Moonsorrow ASSA Rogue [High Performance]

Cheers everybody,

I decided to create something for everybody. This is my sequence for m+ and raiding.

Some notes to consider

• Ambush does not go off all the time.
  • Sometimes it won’t stay in stealth, consider putting stealth on a separate button if you need to.
  • Run at 100 ms
  • Made for Night Fae, according to Icy Veins and Wowhead, Sepsis is the best ability for Assa Rogues.

Sequence Notes

• Shift will do Fan of Knives, so you don’t use all your energy, only do 2. This way both your poisons is on the targets. That is all you care about, Fan of Knives does nothing in terms of DPS, but it’s used to spread your poisons around.

• Garrot is first, it needs to be maintained but has a 6-second cooldown. It does last for a good 18-24 seconds, so it might refresh towards the end of the sequence. This is ok since dot snapshotting is changed.

• You won’t see the DPS numbers go up until near the mid of the rotation. This is because of Slice and Dice, according to Icy Veins, SND needs to be maintained at a 4-5 combo stack so it does help the rest of your rotation especially when Rupture comes into play.

Sequence

/cast Sepsis
/castsequence reset=1/combat/target Garrote, Mutilate, Slice and Dice, Mutilate, Mutilate, Rupture, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate
/cast Shiv

For Future

Basically, my math is like this, 2 Mutilates to 1 Rupture. Mutilate generates 2 combo points. The rupture will go off on a 4 point combo. I could move Garrote to right before Rupture but I think it would be a DPS loss if I did this. SND, Rupture, and Envenom all go off at 4 points CP.

d0ZtcaWsQu9wrvBdchgyMOs5zuXSPOhtPBcr)IOUnHCpQe2Ps2R0UPQ9d1pfL(Ri43OCAfmuqXGrA4GuhuummqLJPY5uOfksAPGQwSOYYvQhsHQNkSmfTokuMOiYujYKPqA6KUOi0NPs0Lv11bXgPqSvrIndkTDQK6JOs1SiyAuW3PsYZrmouXOjuFdsNKkLVkI6AOQZJk5UIuhhK41GKUxL66AGmB2vKfE4ZMCczIitcb36AwPgsaZ3RKg38U7AKbIkMTBGKX8e2EZCvdUhjMYVjdmFxteoiAGe4HamDZR)21Vxhy(MAJKEybqm1UUgib2nlLFtgyEsL66QuxxdzlGOyQZKJdC8DnBiBbeL8qbY7TpMIP7N8QlozltuoGkRGTlFftXuu4CeW0dLFkGPohVHrecy6HYpfW0dLFkGP3Obhbm9q5Ncy6HYpfW0BebNBuatpu(zxonKTaIIP8JoCAadJOib2nRsDDnKTaIIPOJNb4Q2W9Nly2pHuPUUgYwarX08EgrFGPkwWZSmr5aAAm9q5yORzdzlGOyAErmJAmI4by10yk)HoDQ2W9Nl4FZhq(kvTbm7hjWUzvQRRHSfqumnVNzzIYbubpJOpWufNgtpuog6A2q2cikMMNOpWufNgt5Gafr1gH(qBeiERoW8nIhkqEVoamRwTrYpaQzGSbKkvTra9BDlPUM8Jns0dlBBFJZebnqb5gmhuUAQvR2c

MOONSORROW_ASSA_SL

Talents: 121111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Stealth, Ambush

KeyPress: Stealth, Fan of Knives

Main Sequence: Sinister Strike, Slice and Dice, Eviscerate, Garrote, Sepsis, Shiv, Rupture

Post Macro: Vendetta

2 Likes

First, change. On the sequence change, the reset parameters to reset=target

The purpose of this is so Garrote goes on the new target.

2 Likes

Next fix, I have already implemented it but I’ll post the macro later today.

• Garrote going first is going to make target switching bad. So I moved it to second, this means Ambush has to used.

• Moved Vendetta to the main sequence as well.

DPS after changes

Before: 1.7k DPS
After: 2.3k DPS (sustained)

Torghast L1 Run: 4.3k DPS

My Current iLevel: 153

1 Like

AOE Rotation.

FoK has been changed a bit to be the same energy as Mutiliate. You won’t ever need to use Mutliate in the AOE rotation.

I’m still working on it, but it would like like this

/cast Sepsis
/castsequence reset=1/combat/target Fan of Knives, Garrote, Fan of Knives, Slice and Dice, Fan of Knives, Fan of Knives, Fan of Knives, Rupture, Fan of Knives, Fan of Knives, Envenom, Fan of Knives
/cast Vendetta
/cast Shiv

1 Like

Stealth Problem

Stealth works, as long as Vendetta is on CD. Seems like an issue with Vendetta breaking stealth.

