% on every class, let a lone the focus 100% on the game. Real life happens, and shockingly it’s real.

I know Elfy is working on the classes, as am I. We will get there. We promise.

1 Like

because you can’t be bothered to read the actual initial post or think for yourself for a couple of seconds other people are assholes? yeah sounds about right… maybe you should try looking in the mirror before posting dumbass comments like that…

1 Like

Jesus, why can’t people just use their brains or follow wowhead advisements for talents, and try to pick the more passive talents when they can choose (and in this case they can…) so they can still use the SAME macro for a while? Or just edit someone macro to their needs… There is no need to ask our fellas for updates like they owe us anything. I’m sure they’ll be anxious to share with us as soon as their new macros get ready…

1 Like

I am still using this with very minor tweaks, I took out Rushing Jade Wind and replaced it with Faeline Stomp. I have them both macro’d in mine and switch back and forth between the original and my modified whenever I feel it because they DPS only about 3k DPS apart simmed faeline stomp build just slightly higher.

These are my two talent codes I use

Faeline Stomp build:
B0QAdeydY63Y4XKaboK13uRRQAAAAAAAAEJRSSUiIRAAAAAJJkIgkIJBSKRiIhEJJJhWSgAAA

Jade Winds/ToD Build:
B0QAdeydY63Y4XKaboK13uRRQAAAAAAAAEJRSSUiIJBAAAAkkQikAIJBSKRiIhEJJJhWSgAAA

I just copied the original he made and then removed Rushing Jade Winds(if I left it it would hang sometimes) and put Faeline Stomp at the beginning of that same Block. I have Faeline Stomp and Touch of Death on a hotkey mapped mouse button to trigger the extra Faeline Stomp reset or ToD when you need it over in the macro. I’m pretty much hitting my Sims and sometimes higher with this and I run it at 25ms on my logitech mouse.

1 Like

From my testing, Stomp should and the keyword here should be doing more than ToD build. Raidbots isn’t really updated yet and won’t be until Mythic Raiding comes out in a couple of weeks.

You can’t really see sims with Normal or Heroics because mobs just die too fast. Even M+ you can’t really see a huge difference until you do +5 minimum.

Per dungeons, without any major changes to my macro, I’m doing about 22k DPS being level 65. I should be getting about 30k once I’m 70 if not more. Though not ready to be published yet just because the talents are going to change after raiding is unlocked.

As for anybody else, be patient with the macros, and the updates. No one is raiding right now, so it’s hard to make a judgment on DPS, or Sims. Do yourself a favor and go level toons, I did 2 levels on my Mage last night just by doing a few dungeons.

2 Likes

Have you tried the mythic build from wowhead, based on ToD, but without RJD and WDP?

B0QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQSkkElISEAAAAQikkQCQSSkGpkkISIRSikkWCOAAAA

DPS seems nice and I find it fun to play. Of course, skyreach is always dangerous, but I’m getting used to it…

WDP is kinda hard to macro properly in my opinion - maybe I’m just a bad macro maker, so I really got better numbers without it. And it is just easier to play without Faeline, despite the lack of healing…

As you said, it is really hard to judge right now - maybe it is more of a playstyle thing, or maybe the right build for one depends on which build works better for the macro he/she is using…

Some numbers have started to come out from the theory crafters. It looks like both RJW and WDP are no longer useful, I’m looking for “why” but it looks like the TOD build for M+ will be what we do.

The good news is my macro that was working at 60 only needs a few edits like the removal of RJW and WDP and it will work at 70.

TOD now is an AOE and hits 4 targets, which is UBER! Please see the screenshot below. This is the M+ build listed on WoWHead (Best Windwalker Monk Talent Tree Builds - Dragonflight 10.0.5 - Guides - Wowhead)

Mind you I’m only 66 on my Monk but my TODs on AOE were hitting 145k and my DPS was close to 90k DPS. That is just disgusting!

I think the above talents that I posted will be the final set but I will need to change out some talents like the removal of Skyreach. Terrible talent.

1 Like

Hi Moonsorow -

I am using the Talents from Windwalker Monk Mythic+ Talent Builds.

Is the GSE from the original post of this thread, is it still good to go with this talent?

Tks

This is fantastic, thanks for the update and work you have put into this. I look forward to testing out the updated builds.

hi ppls. I just got equip to run heroics and i was finding myself dying because of skyreach, so I tried to pick Meridian Strikes instead. I still don’t know if that’s the best choice (waiting for the pros players here), but it works very nicely boosting ToD and reducing its cooldown. I also think ToD should be on a hotkey like Damballa said. Works way better this way, so you can save it for when there are big mobs and stuff. We should be happy: this build is very fun to play and damage is insane.

I use this macro on a daily basis for everything including 0s’ as is. I still performs amazingly and love but will try it w/o RJW and WDP( i’m a if it aint broke dont fix it kinda guy)

1 Like

As I said in previous posts, my new macro is not ready. I posted an update as a plan of attack, I still have to hit 70 and sim.

1 Like