1 Like

Did some testing tonight using haste. Like my BM macro, this macro won’t work well unless haste is reached. The energy regeneration is too low. But if you pick the Alacrity talent, it does help a lot.

WIP

1 Like

It’s working good, The Aoe macro you working on is also working good, I’m trying with 188 ilvl, 9% base haste, doing around 2,8k sustain ST, Using double haste trinkets reaching around 30% without Alacrity.

Post macro not casting vendetta for some reason

Yes in my next update I have moved Vendetta to the main sequence, but for some reason it breaks stealth. Still fixing it.

Thanks, I need to improve on it a bit. I did moe Garrote to further in the rotation, that seems to have helped it. But I’m not sure if I want to SND, Rupture or Envenom first. Every macro here does them all different.

Updated - Single Target. This is perfect.

I did adjust the talents

Changes

• Removed Ambush from the main macro. Uses too much energy, and really doesn’t have a synergy with the spec unless you pick the Blindside talent. I choose not to, and went with Master Poisoner. I also removed Internal Bleeding and Venom and replaced them with the second talent on the rows in both cases.
  • I changed the order, Garrote needs to go first, its your hardest hitting bleed, and should be one of the things you do out of the gate. Rupture hits hard but takes time to build up.
  • Slice and Dice is on a 1-2 combo point system now, not a 4-5. No real point to make it last this long when you can refresh it with the macro.

I hope you like it.

dOJacaWskkVLqzBukZevsZwq3uv5xQs3wv4WG2Pk2R0UjA)i9tkP)sO63qEMadvL0Grz4kKdsP6XcDmGJtrSqkrlvv0IvPSCr9qcHNs1Yu0ZrmrkHPcvNxLy6KUifvNwKUSsxxbBKqYwPiTzkKTJkLpIkvZckttv13rL4RuOghQy0kuVMq0jPadtLQRHQUhHuFJGZjI7sbDbfVhq9pRwpU1NpTAS42D3U4ox7zw864WWvQK6GjamNG62h0XOC9pessq5mIl15UBUPBMKIK9mTfyR(huoadnqQBMBRutrYAzDlwJGdHApG6MlncLJRiqpgbv4T0Wu9sTSUpAJgyrpt(K6gVqrAFidjfVA9pymJmDZKuKKu8EafVhq93iKOuwWKtWD(EM1FJqIswtgwzCPmklVKvfnGYOmH7byuwaG)pXggLbe4NyugqGFIrzGK)amkdiWpXOmGa)eJYaj24asWOmGa)SNG6VrirPmHeW)9E(R)gHeLY4tc4u)kIOFWygv8Q1nBVCnVesX7bu)ncjkLjMer0fgQJXKOi6XnOAiLbe48xTUz7LNB4cjBXRw)AE)GXmQ49aQ)gHeLYetIIOh3GkMer0fgQJnKYacC(Rw31DKOgKrnfjR7RjdRutHHvRwTAl

MOONSORROW_ASSA_SL

Talents: 1211221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Stealth

KeyPress: Stealth

Main Sequence: Sinister Strike, Slice and Dice, Eviscerate, Shiv, Garrote, Sepsis, Rupture, Vendetta

2 Likes

Looking real good now m8 great job

1 Like

Slight change see if this works for target swaps

Inner Loop Limit: 5

Main Sequence change to the following: /castsequence reset=target/1

Please help me test this, the reason for this is when you switch targets it doesn’t perform the sequence.

CAN aoe BE ADDED OR IS THAT SEPERATE THANKS

Still working on the AOE one. Not done yet.

Awesome buddy single target works very good keep up the good work

Thanks man there is an issue I found but I don’t know how to fix it.

Sometimes it locks up and just does auto attacks. I don’t know if this is Shiv doing this of Vendetta or none of the above.

I think it has to do when your miss twice on Mutilate it does this but I thought spells could not miss anymore only white damage can miss.

Tried this out in a couple runs and never had any of the lockups goes in and out of stealth appropriately and keeps rupture and garrote going smoothly I have no complaints

Thanks Chris. Garrote and Rupture are done correctly, took me a while to figure that out.

For me it goes in and out of stealth, maybe keyboard running too fast? Could be an add-on working against it.

In terms of DPS it works well, everything works super good. I hope this one of the better macros for Rogues on this forum.

Yeah I agree with you I’m a regular button smasher and it works fine about 2k dps sometimes but I’m only 157 ilvl lol